PDA

View Full Version : Priorities

dazz
23-10-2006, 09:15 AM
Dear Abbey,

I have never written to you before but I feel I really need your advise on this one, this could be life changing.

I have suspected for some time now that my wife has been cheating on me.

The usual signs are all there, phone rings and when I answer the caller hangs up.

She has been going out frequently and when I ask her where she is going I get the old "just some friends from work,but you don't know them"

Sometimes I lay awake waiting to hear the taxi drop her off but as she enters the house you can always hear the car speed off from around the corner.

I picked up her mobile phone the other day to check the time and she went berserk, "don't touch that it's my personal property"
and then went on for 3 hours about me spying on her.

I have never discussed this with her and decided to take to some action to try to catch her out.

I got on my bike about 15 minutes before she was due home and rode around the corner where I parked behind a small bush. Whilst i was crouching there I noticed a small amount of oil leaking from the base basket.

Should I attempt this repair myself and if so how long will the bike be off the road?:(

papa smurf
23-10-2006, 10:28 AM
Yep, you've got your priorities right :D:D

Kamakazebusa
25-10-2006, 10:06 PM
HAHAHAHA.............LOL

25-10-2006, 10:51 PM
Nice 1. check your chain tension while ya down there.LOL

Matt
26-10-2006, 06:27 AM
Thats funny :)