PDA

View Full Version : Nasty Abuse.

joe.d
27-03-2007, 10:52 PM
Not only is it a lovely old gixer, they are destroying it, Quite sad really, probably one of these harley group meets where they destroy a jap bike, cause they can, though would any harley take this abuse.

TOtal abuse click here (http://video.tinypic.com/player.php?v=2dbjzhs)

27-03-2007, 10:55 PM
Fuck those pipes were hot. Must have been Hardley types, they were destroying it while standing around, they weren't capable of riding it into the ground :D

sharky
27-03-2007, 11:01 PM
Seen those 'jap smash' pics in mags before......wish I could have got together a British bike club and done a 'harley smash'.Imagine the looks on the hog members faces as $30000+ of tractor is torched by cheering trump and bsa riders......
What always pissed me off was the 'patriotism'of uk (and Au) humpty riders...I can understand the sep's being full of it (fair enough its a yank bike).....I went with the war time motto....Over weight, over priced....AND OVER HERE...:(

alfiestorm
27-03-2007, 11:13 PM
Now theres a idea for next years AFR get a hardly and abuse it to death that should keep us all amused for a few seconds then burn it:D

Gix11
28-03-2007, 08:53 AM
Judging by the accents and the location I reckon that might have something to do with the Bomber weekend: http://www.bomberweekend.com/

http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/7395731482355.jpg

Benz
28-03-2007, 09:08 AM
And the Suzuki is still running...........Gixxer one, dickheads zero.
I watched a bunch of Harley freaks try to kill a CB750, static burnout style.After two tyres the Honda over heated its coils, refused to run. They cooled, it started, and ran sweet again! They threw fuel on it, and burned it, but couldn't manage to kill it, wimps..... I'm no Honda fan, but watching that made me realise how damn tough the old girls are.

sharky
28-03-2007, 09:45 AM
Same at a run I was on years ago...bloke took an old c90 stepthru (posty bike engine) and it was trashed around the field for 2 days, then it became a ramp for dirt bikes to jump. Ended up on the fire. Following mornin the fucker still started.
Mind you anyone see the 'top gear' destruction test of an old Toyota Hilux ? Sunk in sea water, burned , smashed with demo ball, parked on top of a building..that was then blown up......and still drove into studio..

Phill
28-03-2007, 01:03 PM
that top gear episode, well 2 of em were great. Stuck it on top of a 20 storey building and blew the building up,pulled it out with an excavator. Still went. tuff truck that.

NakedTurboBusa
28-03-2007, 09:31 PM
I saw a 1% with an NRMA ute helping.... mateship my arse!!

whats so hard about a boat anchor...

Docktor
29-03-2007, 10:03 AM
seen a zx9 at a stunt show at calder park one day, They did everything to kill it. smashed radiator, kicked ot over, locked throttle flat out. It blew some smoke for a while. Everyone got bored waiting for it to self destruct. It didnt. Jap bikes are tuf as hell.

Doc

HueyonaBlade
02-04-2007, 09:32 AM
Yep seen the after effects of that ZX9 Doc its at the Vic Wreckers and apparently could still run with a fresh battery

Docktor
02-04-2007, 12:19 PM
It was fuckin funny to watch, but it got boring after 20 minutes of it screamin its head off. So its still kickin round hey ? Must remember NOT to buy a zx9 donk frm VBW then :) Same day the bloke was doin 200+ metre rollin stoppies.

Doc