PDA

View Full Version : US Army rules

suxukifreak
01-12-2006, 06:06 AM
http://www.break.com/index/you_loot_we_shoot_and_then_some.html [:0]

gibbo
01-12-2006, 08:10 AM
And they wonder why the Iraqis don't like them, cunts act!

WATEVR
01-12-2006, 09:59 AM
theres nothing like doing something stupid and getting your mate to film it, as my yankee mate would say DUMBASS'

Rich
01-12-2006, 10:12 AM
Are the Seppo's a Super-Power or a Stupid-Power ??

Cheers Rich

Benz
01-12-2006, 12:40 PM
Why the hell did they do that? Those dumbass yanks have just made a few more enemies

Gix11
01-12-2006, 12:45 PM
All for a couple of pieces of wood which the fucking tank ran over and fucked up anyway? Abusing the rules to the max and proving American's are just so far up their own arses they can't see shit.

Iceman
01-12-2006, 02:46 PM
Talk about inapropriate use of company equipment!

Jockney Rebel
01-12-2006, 04:17 PM
The only ppl more dangerous on the battlefield than the enemy...is the U.S. Military
this shows u why, they enlist the kids from deprived areas and teach them how to subjugate other deprived kids.

alfiestorm
02-12-2006, 08:08 AM
The british army has 1 gun trained on the enemy and four on the yanks after the first gulf war fuckin dick weeds

02-12-2006, 01:13 PM
And of course the reporter was completely unbiased and honest in his coverage, of course.

Has anyone looked at the anti-hooning laws? One word from a pig and you're vehicle can be siezed, here in Aus. And let's be honest, most police forces here aren't.

Ah and thanks to our caring sensitive Labour state govt's you will lose you're license for a MANDATORY 12 months if you don't pay so much as a $65 speed camera revenue charge. Even magistrates are complaining about people losing their jobs (livelihood in news speak) over it.

But then the Iraqi's were so much better off under the world's most murderous dictator.

Jockney Rebel
03-12-2006, 01:56 AM
tru everybodys at it.... politicians but ? just the desire to be one ,should ban them from ever getting elected..dont vote it only encourages them. and ur old bill here are a bit fukin keen cept when i call them up to sort some silly twat doin burn outs outside me house at stupid o clock in the mornin

GaNDaLF
06-12-2006, 08:55 AM
911 3000 dead US citizens small price to pay to control the world oil supplies....and remember the American military employs thousands of ppls
they have to invade countries to justify their existence....most countries the US has invaded they have accutally armed and trained...wonder when our turn will come and if you think it can't happen remember they have killed their presidents ie: JFK and our prime minister bonzi (little bush) is right up there with the yanks..not good:(:( we have had no probs with any country in the world till now....and don't get me started on David hicks.....:(:(

06-12-2006, 12:32 PM
David Hick's is a fuckwit who thought that playing anti-white terrorist was just so cool[:o)]. Let the little twat rot.
Even his own father publicly admitted as much when it first came out.
And how many of their own rulers have the Euro trash executed over the centuries, remember Bastille?[xx(]
And I don't beleive they have invaded anywhere as many countries as the Brits/Germans/Japs/Russians/Islam, or even the French (amazing as that sounds).

Now I do respect a mans personal opinion[8)], unfortunately repeating verbatim the crap in media headlines isn't a personal opinion, it's just robotic repetition, and I can program the computer or a parrot to do that.

PS you forgot about the little problem we had in Vietnam, Korea, WW2, WW1, Boer war, Gulf war, and now the Solomons.

GaNDaLF
07-12-2006, 09:01 AM
quote:Originally posted by chalk10

David Hick's is a fuckwit who thought that playing anti-white terrorist was just so cool[:o)]. Let the little twat rot.
Even his own father publicly admitted as much when it first came out.
And how many of their own rulers have the Euro trash executed over the centuries, remember Bastille?[xx(]
And I don't beleive they have invaded anywhere as many countries as the Brits/Germans/Japs/Russians/Islam, or even the French (amazing as that sounds).

Now I do respect a mans personal opinion[8)], unfortunately repeating verbatim the crap in media headlines isn't a personal opinion, it's just robotic repetition, and I can program the computer or a parrot to do that.

PS you forgot about the little problem we had in Vietnam, Korea, WW2, WW1, Boer war, Gulf war, and now the Solomons.
NOTHING gives the fucking yanks the right to hold one of our citizens without charge NOTHING the fucken yanks should give him back to us and let us deal with our own, do you think the yanks would let us do that to one of theirs? you are living in fantasy land if you think they would, and I dont follow what the media say or do fuck them...and our government is so fucking weak yank yes men and thats all there is to it .......try freedom of speech in any so called democracy fuck wake up and smell the coffee......answer this if our government came and took one of your family members away you can't tell anyone else about it, if you do you could get ten years WHY......i'm glad my last name aint ali ali....Why wont they let the media interview Hicks what dont tell me he might give out some special code to terrorists ahaha its fucken bullshit....go ahead and allow them to take all of our rights away in the name of so called terrorisim thats crap....

07-12-2006, 01:46 PM
You better go and find out just what rights are and what rights aren't before you go spraying that sheep shit at me. Funnily enough one of the world's foremost ethicist's doesn't believe that crap either, and I talk to him on a regular basis about just this sort of whining emotionally riven crap. The stuff you carry on about happens all the time all over the world, and to Australian citizens. Do you complain about that? Nup. Instead you carry on about a load of pseudo moralistic bollocks in order to pander to you're own anti-american bigotry.
If you're so fucking moralistically superior why haven't you done something about the far worse conditions that are faced by aboriginals in the reservations that the left wing tits you mimic set up. People have been carrying on about the problem out there for years yet none of you self-righteous twats have ever bothered doing anything about that.
And what about you're Kiwi background, I know, from personal experience, what goes on in some of the childrens institutions in NZ, yet none of you arrogant bigotted loud mouthed arse holes ever stood up for any of us. We still can't even get you pervert protecting dogs to hold an enquiry into those places.
You're moralising is nothing more than a second rate con, while you turn you're back on what's going on in places that you and you're whining mates are actually responsible for.

Although I can understand why you carry on like you do, if you criticise the ethnics some lefty might scream at you, and if you criticise you're own you might have to face up to the truth of you're own inaction, easier to criticise a group that everyone else is criticising, and which will just ignore you're carry on.
That ain't morality sunshine, that's just plain cowardice.

gibbo
07-12-2006, 02:05 PM
I'd be interested to hear where you think the Aust. government should change thier policies? Iraq maybe? Left that happy go lucky Sadam in place to continue his benevolent distatorship maybe? No? Somewhere else then, what about East Timor?

Gix11
07-12-2006, 02:59 PM
Has anyone noticed Chalky is back?

07-12-2006, 03:02 PM
I'm back, and I'm as bitchingly beautiful as ever !

latheboy
07-12-2006, 03:19 PM
Come on guys ... Tell us what you really think

papa smurf
07-12-2006, 07:44 PM
Well here's another thing to stir the pot.
I've been hearing & reading all day that Pauline Hanson is making a comeback to politics,,,YAAAAHOOOOOOO:)
Finally someone with some real character & more BALLS than every other fuckin politician put together.
I for one am VERY PROUD to say that i'll be voting for her if she indeed does have another crack.
And before you all start with the racist shit, no i'm not racist, i just hate everybody equally[:0]
Pauline Hanson for PM i reckon. :D:D

suxukifreak
07-12-2006, 08:07 PM
PLEASE EXPLAIN?

Papa, you have mail.

Large
07-12-2006, 09:07 PM
quote: Originally posted by chalky
And what about you're Kiwi background, I know, from personal experience, what goes on in some of the childrens institutions in NZ, yet none of you arrogant bigotted loud mouthed arse holes ever stood up for any of us. We still can't even get you pervert protecting dogs to hold an enquiry into those places.
You're moralising is nothing more than a second rate con, while you turn you're back on what's going on in places that you and you're whining mates are actually responsible for.

I think I'm starting to understand why you think everyone is a cunt Mark

:)

07-12-2006, 09:14 PM
Yeah, but I'm a bigger cunt than all of'em :D

Slingblade
07-12-2006, 10:04 PM
"Burn 'em, Burn 'em all. That'll fuck 'em."

What does the worlds formost ethicist think of that line Chalky??:D[:p];)

07-12-2006, 10:05 PM
Logically accurate

It would fuck'em

Gix11
08-12-2006, 04:04 PM
Des, also try emailing AU1FORME (check members list) - Darren asked me about it the other day and whether it was still for sale.

suxukifreak
08-12-2006, 04:38 PM
Sent him a e-mail and was thinking about turning up last thursday. Thats as far as he got.

GaNDaLF
09-12-2006, 09:31 AM
quote:Originally posted by chalk10

You better go and find out just what rights are and what rights aren't before you go spraying that sheep shit at me. Funnily enough one of the world's foremost ethicist's doesn't believe that crap either, and I talk to him on a regular basis about just this sort of whining emotionally riven crap. The stuff you carry on about happens all the time all over the world, and to Australian citizens. Do you complain about that? Nup. Instead you carry on about a load of pseudo moralistic bollocks in order to pander to you're own anti-american bigotry.
If you're so fucking moralistically superior why haven't you done something about the far worse conditions that are faced by aboriginals in the reservations that the left wing tits you mimic set up. People have been carrying on about the problem out there for years yet none of you self-righteous twats have ever bothered doing anything about that.

Although I can understand why you carry on like you do, if you criticise the ethnics some lefty might scream at you, and if you criticise you're own you might have to face up to the truth of you're own inaction, easier to criticise a group that everyone else is criticising, and which will just ignore you're carry on.
That ain't morality sunshine, that's just plain cowardice.
lol yea your right i have no idea why saddam would attack the world trade centre OH thats right iraq had fuck all to do with it, oh but what the fuck lets just invade em anyways, you might call the insergance terrorists, what would you do if the indonesions did to us what the fucken cock sucking yank government is doing in Iraq? you would do the fucken same and you would want to be called patriotic fucking hippocrit......nuff said you have a nice day:D:D

09-12-2006, 09:37 AM
Hey kiwi hypocrite where's you're answers to the questions? Or are you just going to continue ignoring and protecting you're pervert mates? Not one of'em are you? You're not really Gandy the Dandy are ya?

Still just another 2 faced gutless kiwi bitch huh?

suxukifreak
09-12-2006, 06:19 PM
http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/17897005238855.jpg