PDA

View Full Version : Speeding

pommie02
01-07-2007, 03:44 PM
It had to happen...
got pulled up for speeding yesterday.....bugger
turned out the copper was a biker !!!!!!. he saw the nitrous, exhaust and every thing else thats illegal. he asked how quick the bike was, gave me the ticket and let me go.
and there's me thinking A.C.A.B ( all coppers are bastards )

Gix11
01-07-2007, 05:49 PM
If you're not smart to them they are usually a good bunch mate. Nobody likes a smart arse, no matter what business you are in.

fimpBIKES
01-07-2007, 06:25 PM
lucky to get away with the nitrous
thats a pretty hefty fine yeah?

good bloke!

Bastard
04-07-2007, 08:56 AM
sounds like you got lucky were lucky nitrous isnt illegal in the uk but i got £500 fine £400 compensation and had to behave my self for 2 years for thanking the idiot who pulled out on me while on my way back from work and all i did was shake him by the throat some people are never greatful! Bastard

Jazdiver
06-07-2007, 05:35 PM
That makes me ask, how illegal is NOS?

pommie02
06-07-2007, 07:37 PM
it all depends who you ask, you cant use it on the road...
with mine the system i have to remove the seat, arm the system, disconnect the horn wiring and turn on the bottle. i dont carry the bottle opener with me....so in theory the system isnt working....Mr Plod might see it a different way, but then again they know everything anyway

mindnmetal
06-07-2007, 09:18 PM
NSW law used to be that you could have the full system installed as long as the bottle wasnt attached while the vehicle was being used on a public road.

Thats how the system was a couple of years ago, may have changed since but not that i'm aware of.

cavey
11-07-2007, 08:40 AM
In uk its legal but if plod checks up it wont be declared on insurance!!

exile
11-07-2007, 09:19 AM
Its NOT illegal to have Noz fitted in the UK, but it is illegall to use it on the Queens highways :D Insurance companys wont touch you if you declare the Noz....so obviosly when ya av an off the insurance inspector will use the gas as a loophole for not paying up :(