PDA

View Full Version : Pro Flo

Seifer
08-06-2007, 06:59 AM
Hey guys, has anyone here had any dealings with a mob in the US called pro-flo. I ordered a Piston kit off their site for a very good price but surprise surprise its been two months now and no kit and no answer to calls or emails. I did get in contact with them but that was by putting in a dodgy order and waiting for there call when i put no credit card details in. THe bloke claimed he was waiting on parts to send to me, "should only be a week." that was a month ago. So has anyone had any success or otherwise with them. I'd ike to see some heads split over this. Also are there any forum members located in florida or the U.S. here who can "look" them up for me. Here is their web address http://www.pro-flo.com.
THanks guys :(

chopiesel
08-06-2007, 08:56 AM
i hope your ringing when they are open? not aus buisness hrs?

you would think they would answer the phone order line.

Seifer
08-06-2007, 11:38 AM
Yeah im working the graveyard shift at work and calling US hours at works expense lol. No all I ever get is their answering machine, and trust me i've rang close to 20 times over the past few weeks. I did an interent search for other forums at it seems most ppl find it hard to get in contact. Dodgy dealings.

Zed14
08-06-2007, 09:20 PM
chris ordered a dyna ignition last year for the sidecar and still waiting for it . same thing when he calls no answer just an answering machine.:(

Seifer
08-06-2007, 11:30 PM
Bugger, well in that case just a heads up to anyone, don't buy from pro-flo, pay the extra $100 bucks and buy from Australia. Atleast you can chase it up if need be.

zx12argh
09-06-2007, 01:11 PM
You paid for it with your credit card - contact them and put in a fraudulent claim. You should get all your money back. Sucks when people don't come through with goods as promised.

Chris41
17-06-2007, 11:31 AM
I just reported them to the US BBB ( better business bureau)
Our version of consumer affairs I guess and probably just as toothless

https://odr.bbb.org/odrweb/public/GetStarted.aspx

Chris

Seifer
17-06-2007, 10:58 PM
Yeah i did the same thing a few days ago but am not holding my breath.

zx12argh
18-06-2007, 08:51 AM
Has your credit card company said anything? I'm pretty sure everyone gets insurance on their cards for free these days...

catchmeifyoucan
18-06-2007, 08:35 PM
nothings evr free these days... especially insurance...

zx12argh
18-06-2007, 08:48 PM
Dunno about other banks but national bank has built into its standard credit card insurance for loss or theft of an item with in 90 days of its purchase - I reckon you could be covered - most banks are fairly competitive so at least give them a shout and see what they can do. You've got nothing to loose at this stage.

Chris41
18-06-2007, 10:18 PM
Already informed visa, no time limit on mine apparently but it does take time to sort.

Chris

speeddemon
19-06-2007, 08:12 PM
ship freight is usually 8 weeks (MIN) if you did it that way.

Seifer
03-07-2007, 11:57 PM
Hey Chris and rexie, just an update, spoke to a very nice bloke who owns a motorcycle store a few blocks from where pro flo is supossedly located. He sees to think they shut up shop about a month ago. He asked me to send him an email and he's going to find out whatever he can for me. It looks like these guys move shop every few years or so. Any way in the words of this fella i spoke to, "I'll keep ya'll posted"

Seifer
04-07-2007, 12:04 AM
Anyway i'm going to need to spend even more money on some new pistons so can someone recommend where I'd need to go for some cheapish Gixxer 1100 pistons. i'm looking at the 1216 big bore upgrade. Seeing as I've already forked out about $700 already...the cheaper the better. Cheers.

Seifer
04-07-2007, 12:21 AM
Heres the email I just got back from him:
ey Scott,

I'll ask a friend that works for the city of Columbia
and see what they can tell me about this business or
the owner. Course, this will not happen till after
the 4th of July is over as many places are closed for
that holiday.

Sorry you may have gotten screwed but maybe we can
help get something done for you.

And I hope to come down under in the next couple of
years so I may take you up on the offer when I am
there as I will definately go to Sydney. My pal, Kym
Grant, lives there.

Take care and I'll be in touch soon,

Ronny
S & G Custom Cycles

Chris41
04-07-2007, 07:30 AM
Many thanks for the efforts mate, I received notification from my bank that their attempts to gain info from Pro-Flo have been unsuccessful there fore since the transaction is over the time limit
they can't go any further without it costing me.
Lesson for me is, Don't give any seller a chance no goods reverse payment.

Chris

Seifer
04-07-2007, 12:19 PM
Yeah well I may have beeen over the time limit to so I will wait and see. I'll keep you posted aswell.

Seifer
10-07-2007, 12:26 PM
Hey CHris My guy has tracke down his current location but nothing specific yet. He needs to know the guys name to find him properly,did you happen to catch it when you were speaking to him? Apprently he's just running a mail order operation now.

Chris41
10-07-2007, 02:37 PM
His Name is Brett Ritter he is well known in VMX & two stroke circles.

Chris

Chris41
18-08-2007, 08:22 AM
Seifer
Will have his home or new business address soon. PM me your details and purchase and we might be able to get some where.
Chris

Seifer
07-09-2007, 04:08 PM
Any joy?

Chris41
08-09-2007, 09:41 AM
Not so far

Chris

Chris41
16-09-2007, 05:13 PM
Got his new home address
Its way out in the sticks
I've put him into the Tennessee consumer affairs and the FBI related internet crime section it's pretty hard to take action out side of The US so unless we get a contact from some American friends who can put us onto some-one who can pay him a visit. I don't Know
247 KEMLER DR ph 00111 931-379-4454
HAMPSHIRE, TN 38461

Chris