PDA

View Full Version : first crash, --montain bike

IMP-INC
01-07-2006, 04:24 PM
yer i was doing coasters just before, 5th gear about 40kph.. taped the rear brake a bit
to much and it washed out.. i fell straight onto my back and was sliding for 5 or so meters the funny thing is that i was still in the riding position, holding the bars and feet still planted fairly on the bike.. i got up laughn and i now have a really wet ass..
hehe classic..

vtr420
01-07-2006, 06:03 PM
no good man as long as your ok

IMP-INC
01-07-2006, 06:19 PM
hehe its a bit like that hey, ow well it didnt hurt and i got a laugh so im happy. just hate this raing weather

boogieman76
02-07-2006, 10:08 AM
Wear a back protector mate, I did the same thing about 8 years ago, coaster wheelie up a jump, rotated way past the point of no return and came down hard, flat on my back and split a kidney. Besides being winded it didn't hurt until the hospital where I had cameras, knives and all sorts of scary bits of kit stuck up my Pee hole to see what was up. The pain of having a whizz after they've stretched it to 8mm is indescribable. Two weeks on my back in hospital and 3 months before I could have another go at it.....
of course I was back that arvo getting stitches in my knees, hands and getting gravel scrubbed out of the cuts.