PDA

View Full Version : "07" fool`s run

25-11-2006, 07:37 PM
OK so we`re all go`n to Dubbo on that date[:p][8D]& i`ve just looked at the map:DSeem`s that the newie gang has some time on their hands[8D]
I propose this:Dlunch at Oberon on the Saterday for the mexicans & stateliners[?]forwarding north to bathurst,sofala,mudgee,goolma,muronbung,Madness[:o)]
Such a run may see us in town safely at about 4-5pm[8D]
This is just an angle;)& any input will be great:)Rex wot do u think[:o)]

Zed14
25-11-2006, 08:35 PM
yep sounds good.

Iceman
25-11-2006, 09:16 PM
What's the bike security gunna be like. Weren't they gunna put a curfew into affect there a while ago to try'n stop the teenager gangs from running riot?

fimpBIKES
26-11-2006, 01:39 AM
CAN WE GO TO THE ZOO!!!! :D

thats close as, lets head out from your way mundy
out through mulbring, hit wollombi then down putty until the bit where u can cross over and end up on bells line rd

then its straight up through to meet mexi's

Large
26-11-2006, 06:42 AM
might have to put cages around the bikes to keep the tigers off

Zed14
26-11-2006, 07:09 AM
dont tell the mexicans though

Large
26-11-2006, 07:19 AM
they'll probably have guns

Large
26-11-2006, 07:45 AM
lots of guns and bullets on those bandolier thingys

26-11-2006, 09:01 AM
I`m just thinking about the time aspect;)i did that run 2weeks ago & stopped at Rylstone overnite,we got there at 4pm[8D]it`s basicly the same run but without the putty:Dwot fuggn ZOO your already in it[8D]
quote:Originally posted by fimpBIKES

CAN WE GO TO THE ZOO!!!! :D

thats close as, lets head out from your way mundy
out through mulbring, hit wollombi then down putty until the bit where u can cross over and end up on bells line rd

then its straight up through to meet mexi's

Gix11
27-11-2006, 01:03 PM
Don't get too excited yet lads. I haven't announced the plan. You'll be needing a bit of time off work for the '07 AFR so get it freed up now.

Slingblade
27-11-2006, 01:36 PM
come on Si, you and davo are milking the mystery of the 07 fools run for all its worth. Whats the plan? A hint? At least give us a state, and it better not start with W!!

Gix11
27-11-2006, 01:56 PM
Nothing is set mate and I don't want to give you wrong information yet. I will tell you that it is Dubbo and it will be the whole weekend this time. Give me time and I'll do a complete topic on it.

Slingblade
27-11-2006, 02:00 PM
Dubbo, sweet. I have a couple of mates out there if you need any info on accomodation etc.

fimpBIKES
27-11-2006, 06:24 PM
can we set it up so that slingy and ozpussy are in the same room??

oh and anyone in my room, i'll be giving out free naked oiled-up massages
just the thing after a looong day in the saddle ;)

Slingblade
27-11-2006, 08:42 PM
looks like you took the hotpants back home with you fimp. I am sure they will get a run when your doin your massages:D

fimpBIKES
27-11-2006, 09:28 PM
mate, go to wikipedia

do a search for "naked" [:P]

Slingblade
27-11-2006, 09:44 PM
sorry mate, my mistake. I assumed only the massagee got oiled and nekkid. I didnt realise you do as well.

fimpBIKES
27-11-2006, 10:29 PM
where's the fun it that?!?! :D

Slingblade
27-11-2006, 10:31 PM
:D lol, you really are a one of a kind fimp:D

05-02-2007, 06:47 PM
Ok[:X]as i mentioned B4[8D]that is the root that i will be partaking;)may be that the macaroons will be in bathurst same time(the plan)[8D]If some of the Toads wood like to kip in Newie on the way down[8)]I have room at my place(plenty of parking,two fresh beds & floor) perhaps so may Skimpants[:p]Davo wood be good to catch up b4 the event:D[8D];)

05-02-2007, 09:52 PM
Mad,we'll definately be ridin into Dubbbbo together.But it will be on the Friday.You retired folk should join us at the Oxley.Sofala via Singleton mighht be a good run for the faster QLD units who like beer

20-02-2007, 08:22 PM
You said it brother;)it`ll be a run on in[:X]three omigo`s[8D]STAY LEFT the rest of yooz[:X]

dazz
21-02-2007, 10:44 AM
quote:Originally posted by mad mundy

You said it brother;)it`ll be a run on in[:X]three omigo`s[8D]STAY LEFT the rest of yooz[:X]

Just how left are we talkin Mundy[?] will I need to fit 756's or will the Rennsports still be OK:D

qickdraw
11-03-2007, 08:21 PM
http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/49186175335373.gif

Is this the route you guys were planning on taking? It looks like stops at Oberon, Bathurst, Orange and Wellington would be the go... that makes the biggest leg about 100k's tops.
So who's going from Sydney/Newcastle on Friday and where is everyone meeting? I started this map @ Windsor & to there would be a good little ride for the Newy guys to warm up with. If everyone was to meet @ Windsor @ about 11ish then it'd give all the sore heads (DAVO) plenty of time to get there - then we can all continue on with plenty of time to spare. The route is listed as about 4 1/2 hrs - so it should take about 3.... if we all go reeeaaaal slow:D
I may or may not be on the bike @ this stage [8] - it depends if I get the motor and brake master cylinders back in time! If not I'll be in the van probably the day b4 (thurs) or maybe leaving earlier on Fri in time for everyone to blast past just before I get into Dubububububo[V]

chadams
11-03-2007, 09:41 PM
where is the fun in sticking to the main roads????
I'm thinking up through Wollemi, Broke, Singleton, and then westward on the Golden Hwy.. I'd prefer to stay off the main routes...

11-03-2007, 09:43 PM
:D:D:DLOL...Stu the only reason i've ever had a sore head is because your arse is sooo tight.[:X][B)].

Now whats this shit about you not being on a bike[?][xx(] only pedaphiles drive vans to such a hardcore event,hoping to pray on vulnerable young manmeat such as FiMp or Exben for multiple intimate closet encounters.
Now redeem your testicles and get that fkin bike ready,(bloody fairy-floss sellin weirdo).;)

qickdraw
12-03-2007, 08:26 AM
quote:Originally posted by davo

:D:D:DLOL...Stu the only reason i've ever had a sore head is because your arse is sooo tight.[:X][B)].

Now whats this shit about you not being on a bike[?][xx(] only pedaphiles drive vans to such a hardcore event,hoping to pray on vulnerable young manmeat such as FiMp or Exben for multiple intimate closet encounters.
Now redeem your testicles and get that fkin bike ready,(bloody fairy-floss sellin weirdo).;)

Hahaha! That's the first time I've heard of Mr Ben being referred to as 'vulnerable young manmeat'!!
I am trying to tee up another bike if the 'Blade isn't ready, at the moment there's a chance it'll either be a GSX1400 or an '07 R1;)

Chad - the route up through Oberon etc takes in Bells Line of Road and other very good riding roads - it's not all straight hwy stuff... and there are a few little detours we could take along the way to make it more interesting too![:p] I'll put up some zoomed in shots of some of the sections of road along the route today...

qickdraw
12-03-2007, 09:22 AM
http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/49186304718535.gif

This is the road between Hartley and Oberon[:p]

qickdraw
12-03-2007, 09:24 AM
http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/49186304720806.gif

...and this is the bit from Oberon to Bathurst via O'Connell

qickdraw
12-03-2007, 09:28 AM
http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/49186304747327.gif

This is the whole thing. On this map (starting from the right!) it's Kurrajong Hts, Mnt Victoria, Oberon, Bathurst, Blayney, Millithorpe, Orange, Cargo, Cudal, Molong, Wellington, Dubbo.
How's that?:)

qickdraw
12-03-2007, 09:33 AM
http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/49186304739282.gif

This is a zoom of the Orange to Molong bit - it takes in Canowindra as well...

12-03-2007, 03:43 PM
Chaddams:DI`m think`n that you aint` seen the Golden HWY have you[?]to make it OK one needs to see $2.20+[8)][8)]
quote:Originally posted by chadams

where is the fun in sticking to the main roads????
I'm thinking up through Wollemi, Broke, Singleton, and then westward on the Golden Hwy.. I'd prefer to stay off the main routes...

12-03-2007, 03:51 PM
Stu, thats wot i was tink`n;)fill up in Lithgoey,hartly,oberon,bathurst[:p]afta that via mudgee[?][?][?]

Slingblade
12-03-2007, 03:59 PM
The Golden Hwy is fuckin straight and boring. A southern detour suits me.

PS Stu you do realise the name change now reads AUS...F...R.

"And then the occifer(ausfr) said......

Better get a new name son, better get a real good one!"

12-03-2007, 04:53 PM
"wot is it exactlee that i wa s s pose to off bin doon`"[8D]Sorry Prince but all is good i can depart on the friday & shood be riding;)wanna do breakfast on Sundy & wheel have a plan[}:)][?]Rexie ya fat bastard[:0]if ya is OK with me put`n shit on ya[^]why not join us[?]if not[^]go get f@cked;):Dfound a new place that does a good "benedict" Mr Chong may even show his ugly head[?]

qickdraw
12-03-2007, 05:02 PM

Stu, thats wot i was tink`n;)fill up in Lithgoey,hartly,oberon,bathurst[:p]afta that via mudgee[?][?][?]

You mean go up Sofala rd way & go Mudgee, Dunedoo? Yeah, that's do-able too..[:p]

12-03-2007, 05:05 PM
Sofala is nice & flowing;)[8D]

qickdraw
12-03-2007, 05:33 PM
Cool - I reckon that's that then.
Windsor, Lithgow, Oberon, Bathurst, Sofala, Mudgee, Dunedoo, Dubbo, drink, drink, smoke, sleep, and then the same reversed...

Slingblade
12-03-2007, 05:46 PM
Yup sunday sounds good. Be in the car though, bikes got no rego until i get my fork seals fixed.

12-03-2007, 05:47 PM
;)

Iceman
12-03-2007, 05:55 PM
quote:original post by Slingblade
Yup sunday sounds good. Be in the car though, bikes got no rego until i get my fork seals fixed.How the fuck does that work, you can turn that plastic wrapped piece of Honda, into a lean mean streetfight'n machine in next to no time but can't replace your fork seals in two and a half weeks. That's fuck'n soft Nath:(

TurboKat
12-03-2007, 06:08 PM
He's got you there :D

Slingblade
12-03-2007, 06:26 PM
Yep no doubt about it..........IM SHIT.

Never done fork seals before so i am ummming and ahhhing about whether to have a crack at them without the proper tools or just getting them done. I just dont wanna pay someone, as every dollar spent is one less on the piss at the fools!

ozkat
12-03-2007, 06:37 PM
quote:Originally posted by Slingblade

Yup sunday sounds good. Be in the car though, bikes got no rego until i get my fork seals fixed.
Maybe you should join OSB or something like that.... im sure they have a virtual run somewhere.

Slingblade
12-03-2007, 07:11 PM
If i knew what OSB was i am sure that would have been piss funny ozzy.

My bike will be at the fools mate. And mine will actually be a streetfighter, unlike your plastic covered poopstick.

ozkat
12-03-2007, 07:18 PM

If i knew what OSB was i am sure that would have been piss funny ozzy.

My bike will be at the fools mate. And mine will actually be a streetfighter, unlike your plastic covered poopstick.

I really look forward to meeting you, you have NO FUCKIN IDEA!

Slingblade
12-03-2007, 07:41 PM
quote:I really look forward to meeting you, you have NO FUCKIN IDEA!

:DShit i finally got to you Oz. Your slippin'

12-03-2007, 08:00 PM
Sofala has a fuckin briliant road headin towards Bafurst,beware of the gravel line tho.Off camber fast corners.
Naif,we can all talk you thru fork seal replacement mate.You wont need any speciaL tools,maybe just a rattle gun to undo the cartridge.You got USD's or RWU's? $15 for seals will cost you about $130 at a shop.Have a dig mate,you'll understand whats goin on inside them tubes if you pull em apart.Then you'll have a better understanding of pre-load and rebound settings as well.

ozkat
12-03-2007, 08:19 PM

Standard forks, standard motor, standard wheels, standard seat unit, standard brakes, standard swingarm, removing plastics and bolting on bars do not make a streetfighter. Ive never said any of my bikes were or are streetfighters. Also i also dont make fuckwit comments about riding a streetfighter to the AFR. Or call someone elses bike a fuckin plastic covered poopstick!

Slingblade
12-03-2007, 08:24 PM
Gday Davo,

RWU's on the blade mate. I have a Honda w/shop manual which sets it all out but i was mainly concered about tapping the new seals in (i could source a length of pipe i guess). The Honda OEM'S come with the oil and dust seal. I can get some off ebay that are the oil seal only. Am i better off replacing the dust seal as well??

Slingblade
12-03-2007, 08:29 PM
It was a joke mate. If your skin is that thin i dunno how you survived the previous runs.

How about we relax and i will buy you a beer at the fools. Lifes too short.

qickdraw
12-03-2007, 08:44 PM
Just get a length of plastic drainpipe to tap the seals in mate ($10 at Bunnings) - it's a piece of piss job that should only take you an hour tops with a basic tool kit... after what you've done it'll be a doddle.
Oz - stop baitin' the poor fella, you know he's gonna keep trying to give it back & that's just mean of ya... hahahaha!

12-03-2007, 08:55 PM
Mate,you simply use your old seal to seat your new...hence place your old seal back over the new and tap it into place,then remove.Personally i'd only replace dust seals if i weas replacing teflon guides and bushes.but you'll need to re-chrome your tubes for besd results.Riding your bike with a blown seal can give you a good indication of whats going on.Less oil can handle much better some times,.

Slingblade
12-03-2007, 09:08 PM
Righto you have convinced me. Looks like i become a suspension tech this weekend. Anyone have a good source for front fork springs??(terry hay??) They are too soft for my big ass and with the tail riser going on i figure the weight distribution will be even more on the front. If i got em apart i may as well do the lot.

Iceman
13-03-2007, 01:29 AM
Nath, you have to bring the bike. If it helps I'll shout you a beer to offset the costs of the fork seals.

Slingblade
13-03-2007, 04:14 AM
I was always gonna be on the bike to the fools Ice. It just aint ready for a ride this sunday .

13-03-2007, 07:08 AM
Prince[8D]you have at your disposal my tool box & work area;)some advice is available as well:Dif ya wont me to put shit on ya i can do that also;);)

Iceman
13-03-2007, 12:18 PM
quote:Original post by Slingblade
I was always gonna be on the bike to the fools Ice. It just aint ready for a ride this sunday .Sorry, my mistake. It was silly of me to think a topic titled 07 Fools run, was actually about the 07 Fools run.

13-03-2007, 01:56 PM
Right[}:)]were` all gonna put shit on ya now ya turkey with no gaggle[:0]what kind of waste gate are ya gonna run on the GS[?]personally i wood`nt have a clue but it looks good me making ya think i DO:D

13-03-2007, 01:59 PM
C`mon evry one put shit on ICE he`s only got about 3 weeks left[^]so hang as much as ya can[:o)]so ya feel like a real git when ya is sharing a beer with him[:X]

Slingblade
13-03-2007, 04:11 PM

Prince[8D]you have at your disposal my tool box & work area;)some advice is available as well:Dif ya wont me to put shit on ya i can do that also;);)

Cheers mate,

I might just take you up on that.

You can put shit on me all you want , since when have you ever asked:D;)

Iceman: Dont worry mate even i was confused after reading this topic.

Yes i will be at the fools.
Yes i will be on the bike.
Yes i will try to con Mundy into doing my fork seals and all i will buy him is a lousy breakfast!:D;)
Yes Mundy will put shit on me.
Yes we will hopefully all be going via Mundy/Stu's southern loop.
Yes Mundy will put shit on me.

Clear as mud.

13-03-2007, 05:46 PM
Prince:Dya dont have ta buy me brekky;)get ya bike ta my place & we`ll do ya a front end[:p]sweet[8D]My BBQ area is all good;)so if we need to feed;)Right!off to another post to hang some shit[:o)]

speeddemon
18-03-2007, 03:30 PM
This is officer Speedy thanking ASF for actually mapping the exact route you fellas r going to ride, and not even on the members page- Stu!!

18-03-2007, 04:32 PM
Speedy! be quiet man

The rest of us were hoping that that'd distract plod from our routes :D

qickdraw
19-03-2007, 07:48 AM
quote:Originally posted by speeddemon

This is officer Speedy thanking ASF for actually mapping the exact route you fellas r going to ride, and not even on the members page- Stu!!

Hey - no-one said this is the EXACT route we're taking.... this is merely a SUGGESTION;).....

19-03-2007, 02:33 PM
We all should be averaging 300kpm[:o)]yup tell ya wot speedie i`ll ring the bronze now & tell`m wot time we`ll be at each town;)cool aye[8D]

speeddemon
19-03-2007, 05:34 PM
Officer plod tells me they are organising driver reviver's for you Mundy with sausage sizzle, coffee and glass lockup booth and all.

Mundy shit your bikes quick 300kpm thats approx 18,000kph - fucking NASA will come and book you mate

fimpBIKES
19-03-2007, 05:44 PM
u planning on meeting the mexicunts southwards b4 u head into town (like what we did last year?)

19-03-2007, 06:26 PM
Bet on it stick[}:)]Dam`d straight[^]Who did ya head tiger[?]looks like Tiantin[:o)]
quote:Originally posted by speeddemon

Officer plod tells me they are organising driver reviver's for you Mundy with sausage sizzle, coffee and glass lockup booth and all.

Mundy shit your bikes quick 300kpm thats approx 18,000kph - fucking NASA will come and book you mate

19-03-2007, 06:39 PM
Which way you going Mundy

I want to plan which way I'm not, I gave up having to nurse maid nutters years ago

19-03-2007, 06:54 PM
Right down your head cunt:D

19-03-2007, 07:02 PM
:D :D :D