PDA

View Full Version : Toy Runs

Gsxar
16-11-2006, 05:50 PM
Toy Run Time

While every one is listing up their toy run dates I thought I would tell u a bit about our local 1.

It’s become much more than just a simple collection and ride.

The last few year we have had schools become involved in helping us, this year we are visiting 12 schools covering a few thousand students ‘ not bad for a bunch of bikers[:p]:D. Also winning community event of the year 2 years running.
This years visits have started and we have a ball, we have anywhere from 15 – 40 bikes there. Kids LOVE my bike lol being the only modified bike surrounded by Harley’s, and a few sports bikes.:D
Being the avid Suzuki fan that I am when scabbing stickers and stuff to give the kids I asked Suzuki – saying you have to give me enuf for every child, don’t make me hand out another bike brand lol[8D]. So now as I give my safety talk to the kids then get them all worked up, making them scream Suzuki to get the stickers ( evil woman I know)
So yeah the Harley riders luv me , of course to finish off we have to start the bikes and rev them up – The gix drowns them all out, hmmm the next generation of streetfighter builders in the making:)

http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/43809900795201.jpg

ozkat
16-11-2006, 06:21 PM
Onya Jo.

papa smurf
16-11-2006, 06:24 PM
TOP EFFORT [8D][8D]

Gix11
16-11-2006, 09:32 PM
Good stuff Jo. I remember you dressing the bike up as something last year, this year you've underessed her. How much better is that!

GaNDaLF
17-11-2006, 10:45 AM
:D On ya...

loosebruce
17-11-2006, 05:50 PM
Onya Jo,perfect time to help form attitudes to bike riders.
You don't have to be a lobotomised 1%er to ride a motorcycle, ride smart stay alive.