PDA

View Full Version : Lookin For SUZUKI font

Docktor
01-07-2007, 10:56 AM
Hey yas, I am lookin for the font used to write suzuki. I found one called Helvetica™ 83 Heavy Extended Font but there no way in hell i payin 34 usd for it.Anyone got it laying about ?

Gix11
01-07-2007, 05:56 PM
Don't bother fucking around trying to get the font mate, just go here and download the EPS file ready for cutting: http://www.brandsoftheworld.com/search/?query_id=6795174&page=1&mtype=&brand_id=90348

You did want the font to write Suzuki yea? There's a few more versions there if you need them.

Jockney Rebel
01-07-2007, 06:51 PM
Si these are the bollox mate i just dont have the program to open em i have photoshop where can i get it and how do i download it [i know im a pest but if i get this sorted i can get the asf ones too]

Docktor
01-07-2007, 07:32 PM
I was looki to write something else but I grabbed them anyway.
Thanks Si

Gix11
02-07-2007, 01:07 PM
Jim, if you want them cut just go to your local signage/decal place with those files and they can do it there and then. They are indutry standard format. As for opening them in Photoshop, screw that. They are perfectly suited for design programs such as Illustrator. Far too extreme a piece of software just to open an EPS file. Save the files and use the signage shop's computer mate.

Dok, do you have Helvetica at all? I don't have the one you mentioned but I can maybe help you out with just plain bold etc. Email me and let me know.

Jockney Rebel
02-07-2007, 04:58 PM
cheers si im showing my ignorance i thot you had to open em first ..ill just burn em onto a duisc and do as you said mate cheers