PDA

View Full Version : Try this one on your wives

zx12argh
28-03-2007, 07:56 PM
http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/28286177927431.jpg

Docktor
28-03-2007, 08:17 PM
I dunno why, but when i saw the title i thought of the old spiderman trick... Usually has the same result as the top but way funny to do.

28-03-2007, 08:25 PM
I know I don't want to know Docktor, but I can't help asking, what's the spiderman trick? It's not the smell me finger number is it?

Docktor
28-03-2007, 08:28 PM
Nahhhh. Its better. Ya drop said load into ya hand and flick it at her.....
ya knew ya didnt wanna know hey

28-03-2007, 08:30 PM
Yep we were right, I didn't want to know.

ej03
28-03-2007, 08:37 PM
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

BOHEMION
28-03-2007, 08:50 PM
quote:Originally posted by Docktor

BWHAHAHAHHAHAHA thats the funniest shit ive heard in a while

Docktor
28-03-2007, 09:01 PM
Thats good , I dont want u using all my moves on the fair ladies of canberra

Doc

28-03-2007, 09:09 PM
Yeah, like I don't have a bad enough reputation already. That one would just be the icing on the cake wouldn't it.

arbee
28-03-2007, 10:40 PM
quote:BOHEMION Posted - 28 Mar 2007 : 20:50:21
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by Docktor

BWHAHAHAHHAHAHA thats the funniest shit ive heard in a while

i gotta agree on that, still bloody laughing:D:D:D

zx12argh
28-03-2007, 11:13 PM
I thought a spiderman was when your going from behind you pull out at the last minute and blow your load in her butt cheeks so when you pull em apart it looks like spidey's web.

papa smurf
29-03-2007, 09:21 AM
Good but not as good as a rodeo root.
Go in from behind, grab a handfull of hair, call her by her best friends name & fuckin HANG ON.:D

scotty mac
29-03-2007, 09:54 AM
quote:Originally posted by papa smurf

Good but not as good as a rodeo root.
Go in from behind, grab a handfull of hair, call her by her best friends name & fuckin HANG ON.:D
thats true but you gotta watch out when she tries to run under the bed.[xx(]

zx12argh
29-03-2007, 10:01 AM
My all time fav is the Dirty Sanchez.

Going from behind - just as you finish off stick a finger up her arse and wipe it across her upper lip. Then she will look like someone called Dirty Sanchez...

But then of course theres always the Angry Dragon, the Donkey Punch and a mates of mine personal favourite - the Bongos.

Docktor
29-03-2007, 10:10 AM
All you blokes are sick, I make one innocent comment and u blokes take it too far. Plus i really wanna know what the donkey punch is.Plus if ya lucky enough to get 2 lovely ladies into bed, pending on how ya stack em you can play pink,stink,stink pink.............

Doc

latheboy
29-03-2007, 10:18 AM
I like the Rusty Fish Hook ... Fuck her from behind stick your finger in her arse pull it out , bend said finger to a hook shape and put it in the corner of her mouth .. bahahahaha ... got a black eye from that one years ago[B)][}:)]:D

Docktor
29-03-2007, 10:49 AM
We should all say sorry to Pete for draggin his topic down to our level.........I will go first. sorry pete.I would hate to see the spider that lives in that hole near ur spiderman trick pete. My thats a BIG HOLE..big hole. Ok no need to say it twice. I DIDNT ,,, i didnt ,, i didnt...

zx12argh
29-03-2007, 10:50 AM

All you blokes are sick, I make one innocent comment and u blokes take it too far. Plus i really wanna know what the donkey punch is.Plus if ya lucky enough to get 2 lovely ladies into bed, pending on how ya stack em you can play pink,stink,stink pink.............

Doc

The Donkey Punch: Whilst going from behind and are about to climax, punch your young lady friend in the back of the neck. The resulting spasm through her body will force her to clamp down with her vagoo increasing your pleasure tenfold.

Guaranteed this one will either end in a court case or a [B)]

zx12argh
29-03-2007, 10:52 AM

We should all say sorry to Pete for draggin his topic down to our level.........I will go first. sorry pete.I would hate to see the spider that lives in that hole near ur spiderman trick pete. My thats a BIG HOLE..big hole. Ok no need to say it twice. I DIDNT ,,, i didnt ,, i didnt...

I figure most of the time you guys are dragging me up to your level. Just ask anyone who spends enough time around me...

And I certainly hope thats not my hole you are referring too.[xx(]