PDA

View Full Version : Oran Park NSW Historics sidecar pic

Chris41
12-09-2006, 12:06 PM
http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/71595609733236.JPG
Rexie and Thomas Turn 2 Oran Park this weekend going well till Rexie ended up trying to bench press the outfit. Trying to avoid some-one else who had spun out they rolled it. Both OK Thomas had a slight ankle sprain and Rexie is a bit sore "but nothing a week in the tropics won't fix". As good team rider should Rexie cleverly put himself between the outfit and ground so its not damaged too bad and has been passed to race again ( they don't fuck around with sidecars as it was impounded till both guys left the medical centre).
Chris

Rocket
12-09-2006, 12:22 PM
It's good to hear no one was hurt, anyone crazy enough to race an outfit probably doesn't feel pain anyway.

Hopefully their conjoined twins weren't hurt too bad either.
I didn't know there was a class for that !

fimpBIKES
12-09-2006, 12:29 PM
yep, he called me yesterday sounding a bit battered

he was after some kevlar for some strange reason :D

03gixxerpilot
12-09-2006, 12:52 PM
good to see all are ok,

Chris41
12-09-2006, 07:20 PM
Oh as well, Devo scored a second overall in New Era 1 ( pre 89)with some fine riding under pressure.
Chris

Large
12-09-2006, 07:22 PM
good stuff Dave

how'd you get so close to turn two Chris?

devo
12-09-2006, 08:02 PM
Thanks Large, Even better news is I took out the Club Championship
aswell by a slender 3 points. So finishing second in the State Titles was a bonus but also wrapping up the Club Championship was a fucking high.[:p]
Good to see Rexie and Tommy are OK. Petty about your bike though
Chris. Better pull your finger out so it'll be ready for Wakefield
son.[^]
Oh and Large I havent forgotten your jets just been fucken lazy[|)]

12-09-2006, 10:04 PM
well done Dave (as predicted),i see all that tutoring i've been giving you has finally paid off.I'll take the swingarm to Straightliners and give it to Rexy mate.

As for the big fella,well...theres another story,he probly still took home a trophy even tho the bike never crossed the finish line.

devo
13-09-2006, 07:45 AM
I have already given the stand to Rexie.
Thanks Davo.:D

Zed14
13-09-2006, 08:10 AM
what stand?

Chris41
13-09-2006, 09:14 AM
quote:how'd you get so close to turn two Chris?
Not my pic Large the guy was a flag marshall on turn 2 any one can flag and its a good way to get close to the action with free entry and lunch. I flagged after I got back on my feet last year but still couldn't ride, the sidecars are awesome to watch from the infield and I learnt a lot about my solo competitors from up close.
Atleast Rexie had more Post classics to play with and did well. Except for Missing race one cause we had to do a top end rebuild to chase an oil leak, and never get me to check your fuel level cause the outfit had to be towed in one race. But it performed well when it was rubber side down the yoshi pistons and custom cam gave it more urge. And Rexie has another reason to dislike Harleys but he can tell you about that.
Chris

Benz
13-09-2006, 11:58 AM
Hey Devo,
Congratulations mate,a club championship, AND second for the state title. looks like you got more than you bargained for.:)
Go hard Rexie, how's that slabbie lookin?

Zed14
15-09-2006, 08:00 AM
good. but slow goin.