PDA

View Full Version : This should keep you busy

suxukifreak
21-03-2007, 08:20 PM
http://goobike.com/game/game-data/ONE_OFF/oneoff_e.html

WATEVR
21-03-2007, 09:43 PM
ok its to bloody hard for me i got a phone a lighter and a hook and no idea what the codes to unlock the bike was....too hard!

Docktor
21-03-2007, 09:58 PM
I got lighter, phone,hook, 2 keys,mirror and a cd so far..........

Docktor
21-03-2007, 10:07 PM
Update............. briefcase. radio controlled bike and hand thingy for it......

21-03-2007, 10:16 PM
the phone attaches to the laptop, plus you need to find a battery and a CD for it. I also found a briefcase, 2 keys and a mirror so far

alfiestorm
21-03-2007, 10:22 PM
as above but I also found two dead sheep with reemed out arses ten batteries a frying pan and four tooth picks

Iceman
21-03-2007, 10:50 PM
I'm finished. You'll need about 10 items.

21-03-2007, 10:59 PM
Where the fuck is the remote bike and hand thingy?

Iceman
21-03-2007, 11:02 PM
In the briefcase I think

21-03-2007, 11:07 PM
How do you open the case?

Iceman
21-03-2007, 11:12 PM
There is two keys you have to find

zx12argh
21-03-2007, 11:14 PM
Just finished it, too much of a geek I guess.

Spoiler - I tried to hide the text so just made it hard to read.

The final door code is half on the floor near the front wheel and half on the opposite side of the bike tho you need the mirror and the hook to get it. But for cheaters the code is 6992

You can get the codes for the front wheel by using the lighter on the paper that you get mailed to you buy using the mobile phone on the computer.

You get the rear code by using the remote out of the briefcase (open it with the key) on the tyres in the corner to get a toy motorbike. The you use the remote on the toy bike after zooming in on the rear tyres and turing on the LEDs.

21-03-2007, 11:14 PM
yeah got them, but still the fucker won't open for me. aah got it

Iceman
21-03-2007, 11:15 PM
I'll do it again and let you know

Iceman
21-03-2007, 11:32 PM
Finished again, the codes change everytime so you can't cheat.

21-03-2007, 11:39 PM
Is anything supposed to happen after you unlock the 3 locks?

21-03-2007, 11:41 PM
Finally. This is way too much for us old farts.

Benz
22-03-2007, 12:26 AM
Yes, I have ridden the Goo bike out of the f##ken door!
Would I do it again NOOOOOOOOOO!

zx12argh
22-03-2007, 10:16 AM
wtf is a Goo bike anyway?

latheboy
22-03-2007, 11:49 AM
ARH .... ok ill never have to do that again ... next time if i do ever have have too ill just use an OXY and Sledgehammer to get out ..

KRASH
22-03-2007, 11:13 PM
What a head F*#K..!!!

[xx(]

Gix11
30-07-2007, 10:05 PM
Why the fuck did I open this old topic up now? I never tried it before so I just had a go and it's fucked! How the fuck do you set fire to the paper with the lighter near the front wheel if the fucking stuff won't do anything eccept sit there doing fuck all in the items box. Can you tell I'm frustrated?

catchmeifyoucan
30-07-2007, 10:16 PM
it took me ages to figure that fuckn game out.. i wanted to punch the computer, thats how frustrated i got..

Gix11
30-07-2007, 11:10 PM
That drove me fuckin nuts. Had to find out as I can't leave things half done. Not in my nature.....

Walkthrough:

~ Click on the front tyre twice and get the battery.
~ Come out of the screen and go right. Click on the yellow tool box and get the lighter.
~ There is a engine near the pile of tyres. Click on it and get the yellow mobile that is behind the engine.
~ Go right again and click on the left chair. Once you have a closer look of the chair, click on it so that it will move forward. You will see a mirror under the shelf leaning on the wall. Get that. There is a silver key near the CD player. Get that too.
~ Come out of the screen and click on the Goobike magazine that is on the table. There is a key behind the laptop, get it.
~ Come out of the screen and go right. Click on the fridge to open it and get the hook.
~ Click behind the fridge and get the suitcase.
~ Click on the dustbin that is on the right. Click again to move it and get the DVD that is under it.
~ Click on the suitcase, then about item and use the golden key on it. Get the radio controller.
~ Now go to the screen where there is the pile of tyres. You will see something blue behind it but you can't reach it.
~ Click on the radio controller then the blue thing.
~ Come out of the screen and go to the screen of the bike. Click on the back tyre twice. You will see the toy bike. Get it.
~ Come out of the screen. Click on the bike. You will see a hook on the wall. Click on it. Put the hook in your inventory to the right side.
~ Go to the laptop. Put the DVD on the right side of the laptop and the battery on the left side.
~ Now put the yellow mobile on the wire that is on the right of the laptop.
~ Turn on the laptop. Let the process complete. Once complete, click on "TRANSPORT" then click on Yes. Click on menu then exit.
~ Come out of the screen and go to the door and click on Post. Get the mail.
~ Now click on the lighter in your inventory. Click on it twice to turn it on.
~ Now open the mail you got. Click on the lighter and then again on the mail. You will see a four digit code. Write it down somewhere. The code changes for every game.
~ Use the code from the paper on the front tyre lock.
~ Click on the toy bike, then about item. Click on the back tyre thrice. Now click on the radio controller and then again on the tyre. Another 4 digit code will appear. Write down this one as well.
~ Use this code on the lock of the back tyre.
~ Click on the handle of the bike three times. Use the silver key on it.
~ Now click on the fuel tank of the bike so that the bike will move a forward. Click on the mirror and hook so it attaches to the wall and reveals half a number.
~ Write down the code you see on the mirror on a paper.
~ Now click on the front tyre of the bike twice. Click on the floor right under the tyre.
~ You will see the other half of the code.
~ The bottom arrow indicates that it is the bottom part of the code and the top arrow indicates that it is the top part of the code.
~ Combine the two half codes you have and you will get another 4 digit number.
~ Use this code on the locked door and come out of the screen and click on the door.
~ You are out.

ozzy1100
30-07-2007, 11:24 PM
thanks gix that last code fucked me couldnt find the other half under tyre
spent fucking hrs tring 2 get out lol

gixkat
31-07-2007, 07:53 PM
Fuck ive got a headache :(and i cheated ! i found everything on my own, but it still took twenty minutes to get out following Gix's directions,too old for this shit[|)]
goodnight , Gixkat.