http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/62080626361595.jpg:D:D

devo
18-10-2006, 11:38 PM
Good one Gibbo ;)
Pedrosa means DICKHEAD in Spanish.

TurboKat
19-10-2006, 12:03 AM
That's a good one Gibbo :D
Man, I feel sorry for Nicky, if you were him, wouldn't you have LOVED to punch the living shit out of that little Spanish cunt? [B)][B)]
I couldn't believe it when I saw it happen, this was me > [:0] :(
I find it hard to believe, but the M/C press is saying there were no team orders!!!! WTF? you'd reckon Honda would have wanted the title back at all costs after getting spanked by the Chipmunk for the last 2 seasons. Pedrosa should get the arse for that FUCK UP.
Oh yeah, Stoner has signed with Ducati for the '07 GP season !!!!!!
& Biaggi for Suzuki SBK !!!!
& Corser for Yamaha !!!!!

shano
19-10-2006, 12:40 AM
not gud for racing[V] best outcum 4 nicky, didnt have to be beaten by monkey boy with such a big fukn lead without an excuse. should be thankin danny for being such a cock, an not havin a set of renthals to steer that piece o shit proper n that.

loosebruce
19-10-2006, 07:10 PM
that race was worth staying up late for.
Nicky Hayden was goin off like a frog in a sock!
I don't think anybody was game to go near him.
Stoner got taken out in the same race (or did he take someone else out).
Anyway nice work if you can get it.

devo
19-10-2006, 07:17 PM
No Stoner took out Giberthingamebob poor ol Casey tries to hard.

Large
19-10-2006, 07:19 PM
quote:Originally posted by devo

No Stoner took out Giberthingamebob poor ol Casey tries to hard.

prolly just wanted a close up of his new bike[:p]

pt
19-10-2006, 07:30 PM
nicky cried like a little girl. he should grow some balls and actually beat valentino instead of winning while he has broken bones or bikes. casey on the other hand was good for a laugh. even though he signed the deal he wanted to make sure gibbers couldnt come back and take his spot so broke his bones for good measure!

Tone
20-10-2006, 05:52 AM
Nice pic of "the moment" gibbo.Probably the only time Pedrosa ever had a smile on his face.
Did I hear right, that kwacka are gonna give Ant West a run?

Kamakazebusa
20-10-2006, 08:00 PM
quote:Originally posted by pt

nicky cried like a little girl. he should grow some balls and actually beat valentino instead of winning while he has broken bones or bikes. casey on the other hand was good for a laugh. even though he signed the deal he wanted to make sure gibbers couldnt come back and take his spot so broke his bones for good measure!

I don't think 'FUCKING LITTLE PRICK' counts as crying......from what i could lip read he was pissed. Don't blame him, Nicky was the only true contender for the title........it was Pedrosa's arogance and stupidity to think winning that race was gonna help his title defence. If a rider crashes or injures himself, well i'm sorry but the better rider who stays on is the smarter rider. Prime example, Andrew Pitt wins the 600 title after not winning a single race. Thats racing my friend ....been there done that. If you think otherwise ur talking from inexperience. nuff said.

Nicky's a good bloke. We spent a bit of time having a few drinks at the Jetty bar in Phillip Island after the race this year. Down to earth and dosn't bitch bout other riders.

gibbo
20-10-2006, 09:41 PM
Well said mate, I just hope someone had the video running whilst Hayden was kicking shit out of that dickhead out the back of the pits!