PDA

View Full Version : what a waste of talent.

chopiesel
23-02-2007, 06:17 PM
was just talking to a mate who brought up an old friend of ours, well we actually used to be best mates with him in high school and collage here in canberra.

his name is roger harrison and he used to race 250's here in aus, He also got a wild card start in the 99 250 gp at the island ( that rossi won) and ended up being the top placed aussie. the whos who of the racing scene here in aus thought he would be the next big thing out of here, as did we. but....he threw it all away and got banned for taking party drugs.

it actually pisses me off that he could have so much in front of him and throw it away like that, and i feel sorry for him to have to watch the moto gp now and think to himself that he could quiet possibly be there now.

just thought id share.

Cruisecontrol
23-02-2007, 07:08 PM
They are hardly performance enhancing.

Bit of a wank being booted for that if you ask me.

23-02-2007, 07:23 PM
Fucken Nanny state is taking over everywhere.

I mean FFS, party drugs and bikes are synonomous.

scotty mac
23-02-2007, 08:31 PM
farken ay. they should test for whats important not for what you do in you own time... free country? we get tested randomley for the mines you may not be under the influence but it still shows up on the test. if you have a smoke on a friday it will still show up on the test through the week and you could loose your job....while people get all fucked up on speed on the weekend by the end of the week they are all clear.. if you can't tell i'm pretty touchy on this subject.:(:(:(WHAT YOU DO IN YOUR ON TIME IS YOUR LIFE not work or your sponsors...........

23-02-2007, 10:21 PM
Speaking of which...anyone ever heard of a bloke nik-named 2 joints? If not...any guesses as to who and why?