PDA

View Full Version : Wide wheel on a GSX1100E - Not Katana

82desmo
27-06-2007, 02:35 PM
Hi,
I own a 1984 GSX 1100E (US import, not a Katana) that I am wanting to fit with a wider rear tyre, if possible on the cheap.
I have read a GSX750 wheel will fit, has anyone done this mod to a GSX1100E or similar?
What parts are required?

Thanks;)

sharky
27-06-2007, 04:57 PM
Sits back and waits patiently......

Anakist
27-06-2007, 05:43 PM
I know what happens next...

James

ozzy1100
27-06-2007, 06:33 PM
i think ive seen this before 2 lol ill wait ,mybe fimp will do it lol

fimpBIKES
27-06-2007, 07:03 PM
i did it last time, anyone else wanna have a go??

suxukifreak
27-06-2007, 07:20 PM
He said Hi and Thanks. ;)

TurboKat
27-06-2007, 07:50 PM
Hello Mal,
My name is Darren & I'll be dealing with your enquiry today, firstly let me say on behalf of our STREETFIGHTERS forum counterparts how rude it is of you to just assume we're here to help anyone & everyone to modify their GSX 1100 E's, it is considered correct & polite STREETFIGHTERS forum protocol to introduce ones self via the new members/introductions section, allowing us to welcome you formally & thereby become an accepted member of said forum before attempting to access our vast resources of knowledge relating to the modification of the aforementioned GSX 1100 E.
Please rectify this situation at your earliest convenience so we are able to properly assist you with your enquiry.
Yours with tongue firmly within cheek,
Darren. (TurboKat).
;)
P.S. Good choice of air cooled musclebike there mate.

Anakist
27-06-2007, 08:06 PM
^
That was disappointment :d

Desmo, you got off easy mate.

James

ozzy1100
27-06-2007, 08:40 PM
kat that is worth the wait lol
more suttel then norm but all proves y this is the best site ever lol

Cruisecontrol
28-06-2007, 05:54 AM
quote:Originally posted by turbokat

Hello Mal,
My name is Darren & I'll be dealing with your enquiry today, firstly let me say on behalf of our STREETFIGHTERS forum counterparts how rude it is of you to just assume we're here to help anyone & everyone to modify their GSX 1100 E's, it is considered correct & polite STREETFIGHTERS forum protocol to introduce ones self via the new members/introductions section, allowing us to welcome you formally & thereby become an accepted member of said forum before attempting to access our vast resources of knowledge relating to the modification of the aforementioned GSX 1100 E.
Please rectify this situation at your earliest convenience so we are able to properly assist you with your enquiry.
Darren. (TurboKat).
;)

Ooh, ooh can I paraphrase?

http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/29796852333571.jpg

EXBEN
28-06-2007, 09:36 AM
quote:turbokat Posted - 27 Jun 2007 : 19:50:03
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello Mal,
Darren. (TurboKat).

Oh Turbo, you make me laugh :D:D

arbee
28-06-2007, 10:20 AM
hey Turbo, you are just so polite and have exceptionally good manners..lol