PDA

View Full Version : JOKE!!!!

NakedTurboBusa
16-07-2006, 09:10 PM
A girl went to her Dad after she got her 'P' plates and asked if she could borrow the car'... He said, only if you suck my dick. She said come on dad!! he said, 'dick suck, then car!! After she finished then said 'dad your cock tastes like shit'....thats cause your brother wanted a new bike.

P-uppet
16-07-2006, 09:52 PM
Thats disgusting man ... good one mate hahaa

16-07-2006, 10:05 PM
oh no,a ^ P-uppet.This should be interesting?

devo
16-07-2006, 10:19 PM
Hey Davo check p-uppets profile he's blind he can sing and
hey wait a minute if your blind how did you know that was a
joke ahha you have a brail computer ;)

sluglie
16-07-2006, 11:15 PM
good one man, still like the old

how can you tell when your sisters on her period?

your dads dick tastes different.[}:)][}:)][}:)]

Gix11
18-07-2006, 12:04 PM
Hey P-uppet - Just for the record, is your name really Ray Charles (as in the blind musician) or are you taking the piss? And if so, that's what's Devo's playing on. Also, there is another long term member called Puppet and that's what Davo is on about. Now, if you're wondering why you have had two posts deleted by me, it's for calling Devo a cocksucker. That's one thing I won't except - he's not digging at you so don't attack a friend of mine mate. Apart from that - welcome aboard.

BOHEMION
18-07-2006, 12:48 PM
quote:Originally posted by NakedTurboBusa

A girl went to her Dad after she got her 'P' plates and asked if she could borrow the car'... He said, only if you suck my dick. She said come on dad!! he said, 'dick suck, then car!! After she finished then said 'dad your cock tastes like shit'....thats cause your brother wanted a new bike.

HAHAHAH nice one NTB[:p]

papa smurf
18-07-2006, 01:22 PM
Man these redneck hillbillys don't miss a trick do they:D:D:D