PDA

View Full Version : Seamless Tube?

SonicBird
22-06-2007, 05:30 PM
Now I'm NOT the welder/fabricator in our house so excuse my ignorance when it comes to tube..

Shaun can't find any seamless tube to make his frames out of... just wandered if any one here had a supplier... I'm not sure of the sizes he uses. But I know he tried everywhere on the coast to get it, from One Steel down...

Any replies greatly received... it can't be that difficult can it?

[?]

fimpBIKES
22-06-2007, 05:31 PM
british international trading in sydney might have what u need
(dont have a number on me)

chopaweeza
22-06-2007, 06:09 PM
He must have lost my mail. Van Leeuwen Pipe & Tubing Supplies at Toongabbie are the best at the moment, Edcon Steel at Revesby have a limited supply and British International don't do CDS2 anymore(they do supply CDW which is re-badged DOM).

SonicBird
22-06-2007, 09:30 PM
quote:Originally posted by chopaweeza

He must have lost my mail. Van Leeuwen Pipe & Tubing Supplies at Toongabbie are the best at the moment, Edcon Steel at Revesby have a limited supply and British International don't do CDS2 anymore(they do supply CDW which is re-badged DOM).

Cheers for that Wayne.. I'll make sure he writes it down properly this time and puts it somewhere safe!!! [:o)]

damo1
23-06-2007, 09:12 AM
Gday sonic and welcome.

But whats the deal with always asking for "Shaun"
cant he spell:D

SonicBird
23-06-2007, 12:06 PM
quote:Originally posted by damo1

Gday sonic and welcome.

But whats the deal with always asking for "Shaun"
cant he spell:D

He's far too busy in the "Shed of Miracles" to be messing about on bike forums... especially a streetfighter forum [:p]

I was just trying to be nice and see if anyone on here had any thoughts that's all... isn't that what good wives do?! [:I]

damo1
23-06-2007, 04:03 PM
:D;)