PDA

View Full Version : old road

Tone
13-07-2006, 08:36 PM
Chucked a sickie today and went up to the Central Coast to see me mum.Haven't been on the old road for years so took it steady on the way up...what's the story with the 60k limit for fucks sake?
Comin back I chucked a bit of coal on,or so I thought...fuckin busa and GSXR thou overtook me at the mooney crossing and there was no way I could keep up but had heaps of fun trying.Then some bastard in an Audi took me on the inside couldn't fucking believe it,christ he was moving...caught him but then he turned off for the freeway.Looks like I'll have to improve my bottle to take this route with the FAST guys.I must be getting old, but fun it was.The old gixxer appreciated the run methinks purred along very nicely.
Who's the guy with the very nice Buell (blue bike,white lid with big lips painted on it)?Looked a treat it did.

Cruisecontrol
13-07-2006, 08:43 PM
With the 60k limit and the shithouse resurfacing effort it is hardly worth going up the old road anymore. Although the nice little section out of Brooklyn is still 80 and still a lot of fun.

fimpBIKES
13-07-2006, 08:44 PM
yeah, the 60kph think is shit

the bike trys to fall over mid-corner at only 60 :(

Large
13-07-2006, 10:13 PM
I'm hoping they put speedhumps along the length of it so it becomes a motard only road

[^][^]

jock
21-07-2006, 09:53 PM
between people running, push bikers, mini coopers's and of course the boys in blue plus grandma who likes doing 40 coz 110 on the expressway is just to fast, the section between brooklyn and gosford just ain't worth it anymore :(- the most freakin dangerous are P platers who think they are Chris atkinson in thier 83 corolla's :(

clairebear
24-07-2006, 09:12 AM
awww... its always worth it, the worst bit i reckon is all them duke riders who like to hook in on their noses on the wrong side just to get round you.
other than that, i still enjoy it, especially on a week day. I do however live in the hunter valley, and must say, there's loads more options up here for good runs with no one on them.