PDA

View Full Version : God's Gixer 7-11 for Sale - Now only $8,000!!!

God
05-09-2006, 02:16 PM
http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/46696885474493.jpeg

Hello Everybody!

Specs as best I know
89 750 frame
92 1100 engine 40mm carbs K&N pod filters (35,000km on the engine)
VFR400 swingarm
916 rear wheel, pipes, tailpiece, corbin seat
96 1100 forks and brakes
Penske rear shock
carbon fibre suspension links, guard and hugger
etc etc etc

The bike is fully engineer approved & reg in Vic until July 07.

Please send serious enquiries to me via PM.

Thanks

God

God
14-02-2007, 12:12 PM
Hello Everybody!

The slabby 1350 is on its way to Oz (1 bike sold, 2 or 3to go...) and I am still wanting to free up some more cash.

Details and condition of the bike are still as above (I think I've ridden it like 4 times since the original post).

As with the slabby, I am not looking to get rich from the sale but am trying to recover as much as I can from what it has cost me.

Unlike the post above I am now motivated to sell and so have a more flexible attitude towards the sale price.

Do the sums - you know you could not buy the parts in this bike, let alone build it, engineer certificate, register, paint and detail it to this level at 2 to 3 times the price.

The bike is located in Melbourne. If it doesn't sell early, all going well, I will have it at the Fools Run.

Please contact via PM if you are serious.

Cheers

God

alfiestorm
14-02-2007, 05:03 PM
Thats bloody typical nice bikes like this up for sale amd I am still in the fuckin uk.
If it is still for sale when I get to Auss I will be knocking your door.
Some how I think it will be sold by then but you never know.

:D

Slingblade
14-02-2007, 07:58 PM
Fuckin hell alfie, is this the third or fourth bike you are buying when you get over here? Hope you stash alot of meth in that container of yours:D;)

ozkat
14-02-2007, 08:22 PM
quote:Originally posted by Slingblade

Fuckin hell alfie, is this the third or fourth bike you are buying when you get over here? Hope you stash alot of meth in that container of yours:D;)
Make sure your Metho is in plastic bottles, glass ones could break. Actually you can buy metho from Wooolies why would he bring his own?

cutcat
14-02-2007, 08:35 PM
Crystal Methamphetimine, costs more and gives you a better high when burnt in the camping lantern.[8D]

14-02-2007, 08:37 PM
And doesn't sting as much when you snort it :D

cutcat
14-02-2007, 08:48 PM
We could be onto something Chalk. Lets sell it to the kids before someone else thinks of it.

14-02-2007, 08:53 PM
We'll package it in bubble gum wrappers, it'll be a hit mate

alfiestorm
14-02-2007, 08:55 PM
quote:Originally posted by Slingblade

Enquiry to buy yes but nothing has been confirmed or reserved so i'm still hunting :D

God
01-03-2007, 11:24 AM
Hello Everybody!

The gixer should appear on bikesales.com.au later today.

It is listed at $8,900, however as me n Mrs God have just signed for some land in the hills outside of Melbourne and are negotiating with an architect to design our frightfully expensive hillbilly palace, this price is VERY negotiable. Just so that there is no confusion - I am very motivated for a quick sale.

Ozkat, Deano, Foxy, Sluglie, Jack, Blackduck can all attest to the quality of this bike.

Call if you have any questions - 0412-662-168

06-03-2007, 07:18 PM
I can back up the comment about the quality of this luurrvvvly bit of work. Saw it a few times at OCD while it was looking pretty in the shop and it's a corker :D

Don't be gay.....buy it now

britfighter
15-04-2007, 04:09 PM
hello mate talked to you last week or so sorry no reply but i got let down on bike sale so still skint at the mo

God
15-04-2007, 07:20 PM
Hey Britfighter,

Thanks for the update. If you get the cash give me a call. The bike is still sittin at the back of the shed.

Cheers

God.

God
24-04-2007, 12:35 PM
New improved price is $8,500.

Please excuse me whilst I go and sob in the corner...

God
16-05-2007, 02:35 PM
Well, it's got me scratchin me head as to why there has been so little interest in this bike.

About the only thing I can come-up with is people would rather buy a stock bike and then spend $15K+ to get to the same point as they can get to by spending $8K on this bike and then doing some final modding to suit.

Anyway, bike is now offerred at $8K until I have to pay rego in July.

If not sold by then, I will pay reg, take it off the market and happily ride it.

God.

Foxy
16-05-2007, 02:41 PM
quote:Originally posted by God

Well, it's got me scratchin me head as to why there has been so little interest in this bike.

About the only thing I can come-up with is people would rather buy a stock bike and then spend $15K+ to get to the same point as they can get to by spending $8K on this bike and then doing some final modding to suit.

Anyway, bike is now offerred at $8K until I have to pay rego in July.

If not sold by then, I will pay reg, take it off the market and happily ride it.

God.
Probably because a lot of ppl on this forum prefer to do the hard yards themselves and not buy a ready made streetfighter. The idea is for individualism not a product of someone elses hard work. Good luck with the sale Tim, I know the bike looks better in the flesh.

zx12argh
16-05-2007, 02:48 PM
Or more cause we're a bunch of tight bastards who dont have 2 bob to spare...
Mate - looks good but I dont have the cash... Good luck with the sale... I'm assuming yo've got it up on egay?