PDA

View Full Version : 96 Blade Parts Up for Sale

Slingblade
15-07-2006, 10:21 PM
Hey All

I realise this is not the best forum to be selling fairings!! but i figure somebody might know somebody, yadda , yadda, yadda.....

So i am selling the fairing, headlight, clocks etc off my 96 Fireblade to finance my fighter conversion. The plastics are in great nick as are the ancillery bits and peices. The fairing is the red,yellow,purple and black colour scheme from that year.

I will probably end up putting them on ebay but i figured i would let everyone know that they are available. I can provide pics if necessary. I am not sure what they are worth but i am prepared to listen to offers. I can be contacted on 0410550292 if anyone is interested. cheers.

gibbo
15-07-2006, 10:59 PM
Hey mate, is that the smokin joe scheme? Post some pics I have a mate who may be interested.

Slingblade
16-07-2006, 12:17 AM
http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/1133652594223.jpg

I have put a pic of the bike on as they are still on it. Pic is a bit bodgy as i had to resize it to fit. The smokin joe was the black grey version i think. The 96-97 had one of the nicer graphics schemes in my opinion. Let me know if you are interested.