PDA

View Full Version : Listen Ear

Benz
08-01-2007, 12:39 PM
After the birth of her sixth child Jane decided that she should have some cosmetic surgery "down below" to restore her former youthful glory, because her bomb doors were dangling a bit too low and looked like a ripped out fireplace. Time and children had taken their toll, and she reckoned that,with six children now being the limit, she'd tidy things up with a nip here and tuck there so it looked more like a piggy bank slot rather than a badly packed kebab.
Following the surgery, she awoke from the anaesthetic to find three roses on the end of the bed
"Who are these from?" she asked the nurse, "they're very nice but I'm a bit confused as to why I've received them."
"Well",said the nurse,"the first is from the surgeon, the operation went so well,and you were such a model patient he just wanted to say thanks"
"Ahh that's really nice" said Jane
"The second is from your husband, he's delighted the operation was such a success that he can't wait to get you home! Apparently he hasn't touched the sides in years and he's very excited!!"
"Brilliant!", said Jane, "and the third?"
"That's from Eric, a patient in the burns unit,"said the nurse."He just wanted to say thanks for the new ears!!"
:D

gibbo
08-01-2007, 04:18 PM
:D:D:D FUCKEN FUNNY!!!!
I especially liked your eloquent descriptions of the female anatomy:D

arbee
08-01-2007, 09:01 PM
thats bloody brilliant

Jockney Rebel
08-01-2007, 11:58 PM
hilarious m8
isnt it funny when u first see its like a rose opening up and when ur finished with it it looks like a english bulldog thats chewed a wasp

dazz
09-01-2007, 09:38 AM
quote:Originally posted by frankenbiker

hilarious m8
isnt it funny when u first see its like a rose opening up and when ur finished with it it looks like a english bulldog thats chewed a wasp

WHAT!

BOHEMION
09-01-2007, 10:02 AM
HAHAHAHA Franken.......... and dazz's responce HAHAHAHA gold