PDA

View Full Version : Boo

Snortin
14-10-2006, 08:38 AM
Hey guys, been lurking 4 a while and decided to join when the caption comp came up but couldn't upload my entry. I think you guys would have liked it based on the humour I see on here. Cut and pasted the image to a word document then added the word ballons with the help of my son but when i tried to upload the site wouldn't let me. Any ideas?

On other stuff, I have a fightered Norton Commando (never finished), wife has a 33 yr old, original, good condition Yamaha I bought her last year for her 33rd birthday and the "waiting in the shed till I finish uni project is a Eddie Lawson (Cagive 500Gp bike) Cagiva Mito that I'm going to fighter for her.

Kepp up the irreverent behavior, and always remember age is a matter of years, growing up is a matter of choice.

Andy

Gix11
14-10-2006, 11:16 AM
Hey Snortin Andy, welcome aboard mate. Send that bad boy word doc to me and I'll post it up on the topic for ya.

03gixxerpilot
14-10-2006, 12:04 PM
G'day mate and welcome to the madness, hope you enjoy your stay

Snortin
14-10-2006, 12:59 PM
Tried to by clicking on the email icon but the email window wouldn't let me load the word document either. If you email me your email address I can just send it direct as an attachment. Hopefully it will be worth the weight/hassle

Gix11
14-10-2006, 11:37 PM
Just go to any page of the galery and my email address is at the bottom mate. I won't type it here as shitty spam spiders pick up email addresses from forums and start sending you shit and I already have enough. If you can't find it to just click and open your email client it's webmaster at streetfighters dot com dot au.