PDA

View Full Version : F#@$ F!@$ and triple F@#$

Razorback
14-07-2006, 10:37 AM
Im at home crook as a fucken camp dog and work rings me...

Some fucken dildo cant exist without me and they need help.

So I crawl out to the bike, ride in, fix their fucken stupid problem, that they should have been able to fix themselves. Tell them I will be expecting at least 15% of their pay this week if I have to do thier fucken job too.

Back on bike, head home..... see a small flash in rear view on the main road out of Mildura, look down and Im doin fucken 85 in a 60 [xx(]

*insert massive swearing rant here*

The down side of just fucking with your gearing 2 days ago.....

Just shoot me...

Gix11
14-07-2006, 01:47 PM
fixed unit or mobile car unit? If it was fixed, you could ok mate. If it was mobile, then go back to your swearing and ranting.

Razorback
14-07-2006, 05:04 PM
It was one of those ones that they put on the side of the road then park the car a little back from it. Im kinda hoping that Im ok because the plain clothes car was right there and he never moved....Hard to tell really.

First even close call on a bike for so long I cant even remember the last one. Im normally really sensible in the burbs, was just pissed off and not concentrating. Managed to own a worked 02GSXR1000 for over 2 years and never got a ticket so thatll give you some idea of how careful I am and why it pisses me off so much.

Matt
14-07-2006, 06:48 PM
I feel for you mate, Always the way, you can be stupid on it all weekend but when you are late for work or on your way to a job and just over the limit......Bang got ya. I've been caught like that too many times.

clairebear
17-07-2006, 11:33 AM
moral to the story? fuck work, if you're sick your're sick (unless its your own business of course, then you're fucked either way!)
I hope you dont hear anything Mr Razor.

Slingblade
17-07-2006, 12:04 PM
Its enough to give you the shits. I would just rather get a bloody ticket on the spot than have the 6 week of waiting and wondering for it to lob up in the mail.

Your tax dollars at work Razor. Dont you feel safer at night just knowing there is revenue raising going on day and night. I bet you were going through a torrid blackspot that has schoolkids scattered like ninepins on a daily basis and a body count like Vietnam. Thank god that speed camera was there.

Ok i have had my sarcastic rant for the day!!..............Carry on!