PDA

View Full Version : What goes on in Perth?

Fightstreeter
09-07-2006, 11:48 PM
Hi there. Can anyone point me in the right direction to find fellow streetfighteurs in sunny WA? I heard mention of something called the Perth Streetfighters Association or Club or something.
Is there one? Anyone got any contact info for them or know where to find out what they're up to?
Thanx...

God
10-07-2006, 09:14 AM
Hey Fight,

Perth streetfighters run their own web site - you should be able to access them through Perth Street Bikes.

Do you presently ride with any of the night groups - Thursday or Friday?

God
10-07-2006, 01:10 PM
Hey Fight,

Here ya go www.perthstreetfighters.com

God

Gix11
10-07-2006, 04:21 PM
Mate - BillyWhizz, Frankie, Rocket, Watto and a few more are members from here in your area. They were talking about getting together soon so put your hand up! BillyWhizz is here the most so click on the members link above and search under B - email him or start a new topic to arrange a meeting.

Fightstreeter
10-07-2006, 09:57 PM
Thanx guys. Looks like I'm keeping the mighty fireblade after all. No one is up for buying it so it seems (I had it in the Autotrader and everything!). It's a bit of a bugger cos I do need a $ injection but I'll just have to get that from somewhere else (back to the ole diamond and bullion robberies then I 'spose!). Kinda cool though cos I didn't really wanna get shot of it anyway..!! =)
I'll see if I can catch up with those guys soon.
Thanx again!
God, I'm kind of aware of the night rides I think. I live near West Coast Highway and often hear a colossal roar of bikes heading one way or another. Not joined in yet (probably should do!). I was out on Sunday though and spotted a group of bikes on West Coast Highway. I followed along briefly but ended up lane splitting an umarked cop at warp factor ten off the lights, only to realise he was in hot pursuit of the group I was tagging along with... Whoops... (luckily the cops were more interested in the masses who'd also launced at warp speed!)
Hey, Gix11, if you're not a pheasant plucker... does that mean you're a pleasant phucker??!!;)

Gix11
10-07-2006, 11:31 PM
That's exactly right mate.