PDA

View Full Version : Idea for MD's mob at streetfighters mag

alfiestorm
31-05-2007, 03:13 AM
Just an idea remember as i have not a clue how the logistics would work on this.

In this age of high tech comms and the internet.
Would it be possible for the mag to be printed and distributed in Australia and in so doing Australian streetfighter journalism could be added or why dont streetfighters mag run a complete Australian version with interesting stuff added from around the globe just like the uk mag.
Could this be applied to any English speaking country or am i thinking complete crap.

Yes the rapid topic did inspire this dribble

Stu

KaneElson
04-06-2007, 07:38 PM
It would be nice to have an Australian streetfighters mag but like the discussion mentioned in the rapid thread it takes a lot of time and money to produce a magazine to that quality and the amount of people who would buy it probably just wouldn't add up. If they could manage it I would have no doubt that the rapid guys would make it completely streetfighter oriented, but there just isn't the userbase.

The only reason the UK mag is working is because it is bought all across the world, if you tried to produce a seperate edition for each region it would be pretty hard.

As it is I am happy buying the UK StreetFighters and Rapid.

HueyonaBlade
04-06-2007, 07:54 PM
Why couldnt this be done similar to Trail Bike Adventure , where they do 6 mags a year or even just a few say 2,3 or even 4 where perhaps the few of you that have the tech and mechanical knowledge could put together a page spread , there is certainly no shortage now of bikes to feature in it and there are bond to be some Buxum Wenchs , willing to show us there rig (maybe a small fee ) , So perhaps theres room for some sponors and advertiseing in there as well and dont forget the home girls pages.......Just 2 cents of thought

Iceman
04-06-2007, 10:56 PM
I don't think we need an aussie fighter mag. We've got this website, it just about covers anything you'd need to know about streetfighters.