PDA

View Full Version : Mean Mother F.....

buelligan
06-03-2007, 11:35 AM
http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/52085548918430.jpg

WATEVR
06-03-2007, 01:07 PM
was that pic taken at the madi gra(however its spelt) dikes on bikes float!!

papa smurf
06-03-2007, 01:31 PM
BWAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Benz
06-03-2007, 03:37 PM
Is that a one percent badge on those leathers??
I guess that represents the amount of voters who think he knows whats goin on.
His stubby little fingers can barely reach the clutch lever!

dazz
07-03-2007, 08:17 AM
I may be a little sheltered but I keep hearing this '1%' thing. What is it?

07-03-2007, 08:34 AM
Big bad bikies think that they are the hardest 1% of people, or some shit like that.

gibbo
07-03-2007, 10:53 AM
After doing an IQ test they find they are in the bottom 1 percntile:)

Gix11
07-03-2007, 02:24 PM
Here ya go:

“I've seen small diamond shaped patches with 1%'er, what does this mean?”
In the 1960's the media picked up on an article by the A.M.A. (American Motorcyclists Association) that stated that only about 1% of motorcyclist gave motorcyclists a bad image, so the media tagged people who rode Harleys, had long hair, tattoos, etc. with being a '1%'er'. There are no 'bad images', just bad actions, and long hair or tattoos doesn't mean the person is bad in any way. Law enforcement supposedly has a 'good image', but for bad actions read the news and find “bad cops actions”. So why does a motorcyclist wear a '1%'er' patch? Most likely because he's a good person that the media tagged bad because of his appearance, and he's just throwing it right back in their faces.
From the moment motorcycle clubs came into existence, the police labelled them "bikers" and targeted them as troublemakers and criminals. In the 1960s, the American Motorcyclist Association tried to distance itself from such groups, saying they represented only 1 percent of the motorcycle-riding public. Many clubs seized on the 1 percent label as something of a badge of honour and a way to mock the establishment. Weekend bikers who dress in leathers and put patches on their vests want to be seen as "1 percenters" even though they may be riding only to the local coffee shop, that’s why the use of the 1%er patch depends on the approval by the national MC committee.

07-03-2007, 02:30 PM
quote:Originally posted by Gix11

Here ya go:

So why does a motorcyclist wear a '1%'er' patch? Most likely because he's a good person that the media tagged bad because of his appearance, and he's just throwing it right back in their faces.

Who wrote that drivel, the 1% badge has always been associated with outlaw clubs aka bikies, and they are'nt fucken innoccents or 'good' guys by any stretch of the imagination. That's why harrassing them out on the roads isn't a bad thing, you're just getting payback for someone else they've fucked over, even if you don't know who they are :D.

The other 'weekend' guys are just posers and wannabe's.