PDA

View Full Version : is ddrew dead??

IMP-INC
30-06-2006, 12:18 AM
hey i havent herd from ya in a while mate...u still kickn??

BOHEMION
30-06-2006, 09:01 AM
last I heard he got a Girl Friend. The whip must be crackin over his head

30-06-2006, 11:11 AM
Cunt-struck huh?

IMP-INC
30-06-2006, 03:33 PM
lmao, thats why.. pussy struck. hahaha classic. u watch next he will be saying he has been told to quit ridin... girls, only like the ones that ride... like tracy,a chick that races her 636

Razorback
03-07-2006, 12:32 PM
Last we will see of him. Next thing youll hear is she made him sell the bike and buy station wagon.

dRRew
13-07-2006, 09:03 PM
last i heard he told the missus to fark off coz he didnt have nuff time for stuntin.. sorry boys been a bit inactive with a new job and shit, working 80 hour weeks setting up a hotels kitchen with a new menu and kitchen brigade so times of the essence. just been doing alot of 11pm + stunting at the spot coz i havent had a chance to get anything remotely road legal sorted. Put the bike in today at a new shop in brendale known as North Side Motorcycle centre. some of you may know the bloke that set it up, Craig from Noyes Honda Brendale. Great bloke, good prices and kind enuff to gimme a beer before i got on my way today. got a new (shittest cheapest hardest) rear tyre for burnouts etc. continental king, cost me 105 fitted so cant go wrong there for smoke. Also got the key cut off the hangers and remote mounted like a hd. Got a motox h/light sorted, got a mirror, alls i need now are some little indis i can fit and some sorta speedo and then i need to sort some kinda road worthy and rego, im sick of not being able to just whip accross town on the bike. aghwell wont be too long now and i'll sort it and catch you boys out there. kinda just going to leave stunting alone for a bit, got a few carreer opportunities sprouting up on the horizon so just want to have a bike for hooning and fun times.

fimpBIKES
13-07-2006, 09:44 PM
got any pics of the key setup

im halfway through doing the same thing on the tiller

Matt
14-07-2006, 08:38 AM
dRRew you must be just near me, I work just around the corner from those two shops. I'm a stainless steel fabricator so if you need any metal work done on your bike let me know and I'll look after you.

BOHEMION
18-07-2006, 09:30 AM
Drew ya Big Homo about time u showed up mate!

dRRew
18-07-2006, 05:58 PM
will get a pick for ya fimpy. got tomo off and am planning to do a few things so will show u guys the new and improved jnr blade stunt fighter. hey matt, ur which metal fab shop are you at mate? i will drop by tomo and say gday and put name to face if ya like. might have a thing or to u can help me out with to. cheers boys. dRRew

Matt
18-07-2006, 06:30 PM
Spillane Fabrications. 16/193 South Pine Rd. Behind Glenfords, on the far left hand side. Sure mate drop in and say Gday.

fimpBIKES
18-07-2006, 07:12 PM
cheers, hows the health these days?