PDA

View Full Version : For the shooters out there.

suxukifreak
27-01-2007, 10:16 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CQJSZs-euZU

Rocket
28-01-2007, 12:34 AM
Fuck me ! Big gun gooood

alfiestorm
28-01-2007, 03:44 AM
the last one know's his guns the rest hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha and ha

latheboy
28-01-2007, 07:13 AM
Ive got a .577 ... its a 1873 muzzle loader tho .. still we load it up for the same effect with new people ... very funny it see that shit
HAHAHAHAHA

Gix11
28-01-2007, 12:11 PM
Abdul and his mates went pretty well hey?

BOHEMION
28-01-2007, 08:31 PM
hahaha nice one. Ive seen Most ppl have a prob shooting a .308 .......That is just piss funny.

JackTar
29-01-2007, 05:18 PM
quote:Originally posted by latheboy

Ive got a .577 ... its a 1873 muzzle loader tho .. still we load it up for the same effect with new people ... very funny it see that shit
HAHAHAHAHA

You are such a show off latheboy, but I have 50 Steyr machine guns, 6 .50 calibre machine guns, six remington pistol grip pump action shotguns with extended magazine, 6 minimi machine guns, 36 9mm pistols and 36 ASP batons. Um that is all I can think of right now, will check the armoury tomorrow to see if there is anything else lying around that I have forgotten :D

29-01-2007, 05:25 PM
Got a bit of a fetish going there JackTar? or do you work for Sandline International.

Couldn't send you round to visit my ex could I? :D

Large
29-01-2007, 06:25 PM
quote:Originally posted by JackTar

HAHAHAHAHA

You are such a show off latheboy, but I have 50 Steyr machine guns, 6 .50 calibre machine guns, six remington pistol grip pump action shotguns with extended magazine, 6 minimi machine guns, 36 9mm pistols and 36 ASP batons. Um that is all I can think of right now, will check the armoury tomorrow to see if there is anything else lying around that I have forgotten :D

Are you the guy we go to for rocket launchers?:D:D

29-01-2007, 06:27 PM
I'll have 2 of them, and a copy og the Koran thanks [:I]

Deano
29-01-2007, 06:38 PM
fuck me. what the fuck you ment to be shooting with that thing. those guys would be dead if it were an auto or semi auto.

jakam04
29-01-2007, 08:20 PM

HAHAHAHAHA

and a pop rivet gun complete with golden rivets ya bloody pussa...

LMAO

Jarrod

Jockney Rebel
29-01-2007, 09:01 PM
quote:Originally posted by jakam04

HAHAHAHAHA

LMAO

Jarrod
.....oh and ill take that 120mm artillery peice with 50 rounds of depleted uranium shells ..dont bother wrapping it ill be taking it with me .....:D
....for when u absolutly have to kill every mutherfucker in the place....heavy artillery there is no subsditute

latheboy
30-01-2007, 09:29 AM
quote:Originally posted by frankenbiker

HAHAHAHAHA

LMAO

Jarrod
.....oh and ill take that 120mm artillery peice with 50 rounds of depleted uranium shells ..dont bother wrapping it ill be taking it with me .....:D
....for when u absolutly have to kill every mutherfucker in the place....heavy artillery there is no subsditute

Depleted Uranium is gay ... costs way too much and for a effect thats just as good you need some hollow points with a drop off mercury ... hehehee but i didnt tell you that

Large
30-01-2007, 09:34 AM
Isn't DU the gift that keeps giving year after year?

:D

pt
30-01-2007, 04:37 PM
quote:Originally posted by Large

Isn't DU the gift that keeps giving year after year?

:D

ROFL[:o)]

thats a big fuck off gun.[B)]i think it's for elephants, rhinos and angry hippopotami.

i wonder what the maximum lethal range is? the whole continent?:)

30-01-2007, 05:19 PM
On the flagship to the US 7th Fleet they only have 2 guns for self protection, 1 in front, and 1 out back. They fire DU shells, 1000's a minute, to create a 'wall of metal' type effect, absolutely shreds any incoming aircraft or missile/torpedo.
They're massive, remote cotrolled, multi barrel things, and fuck they go off.

Jockney Rebel
30-01-2007, 05:45 PM
dunno what the range of a 120 is but they used to put them in Cheiftains
i do know an old 17" naval gun could chuck a shell 20 odd miles those guns ur on about chalkie sound fukin OTT man

JackTar
31-01-2007, 06:33 PM
Well save to say the Navy I am in does not have any 17" guns, I used to sit in the 5" on Perth for around four years that was pretty good. The ship I am on now just spent a year in dock getting another/new missile system fitted. But yes I am in charge of the armoury and if I was gonna shoot anybody's ex wife it would sure as fuck be mine.

jakam04
31-01-2007, 06:37 PM

Well save to say the Navy I am in does not have any 17" guns, I used to sit in the 5" on Perth for around four years that was pretty good. The ship I am on now just spent a year in dock getting another/new missile system fitted. But yes I am in charge of the armoury and if I was gonna shoot anybody's ex wife it would sure as fuck be mine.

You dont need to shoot mine.... Mines now in jail for the next 3 years.. woohoo

papa smurf
31-01-2007, 07:28 PM

You dont need to shoot mine.... Mines now in jail for the next 3 years.. woohoo

Now that IS good news.

damo1
03-02-2007, 12:26 PM
BBBAAAAAAAHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAA those stupid little towel heads HHHHHHAAAAAAAA
fuck thats funny HHHHHHaaaaaaaa