PDA

View Full Version : Workshop machinery & bulk car exhausts FS

chopaweeza
31-01-2007, 10:58 AM
Not bike related but as alot of fella's here do performance cars as well I thought that there would be no harm putting it here. A mates exhaust shop is downsizing from 2 factory units to one. They have asked me to sell off their surplus stock and machinery for them. I will list it here and a few other places for a couple of days at most until I get the go ahead to list these on ebay so if you are serious get in early or not at all. Shop is located in Western Sydney in the St Marys area.

# 2x 4 post Hydraulic car hoists -Works great 3 ton lift capacity

# 1x Car Belly Lift hoist - 3 phase electric and it works great-2 ton lift capacity

# 200+ car exhaust systems & mufflers-all new-I lost count at 206 and there were alot more-all new- mostly for pre 1990 Ford & Holden-Great ebay/swapmeet resale oportunity for someone

# 800 litre oil tank

# Toyota Supra twin turbo motor with a 4 speed auto box-has traction control & engine management computers & harnesses-Has been serviced and includes many new parts- It's a ZJZ GTE and has 101,748kms

# A Bear Engine Analyzer- one of the big things that plugs into a newer cars electrics to diagnose & tune the engine- Computerised & a 4 gas type with printer

# 4x Mitsubishi/Toyota/Lexus 5 stud 20" chromed alloy mags with low profile tyres-Never used.Mega Bling There.

# A number of steel workbenches are also going to be sold as well at a later date. As well as other machinery & equipment.

As I am selling on behalf of a commericial business I'll refer most offers back to them . But the price ranges are as follows

Minimums(will not refer any offer lower to the vendor)::::
$1500 pre hoist, unknown of the engine analyser, $800 on the exhausts(these sell for $50-200 each retail), Analyser reserve not known at this point, $5k on the Supra , unknown on the mags and best offers on the rest.

If you are interested in these call me for more info as I'll be pretty busy over the next few days cataloging their stuff.

Wayne- 0425 216326

31-01-2007, 12:05 PM
800 liter oil tank? Some of the stroker enthusiasts might be interested in that :D

chopaweeza
31-01-2007, 12:57 PM
They are back up for sale by the new owner. I am confused as hell but after all that the new owner wants the bulk exhausts gone ASAP so it's best offer by Noon Friday. Give me a call if interested.

Gix11
01-02-2007, 01:20 PM
So it's back on again? What happened there? Someone would kill for this stuff if they had an exhaust place.

chopaweeza
01-02-2007, 01:37 PM
Got me fucked but it looks like a competitor bought them out to shut them down. Most of the staff have been laid off as of tomorrow except the manager. They are keeping the manager on to dispose of the remaining stock and equipment. The new owner has yet to finalise what they are & aren't "keeping" before I get rid of it. Stuffing me around to no small end. Very confusing but on the level.

chopaweeza
01-02-2007, 02:22 PM
Just a sample sample of whats on offer

http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/14179218060331.jpg