27-01-2007, 12:45 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HCkYfYa8ePI&mode=related&search=

evad
27-01-2007, 06:06 AM
Wow, can they be that thick!!!!!!!!!!!!!![:0]
They dont even know Lil Johnny

next_fighter
27-01-2007, 07:50 AM
omg there so thick how many sides does a triangle have... errr i dno lol thick f**ks lol
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rFVne43MpDA&NR that 1 is also funny lol

alfiestorm
27-01-2007, 09:02 AM
the next time there is a septic on here shouting how great they are I will direct him/her to that link.
Probably wont here from them again

Large
27-01-2007, 09:19 AM
quote:Originally posted by alfiestorm

the next time there is a septic on here shouting how great they are I will direct him/her to that link.

Might be a while. The ones that appear hereabouts seem to be generally good blokes:)

27-01-2007, 09:47 AM
Yeah, it's just like asking a bunch of Aussies for an honest opinion on the Americans, you're hard pressed to find an intelligent answer, especially if you edit out the right answers. [V]

Surley we can do better than this girls, I thought PC commentary was what you got from 40 something Hardly riding public servants, and dykes on bikes ;)

Large
27-01-2007, 10:09 AM
quote:Originally posted by chalk10

Yeah, it's just like asking a bunch of Aussies for an honest opinion on the Americans, you're hard pressed to find an intelligent answer, especially if you edit out the right answers. [V]

Surley we can do better than this girls, I thought PC commentary was what you got from 40 something Hardly riding public servants, and dykes on bikes ;)

Was that aimed at me?

If so I just think that the seppos that have signed up lately have been ok

27-01-2007, 10:21 AM
No, not aimed at you Large.

I mean would I say something against our resident distorted/perverted graphics guru? ;)

Yanks are just like the rest of us, some are ok, some aren't. Would all the knockers prefer that we had a bunch of shi'ites or Sunni's in their position? Yeah, that'd be great wouldn't it. They'd be leading us back to the dark ages, chopping off private bits from you're women, and they certainly wouldn't have stopped dropping nuclear bombs after Japan, would they? Can you say 'pass me my Burka' yet?

BOHEMION
27-01-2007, 01:30 PM
I'm pretty sure most of us here relise those ppl dont represent a whole country Chalks.

btw - relax man its a good laugh.

Chuck on a few episodes of the Late show and watch Mick Malloy and Tony Martin go to the Streets of Melbourne with a mic and a camera. WOW there were some drop kicks.

BOHEMION
27-01-2007, 02:01 PM
quote:Originally posted by Large

quote:Originally posted by alfiestorm

Might be a while. The ones that appear hereabouts seem to be generally good blokes:)

True Dat

27-01-2007, 03:42 PM
quote:Originally posted by BOHEMION

I'm pretty sure most of us here relise those ppl dont represent a whole country Chalks.

btw - relax man its a good laugh.

Chuck on a few episodes of the Late show and watch Mick Malloy and Tony Martin go to the Streets of Melbourne with a mic and a camera. WOW there were some drop kicks.

Yeah I think you only have to read one newspaper to realise that most people don't actually realise that anymore, and I've seen enough commentary to know that that applies on here too. You only have to watch the news bulletins from every other 2nd rate dirt world hole to realise that what you call 'just simple fun' is being taken seriously by some seriously fucked up nutters. Most of the slogans and carry on they spew actually originated in the west.
And yeah I don't find it amusing to watch some wet pratt I wouldn't piss on no metter how pissed I was, taking cheap manipulated shots. I enjoy the vid's and etc of yanks, or whatever, making fools of themselves, but find the cheap, PC motivated, engineered crap promoted by the ABC and its simpering lacky's to be nothing but peurile.

BOHEMION
27-01-2007, 04:08 PM
ah well burn em ey mate

fimpBIKES
27-01-2007, 05:50 PM
that'll fuck em!!! :D

gibbo
27-01-2007, 06:40 PM
Well said Chalky, don't have to look far to find people every bit as stupid right here:( some of us even pay good money for hondas for fucks sake;)

27-01-2007, 07:45 PM
And Humpty Dumpties :D :D :D