PDA

View Full Version : Politically Correct.

dazz
03-01-2007, 12:22 PM
This is a term to describe soft cock behaviour.

IF YOU THINK SOMEONE IS A FUCK HEAD, TELL THEM:D

there is a good chance they have been associating with soft cocks that don't want to hurt their feelings.

We had a customer try to rip us off over his botched attempt to assemble his own CR125 by claiming we damaged the piston:(

Yelling and swearing infront of customers I politely told him that he was a "Fuckwit" and there was no chance that we would cop that sort of shit.

I got an appology and we are now charging him for the job that he should have never attempted in the first place:D

And if he should pop in here for a look
YES YOU ARE STILL A FUCKWIT!

papa smurf
03-01-2007, 12:55 PM
Oh man can i relate to that story.
Glad to see though that it's not just me that has to put up with that shit.
Rick

Kamakazebusa
03-01-2007, 01:52 PM
well done Dazz, i get that as well.......ppl who arn't in the profression (bike trade) who ride think ther'ye always right.

Like they have a fucken clue......we do this day in day out, 365 days of the year.

I especially like the fuckwits who try tell me how to paint their job for them....MATE if its thats easy why don't you do it......Morons, and wen the job comes out perfect they still bitch cause they think the colour is different or its too glossy...yeh you heard me ....TOO GLOSSY.....FUCK ME MATE, wat do u want, a shit job or the best job money can buy!!!!!

Factory paint work from manufactures is crap across the range including and especially Ducati. Want me to make ur bike look like factory shit paint.....no worries, thats gonna be more expensive cause my painter has to buy another spraygun from the Sunday markets which sprays like shit......SO TAKE UR JOB AND FCUK OFF, there's a back yard butcher round the corner.....DICKHEAD!!

Right , now that iv'e got that off my chest anyone need any paint work done......hehehehe

dazz
03-01-2007, 03:25 PM
http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/424596666125959.JPG

Piston has impact marks on it from hammering it out and the bore is fucked from hammering it onto the piston.

Piston is also damages on almost every extremity from bouncing around on the concrete floor. I bet he gave it a good wipe on his shirt before instalation though, the fuckhead.

BOHEMION
03-01-2007, 06:13 PM
furgin El! Was he wearing a bloody multi coloured cap with a propella on the top ?? Fukin clown!

quote:Originally posted by Kamakazebusa

Right , now that iv'e got that off my chest anyone need any paint work done......hehehehe

Kama, Actually yes, will pick ur brain in a PM

We get this to in the I.T retail industry. These lisp speaking 100x magnification glasses wearing fools who come in and try and talk around your own expertise. Fell like telling them right off.

suxukifreak
03-01-2007, 06:51 PM
Do you mean like this Bo?................

http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/42459711918141.jpg

jakam04
03-01-2007, 07:05 PM
Hmmm glad I dont work in Customer service.... If I had to deal with stupid people all day in my job, Id be so tempted to say one word and let out a hidious sound for the intended fuck head ..

"CLICK"... (the lead being unclipped from the hound from hell lol...)

After giving the command... "ATTACK"...

Jarrod

Kamakazebusa
03-01-2007, 07:56 PM
quote:Originally posted by jakam04

Hmmm glad I dont work in Customer service.... If I had to deal with stupid people all day in my job, Id be so tempted to say one word and let out a hidious sound for the intended fuck head ..

"CLICK"... (the lead being unclipped from the hound from hell lol...)

After giving the command... "ATTACK"...

Jarrod

HAHAHAHA......i can just picture that as well...LMAO:D

Let me know either way BOH, i go back to work on Mondy or just call me

Jockney Rebel
03-01-2007, 10:54 PM
geezers' obviously a muppet dazz where d'you work again? is it in gosford u told me b4 xmas but ive bin pissed since then ..only i just wanna come in and ask u some stoopid questions ..just to brighten up ur day like...

i get a lot of this as well ..specially when ive got my head stuck in a 40t digger and up to my arse in shit ..."u dont wanna do it like that u wanna do it like this " no mate try doin it with a 40mm spanner stickin out yer ear ..now fuk off

dazz
04-01-2007, 08:33 AM
Woodys M/C Tuggerah.

All stupid questions met with a blank expression and the industry standard roll of the eyes.

sharky
04-01-2007, 09:25 AM
I'll always remember so HD riding knob when I worked at a bike shop in the uk. He was waiting outside the door when we turned up to open the shop. I pulled up on the bike and had just stepped in through the door and was undoing my helmet strap when he was in my face all frantic about needing a chrome cover for his wotsit......Needless to say he was given 2 options...the second being put the kettle on...

BOHEMION
04-01-2007, 12:11 PM
quote:Originally posted by suxukifreak

Do you mean like this Bo?................

http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/42459711918141.jpg

Thats them....they do have to abnormally large foreheads as well and never believe in deoderant (and walk 20k's in the heat to get to ur store) or toothpaste (which is fuked up when they have a major lisp). FREAKS!

One bloke comes in and shuts his eyes when he talks and makes a beep noise mid speach.

Another one says "yep" like a CD on repeat, We have a Yep counter board behind my desk and counted 18 "yeps" in a row

Kamakazebusa
04-01-2007, 12:36 PM
fucking retards......hate those fuckers.....!!!!!!!

04-01-2007, 07:34 PM
No one has mentioned a crystal ball yet[^]How the fuck did ya get wot year model the fukker was from him[:I]for those who think they are in touch with how a shop works[8)][?]think again;)ive seen enough thats why i walked away[:X]

fimpBIKES
04-01-2007, 08:04 PM
i love frasers too mundy....

BOHEMION
05-01-2007, 08:44 AM
The other worse thing is the "friend" of the customer who calls up and acts like a translator to your customer, then gets on his high horse about something because he thinks his an expert and relays false info back to your customer.

Just had one in this morning. Manager told him to fuck off were not dealing with you were dealing with our client so mind ur own buisness

Kamakazebusa
05-01-2007, 10:15 AM
quote:Originally posted by BOHEMION

The other worse thing is the "friend" of the customer who calls up and acts like a translator to your customer, then gets on his high horse about something because he thinks his an expert and relays false info back to your customer.

Just had one in this morning. Manager told him to fuck off were not dealing with you were dealing with our client so mind ur own buisness

HAHAHAHAHA.....classic. first rule of business, deal direct with the client not the monkeys.

Jockney Rebel
05-01-2007, 05:15 PM
quote:Originally posted by sharky

I'll always remember so HD riding knob when I worked at a bike shop in the uk. He was waiting outside the door when we turned up to open the shop. I pulled up on the bike and had just stepped in through the door and was undoing my helmet strap when he was in my face all frantic about needing a chrome cover for his wotsit......Needless to say he was given 2 options...the second being put the kettle on...
i had similar expeirience when i worked at mikes in Bow east london Brazilian courier comes in on a tarted up bandit12 [y know U.S. flag paintwork gold fittings etc ..last about 5 mins as a workin bike]anyway wanted 2 new tyres i fitted em told him take it easy for the first 15 miles or so [it was pissing down outside and about 2 deg c he got as far as the first roundabout not even out of the estate ...our little russian offsider came in and said in his best english "twat crash" we fukin fell about ..i was the only brit workin there bty..all kiwis and aussies

Kamakazebusa
05-01-2007, 10:24 PM
LMFAO........!!!!!!!!!!! seen it many times b4.....they never learn

dazz
06-01-2007, 08:18 AM
quote:Originally posted by Kamakazebusa

LMFAO........!!!!!!!!!!! seen it many times b4.....they never learn

They don't need to learn, they are all fucking experts because they read about it on a website based in bumfuck idaho hosted by another fucking expert who had a mate who new a bloke that read something about a woman who was being fucked by a bloke that was told by his neighbours best mates ex wifes step mothers baby sitters post mans sister who incidently, used to wash windows for a living but that is another story........................:D