PDA

View Full Version : Pipemasters FFS!

Tathagata
24-08-2006, 07:48 PM
Here is an email I wrote to Pipemasters today and thier response...LOL...top points for customer service guys!

ME:
Sir,

I am writing this to complain about the level of service I have recieved from you recently.

I called Pipemasters (Peter Grey) on Tuesday 22nd August to ask about
buying a mute for my bike. My GSXR750 was knocked back for rego on
monday because the exhaust was too loud. Peter told me that he had a
mute available that I could insert into the end of the pipe to quieten
the noise from it and thus passing rego.
I asked Peter if he could ship it to me by priority mail so that it
would get to me as quickly as possible as I had another rego inspection on monday 28th August. I told Peter I would be happy to pay extra (on top of the $45.00 for the mute) to have the item delievered as quickly as possible to me and Peter assured me he would put the item in the post that day and I would recieve it on wednesday or thursday (23rd or 24th).

Peter also told me that the pipe's internal baffles are most likely worn out and that a new pipe may be the best bet. I agree and was going to buy another pipe from Pipemasters once rego went through and I had more time and money.

Today is now thursday and I just called up your office to ask Peter when the mute should be due. I spoke to another gentleman who was not helpful at all.
This guy (Brett, I think he was) told me that Peter hadnt sent the item. I told Brett that I needed it for rego on monday and that Peter had assured me that he would send it. Brett basically told me that it was just too bad, but do I want him to send it now (pointless). I told Brett I would like to complain about this service but he simply wasnt interested. I asked to speak to Peter, but again he wasnt interested.

This is a pretty poor effort guys. Thanks for nothing. I wont be buying my next purchase, or any other purchase from you guys. Ill go where my business is wanted and rest assured Ill make sure that everyone knows about the way you treat your customers.

I hope this complaint helps you improve your business skills a bit so

Kindest Regards

PIPEMASTERS:
Stuart, You behave like a spoilt brat and that is what you get.
Suck eggs
Peter Gray
Pipemasters

ME:
lol quite frankly I cannot believe what you wrote below. But no worries, Im glad you did, because I will now be posting this entire message on the web forums that I frequent. lets see what others think of a company that treats its customers like this.

PIPEMASTERS:
Get a life

hehe, noice! Good to know where you stand with a company eh?

fimpBIKES
24-08-2006, 07:57 PM
fuck me, that is a bit harsh!!!

BOHEMION
24-08-2006, 08:14 PM
Dosnt supprise me - When I called up about a warranty issue (12 months I was told) about the welding quality on the high pipes for the duke they just answered every question so smart arse like - Even when I called back like they asked they would mumble shit under there breath and hang up or before theyd hang up Id hear a slight "fuk off" under one of there breaths. I didnt bother with them after that and the quality of welding went shit after 5000k's

There customer service skills are appauling, but there in bed with Team moto so they still have alot of work and there reputation for custom work is dieing around Brissy.

Before there Team moto and Brissy Motocycles work came into full swing there were really good
they stayed back to 7pm to finnish the high pipes in which I gave them a good tip for doing so. How ever thats all I can say about them now.:( wheres the passion gone?[V]