PDA

View Full Version : Zombie Plan

zx12argh
13-02-2007, 07:39 PM
This is a serious question.

Does everyone here have a zombie plan?

In the event of 99% of the population becoming mindless flesh eating zombies you WILL require a zombie plan to become a survivor and not just another helping of ass steak to a group cannibalistic brain eaters.

Mine is full leathers and helmet, shot gun and short sword and take cover in the secure compound of Channel 7 up Mount Cootha.

Nice ride up the mountain then all the home and away a man can stand. Hang on... does channel 7 have any decent viewing?

13-02-2007, 07:52 PM
A. what drugs are you on man?
B. how quickly can you ship some to Canberra?

:D

Large
13-02-2007, 07:54 PM
lol ... you obvisolely thought that one out

I'm going off shore with an auto loading shottie, 5000 rounds and some bait.

If it all goes pear shaped and I get the zombie disease...I'm going to be like the jappas and eat the waygu beef curtains

elle
13-02-2007, 08:00 PM
somebody has watched shaun of the dead and resident evil way too many times....

but in saying that, definately head west to somewhere with enough crops to live off and a shottie.

BOHEMION
13-02-2007, 08:06 PM
Good question, I'll get back to u

devo
13-02-2007, 08:14 PM
Oh well atleast you think of us as the other 1% you are a regular fucken peach of a guy Mate and a true friend.
So I guess I will be hanging out with you at Channel 7 although channel 10 would have been better cause then we could have watched the Zombie Moto GP.

13-02-2007, 08:16 PM
I'm off to the ex's place, that evil bitch would definitely scare off any zombies.

BOHEMION
13-02-2007, 08:29 PM
Problem about the channel stations up there is you run the risk of having the Fat security gaurd Zombies on you..not cool

Boats. As many as you can get your hands on, just fuck off outta there and make a puge powered island of boats with all the surviviors, Sure Zombies can smell you out there but there brain fuked so they all drown. HAAH 1 point to me.

devo
13-02-2007, 08:36 PM
But Boh they are already dead and what happens if the zombie that goes after you is Thorpy Mate [:0]. Didn't think about that didya [:p] Take the point away from Boh and minus 1 for not thinking straight.
And I think I am on the same shit as ZX cause now I am really starting to imagine it.[8D]

BOHEMION
13-02-2007, 08:39 PM
Zombies have no thought power, they cant swim or control a rapid motor function other than a run. they need to breath, now that they all are powered from the King zombie they wont know to hold there breath, there bait mate, AND before you say it, Animals cant become zombies because Animals eat the zombies not the other way around - So i would then make sure i could attract sharks

And what about the ppl who are already out at sea??? CB radios Naval vessels, Mate endless escape plans at sea...

Be a shit trying to secure a TV station too. Preferre farming coconuts and eating sand than defending myself in a breached fortified environment.

+2 for me

13-02-2007, 08:47 PM
Nah Boh, Sea Shepard and Greenpeace will run you down and rip you're hull open for being mean to Zombies. take one point away.

devo
13-02-2007, 08:47 PM
Where is it written I need to see that in black and white give me Zombie Documentation and the theories of Zombie's and there right to swim and I will believe you there ol son till then sorry Boh no points well maybe 1 for think'n.:D
Besides Boh where talk'n about Thorpy here Mate.
And so the Zombie debate begins. Sorry ZX[B)]
Next.

BOHEMION
13-02-2007, 08:48 PM
quote:Originally posted by chalk10

Nah Boh, Sea Shepard and Greenpeace will run you down and rip you're hull open for being mean to Zombies. take one point away.

Fuk em they can be food

jakam04
13-02-2007, 08:50 PM
Oil drilling rig with a chopper and shit load of fuel. heaps of burley for sharks in water to get the zombies incase the bastards can swim lol...

Jarrod

zx12argh
13-02-2007, 08:53 PM
Zombies can breath under water - well cause they dont need to breath. So they can chase you out in the water... Mind you they would be as good as burly...

Besides I get sea sick... The ocean is no good. Unless we went to Fraser....

Are you thinking what I'm thinking? Beach drags and zombie skull football.

BOHEMION
13-02-2007, 08:56 PM
Dont you watch ANY zombie movies Devo HAHA Zombie Thorpie would eat 12G trying to get on the boat

BOHEMION
13-02-2007, 08:57 PM
quote:Originally posted by zx12argh

Zombies can breath under water - well cause they dont need to breath. So they can chase you out in the water... Mind you they would be as good as burly...

Exactly attracting da Sharks boys...;) Underwater currents and no way to track you over a great distance of sea. Plus it would be easier to find an island and kill off there small population of zombies than a city[^]

13-02-2007, 08:59 PM

Zombie dingo's will be on Frazer Island mate, they'll eat you in you're sleep, after stripping off your baby suit that is :D

BOHEMION
13-02-2007, 09:04 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KGL3UTgJoMA

Large
13-02-2007, 09:46 PM
quote:Originally posted by BOHEMION

Dont you watch ANY zombie movies Devo HAHA Zombie Thorpie would eat 12G trying to get on the boat

lol

zombie thorpie would eat your cock:D

13-02-2007, 09:51 PM
Non Zombie Thorpy would eat your cock :D

ozkat
13-02-2007, 09:54 PM
What?

zx12argh
13-02-2007, 10:16 PM
quote:Originally posted by BOHEMION

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KGL3UTgJoMA

Zombie dingos can't look up. Safe.

BOHEMION
13-02-2007, 10:53 PM
quote:Originally posted by chalk10

Non Zombie Thorpy would eat your cock :D

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Fiend
13-02-2007, 11:56 PM
WHAT ARE YOU THINKING......:(

We've got the bikes! We should stay onshore and do the RollerBall thing...:D Fuck running and hiding. Lets destroy the Fucking Zombies....
[^]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BErJLzCVVdQ

Jockney Rebel
14-02-2007, 12:18 AM
ermmm id hole up in Erina Fair and turn all the escalators to down..entertaiment and food and theres a skating rink funwatchin them tryin to chase u on the ice

alfiestorm
14-02-2007, 12:38 AM
I know what we could do.
We could find out where zombies originate from and from what era, once we have that information I could ask my auntie to make us some sandwiches for our lunch and then we could get into my time machine and go back to where the zombies originate and destroy what ever it was that originated them and then the zombies would not have originated from anywhere and save the world:) and my auntie would be very proud of us. :D

elle
14-02-2007, 08:46 AM
can they be chicken salad sandwhiches?

zx12argh
14-02-2007, 08:54 AM
quote:Originally posted by frankenbiker

ermmm id hole up in Erina Fair and turn all the escalators to down..

That is the single most intelligent thing I have heard on this forum EVER! Zombies are crap at climbing stairs in the first place....

Jockney Rebel
14-02-2007, 03:54 PM
see im not just an incredibly handsome and charming bloke....

alfiestorm
14-02-2007, 04:42 PM
Yes My auntie will make some chicken and salad sandwiches co's they are my fav anyway and four 2litre bottles of cider to wash the sandwiches down with and 4 lines of white powder each that my auntie said was from the angels and we had to breath it in after we had our sandwiches. My auntie said the angel powder would make it easier killin the thing that orinated them zombies.

Docktor
14-02-2007, 06:56 PM
What happens if the sharks turn into zombies and eat the fish and u catch a nice mackeral for dinner and it fuckin eats YOU. ??? And then , Nope, you blokes are ALL FUCKED UP !. vampires and werewolves and shit are real but not zombies.Arrr anthrax ,"the other white powder"
Doc

zx12argh
14-02-2007, 07:02 PM
Next you'll be saying Ninja's can beat Pirates.

14-02-2007, 07:12 PM
Aaaah are you talking about caribean pirates or new age greenie pirates, japanese ninja's or teenage mutant ninja turtlle

cos if it's the latter then I reckon that teenage mutant ninja turtles would win hands down against greenie pirates.

;)

zx12argh
14-02-2007, 07:22 PM
Yeah... well anyone could beat a hippie.

I should know. [}:)]

TurboKat
14-02-2007, 08:16 PM

Mate, (ZX) Ninjas can beat any fucking thing. :D[^]

kroosn
14-02-2007, 08:16 PM
i dont have a zombie plan, infact i have 37 zombie plans. and in 36 of those 37 i use your corpse as bait pete. in the 37th plan i willingly infect myself just to eat your corpse pete. does that sound familiar?

Kroosn

14-02-2007, 08:28 PM
quote:Originally posted by turbokat

Mate, (ZX) Ninjas can beat any fucking thing. :D[^]

True mate, so true, even 20 year old ones eh :D

alfiestorm
14-02-2007, 09:09 PM
Now now gentlemen you know you secretly desire a GSXR1100 as you know they will outrun those zx minger type things and leave them zombies eating zx minger type riders :D:D

zx12argh
14-02-2007, 09:33 PM
quote:Originally posted by kroosn

i dont have a zombie plan, infact i have 37 zombie plans. and in 36 of those 37 i use your corpse as bait pete. in the 37th plan i willingly infect myself just to eat your corpse pete. does that sound familiar?

Kroosn

Yes - but I've had a zombie plan since 1987.

And Kat...

Can you imagine a Pirate riding a Ninja... oh dear... wrong Ninja... bad metal image...