PDA

View Full Version : Be careful. New Scam Going round

AU1FORME
17-11-2006, 05:03 PM
Guys take heed, & ladies warn your men to take care

A "heads up" for you and any of your friends who may be regular Bunnings customers. Over the last month I became the victim of a clever scam whilst out shopping. Simply going out to get hardware supplies has turned out to be quite traumatic. Don't be naive enough to think it couldn't happen to you!

Here's how the scam works: Two seriously good looking 18 or 19 year old girls come over to your car as you are loading your stuff into the boot. They both start wiping your windshield with a rag and Windex, with their cleavage almost falling out of their skimpy T-shirts. It is impossible not to look.

When you thank them and offer them a tip, they say "No" and instead ask you for a ride to another Bunnings. You agree and they get in the back seat.

On the way, they start having s*x with each other. Then one of them climbs over into the front seat and performs oral s*x on you, while the other one steals your wallet. I had my wallet stolen on September 4th, 9th,10th, twice on the 15th, 17th, 20th, three times just yesterday, and very likely again this upcoming weekend as soon as I can buy some more wallets.

Gix11
17-11-2006, 05:16 PM
Ah Darren. Good of you to join us mate! I fell for the same scam a while back.

Did you still want that name change as I think DAZZ from here might be a bit confused if you do.

fimpBIKES
17-11-2006, 05:17 PM
thats your first post, eh???

i have a feeling you are going to fit in well around here
we only have one rule

PICS, OR IT NEVER HAPPENED :D

ozkat
17-11-2006, 05:31 PM
Excatly which Bunnings is that, i think i have to buy some timber or something tomorrow. I dont want to have to go to every Bunnings but i will if i have to. ;)

dazz
18-11-2006, 09:38 AM
I have been here at bunnings for 5 hours and no luck[:p]

I have even started walking around backwards with my tool hanging out trawling for them with no success. Is it best to go there at high or low tide[?]

Large
18-11-2006, 11:20 AM
maybe you need bigger bait

dazz
18-11-2006, 11:37 AM
they can have all the tadpoles they want once they are landed