PDA

View Full Version : please please tell me

alfiestorm
18-03-2007, 08:53 AM
do you have all this bollox about red nose day and fuckin comic relief going on in Auss do ya.
Its fuckin driving me fuggin made it is.
Being asked to donate money to mostly african booners coz there president would rather spend the countries money on fast cars and prostitutes blow the cunt up I say :(

Jockney Rebel
18-03-2007, 08:59 AM
aw alf mugabie dosent have enuf money his countries skint ..so donate :}
we should donate all the useless dole scroungers to them for cheap/free labour

alfiestorm
18-03-2007, 09:02 AM
Yeah frank that mugabie needs to die and very fuggin quick.
I would have thought the septics would have jumped at the chance to chuck a few bombs at someone especially with there 53rd state in tow.
Or is it diamonds are a presidents best friend fuggin tossers and mugabies lives another day.

Large
18-03-2007, 09:13 AM
no oil in afreeka

Jockney Rebel
18-03-2007, 09:16 AM
u got it in one large ...no one jumped to the aid of the 1000 s of framers who were chucked off thier land [but they did jump down to the falklands for 90 ppl and a few sheep funny that] now that land is just going to waste ...

18-03-2007, 09:19 AM
Red nose day is for kiddies (SIDS actually) over here Alfie. We get the usual Bono type 'save an ethnic loser' crap but not on red nose day, that's for deserving kids.
As for Mugabe, let him go for it, that's what the populace of Zimbabwe wanted. Us white folks were too oppressive, much better if a black fella does the same thing.

18-03-2007, 09:23 AM
quote:Originally posted by Large

no oil in afreeka

Spoken like a true anti-American bigot, you must be so proud of yourself Large.

PS never let the fact of Nigeria interfere with a cheap shot eh :D

alfiestorm
18-03-2007, 09:32 AM
Well spoken chalk.
suppose if a black geezer is kicking shit outa his own then thats ok. It's just that the fuckin pc brigade wont let it go and to see all those fuckin sad so called ceeeeeeeeeeelebriteeeeeees performing for the puppet miester just makes it all so sureal. I have a few words for Tony B and that is SAS job done.[8D]
Oh and carry out the job to the tune of skynyrds free bird yeah, pass me another this ones empty

Large
18-03-2007, 10:10 AM
quote:Originally posted by chalk10

no oil in afreeka

Where did I say that was a bad thing?

Most of Africa is a fucking basket case. If the cunts aren't shooting each other or chopping off arms/legs/lips/ears etc, they're catching and dieing of AIDS. Added to that is so much of it is Muslim and the yanks couldn't win.

If anyone has to do something...Belgium/France/Germany and the UK need to fix up their colonial fuckups

18-03-2007, 10:15 AM

no oil in afreeka

Most of Africa is a fucking basket case. If the cunts aren't shooting each other or chopping off arms/legs/lips/ears etc, they're catching and dieing of AIDS. Added to that is so much of it is Muslim and the yanks couldn't win.

If anyone has to do something...Belgium/France/Germany and the UK need to fix up their colonial fuckups

Yeah, it's always the big bad white fellas fault isn't it? [}:)]
Ever think that perhaps the problem is their own making? ffs the colonialists have been out of these countries for decades, and every one of them have gone backwards since.

Pssst Let you in on a secret Large, not everything bad in the world is the fault of the West. Surprisingly enough, black fellas can be assholes too [:0]

Large
18-03-2007, 10:41 AM

no oil in afreeka

Ever think that perhaps the problem is their own making? ffs the colonialists have been out of these countries for decades, and every one of them have gone backwards since.

Pssst Let you in on a secret Large, not everything bad in the world is the fault of the West. Surprisingly enough, black fellas can be assholes too [:0]

Pssst let you into a secret chalky...TRY READING WHAT I'M WRITING:(

I might not be as far right of Genghis Khan as you but I'm no fucking pinko commie

Or are you just in one of your "lets pick a fight" moods?:)

18-03-2007, 11:12 AM

no oil in afreeka

Pssst let you into a secret chalky...TRY READING WHAT I'M WRITING:(

I might not be as far right of Genghis Khan as you but I'm no fucking pinko commie

Or are you just in one of your "lets pick a fight" moods?:)

Yeah, I am[8D], but you do leave yourself wide open with comments about about the Europeans having to fix up their colonial fuckups. It's like all these Afrians carrying on about British and American slavery, while slavery is still practiced in 2 African countries, and none of them say anything against that.

Jockney Rebel
18-03-2007, 11:20 AM
i follow the writings of Marx ............................

Groucho Marx :}

18-03-2007, 11:36 AM
Funny, I would have thought you'd be more an expert on the sayings of Harpo Marx :D

gibbo
18-03-2007, 02:20 PM
Ha, good ol Harpo, never a bad word to say about anyone;)

Jockney Rebel
18-03-2007, 09:27 PM
very droll mr chalkden

18-03-2007, 09:39 PM
Droll eh?

beter than the usual 'troll' that I get :D

Rocket
19-03-2007, 06:34 PM
I'm in Zambia at the moment (fly home today for AFR) and last night I watched footage on the news of the leader of the opposition party getting the shit beat out of him by the police with those big long baton things they use over here.
Suspected fractured skull....they weren't fucking around...and this was the opposition leader !!! in front of tv camera's !!!
In Zim, you are apparently not allowed to have any comittee meetings at all. So if you're a member of a cricket club for example, you can't have any meetings or they'll come and fucken do you over.
Fuck that shit.

Regarding slavery, it was the strongest tribes in those countries that went out and rounded up the weaker tribes and took them to the coast to sell them to the slavers.
The Ashanti's in Ghana for example, used to capture people from other tribes and take them to Cape Coast and sell them to the slave traders. Their own people !!
I've seen their slave fortresses and been in the huge underground holes where they used to keep them while they waited to go on the slave ships.
Fuck that shit too !!

If you go and see the movie Blood Diamond, if will give you an idea of what warring people will do to each other.
I have photo's of a guy burnt to death in the streets in riots in Kankan, Guinea two or three weeks back. They call it a Dunlop party or something, where they shove the person inside tyres and light them up.
Fuck that shit

19-03-2007, 06:37 PM
Exactly Rocket.