PDA

View Full Version : CUNNINGSTUNTS

Bender
26-10-2006, 02:20 PM
Hi Guys,

I should start by introducing my self, I'm Keyworth (Aka Bender) from Team CUNNINGSTUNTS, we're a Sports Bike Stunt Team based in the ACT and have riders in Sydney, South Coast and Newcastle. We generally perform at car events and other motor type shows, all our bikes are Street Fighters with MotoX Bars, CrashCages, 12 Bars and very much oversized sprockets:), but they don't look all nice and shiny up close like your bikes would...:(.

Anyhow this being the Attention grabbing photos/videos section and all, I'll get down to the business.

Here is a short clip from StuntSkills a Stunt Track Day held at Oran Park, Camden, NSW every couple of months. Everyone is welcome to come and ride so if you think you're up for it ;) then why not come along for some "LEGAL" Stunting...

To Download, right click and select "Save Target As" (DIVX, AVI - 4.5MB)
http://www.cunningstunts.com/video/StuntSkills_October_2006.avi

Or if you prefer Watch it on youtube:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yYYqpFR9jVQ

Also our website recently had a Make Over, we have lots more Videos and Stack of Photos available.
www.cunningstunts.com

03gixxerpilot
26-10-2006, 02:57 PM
G'day bender welcome to the madness, how the stunting going

Iceman
26-10-2006, 04:18 PM
Welcome aboard Bender.

Gix11
26-10-2006, 04:39 PM
Hi Bender, Yea, we're familiar with you guys. Disco Stu introduced himself over 3 years ago and you featured in our site and we in yours. Joker is a member as well. He hasn't been here for a while though. Welcome aboard mate.

26-10-2006, 04:49 PM
as is Boxer,Kali7 and Balakov just to name a few more.

fimpBIKES
26-10-2006, 06:32 PM
welcome bender

keep us informed when stuntskills is on
did i just miss one?

Kamakazebusa
26-10-2006, 07:03 PM
Might get myself down to one of those stunt days....one day

Bender
26-10-2006, 08:05 PM
Thanks Guys I feel all warm and fuzzy now...[:0];)

quote:Originally posted by Gix11

Hi Bender, Yea, we're familiar with you guys. Disco Stu introduced himself over 3 years ago and you featured in our site and we in yours. Joker is a member as well. He hasn't been here for a while though. Welcome aboard mate.

Hi Gix11, WOW So many familar people...damn this is BIG! It's cool just looking back at that Yellow Bike brought back some awesome memories... I crashed into a 60km/h sign the day those images were taken :D I still have the bike just doesn't look the same...lol This is how it looks now:

http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/96948912568116.jpg

Its really about bloody time I signed up anyhow...[8D]

quote:Originally posted by fimpBIKES

welcome bender

keep us informed when stuntskills is on
did i just miss one?

Hi fimpBIKES
I'll do my Best, Also we list these type of events under the Events Page on the CunningStunts website with info and links to where you need to go. StuntSkills will be on the 2nd December at this stage.

quote:Originally posted by 03gixxerpilot

G'day bender welcome to the madness, how the stunting going

Well Hello Again good Sir...
Stunting has been great so far this year, at stuntskills I hit a Personal Best of 180m doing an Endo and am really looking forward to some more practice when I get back on the bike. I Had a small op and hopfeully I will be riding again in a few more weeks.

Other than that not alot, I rode with Matt Mingay for the Toyo Drift Australia Series twice which was a blast + we got some great exposure from it.

Hows about your self? have you made any cool changes to your Weapon of late?

03gixxerpilot
27-10-2006, 04:54 AM
nar bender, been of the bike for about 4 months, just got back on the VTR stunt bike last week, took about 1 hour to get back into the swing of things again, but havent lost the touch to much, going out again this weekend, so hopefully i'll be back to where i was befor and start learning more stunts, its a bit of a challange using the VTR instead of the gixxer though.

Bender
28-10-2006, 02:53 PM
VTR would offer a challange...lol, but none the less great fun...!