PDA

View Full Version : My old Blade

munchr
15-05-2007, 10:52 PM
Here is a pic of my homebuilt blade,bought as a wreck. everything done at home except for a mate who made the billet top clamp at his place. Plenty of mods, direct port nos, at one stage had 216rwhp & when I sold it I ran smaller jets & it had 187rwhp. Not too shabby for a 95 blade. Was on full vic reg.

Does anyone know where it is now ? I'd love to buy it back

http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/177730139819894.jpg

catchmeifyoucan
15-05-2007, 10:57 PM
some dick probably totalled it, or hit nos and BOOM!!!!!!!!! or it could be sitting somewhere gathering dust, you never know these days..

why did you sell it in the first place??

WATEVR
15-05-2007, 10:59 PM
good work munchr and yes it does look familar to me for some reason?? has someone else posted it up on here before?......Si??

Iceman
16-05-2007, 01:02 AM
How often did you get pulled over with the bottle hanging off the side like that?

Gix11
16-05-2007, 02:31 AM
Welcome Munchr. Nope, that's one I don't recognise sorry. One of the VIC guys might know it?

munchr
16-05-2007, 08:47 AM
Thanks for the welcome guys,
:)

First up I sold it to get a house loan deposit[:o)]

I only got hassled once about the bottle, that was in Melbourne whilst riding with a mate on his turbo'd gixxer thou (first one in Aust)

I rode it everywhere so it may have been seen anywhere in Vic at some stage, put it on the dyno at the vic bike show a few years back. Played up a lot on it at the GP in town at PI as well.....

The gas system I set up was only possible to use it over 3/4 throttle & needed the pass switch pressed as well so it shouldn't have gone bang;)

It would be nice to have it again

HueyonaBlade
17-05-2007, 11:52 PM
I have definately seen this weapon on the road as to where and how long ago , cant say but I will keep an eye out

munchr
19-05-2007, 05:09 PM
Thanks Huey,

I'd love the chance to buy it back, I built it to ride hard & that's how I rode it everywhere...it pretty much lived on one wheel at a time.

Would love to hear of any sightings or contacts.
I sold it to a guy in Ferntree gully that had a shed just behind the FTGHotel.

shift1313
20-05-2007, 09:19 AM
sounds like it was a cool bike. hope its in one piece and you find it munchr. I konw of a guy who set up nos on a gpz like that but his came on a wot only, 3/4 and a button makes good sense.

Jazdiver
25-05-2007, 08:27 PM
Howdy. Im pretty sure it was in the Melbourne trading post late last August. Remember it being in the South eatern suburbs and remember a blade streetfighter on Nitrous, as Im pretty sure there's not that many around. Rang up about it and it was sold. Bout 5.5 - 6k I think.

HueyonaBlade
25-05-2007, 08:37 PM
[quote]Originally posted by Jazdiver

Howdy. Im pretty sure it was in the Melbourne trading post late last August. Remember it being in the South eatern suburbs and remember a blade streetfighter on Nitrous, as Im pretty sure there's not that many around. Rang up about it and it was sold. Bout 5.5 - 6k I think.
[/quote
Yeah thats ringing bells with me cause I think that it was in bike sales .com at the time I bought my blade remember the toxic symble on the tank;)

munchr
21-06-2008, 01:54 AM
Well guys long time since I posted here.....

Yes apparently it was for sale & still had my paint scheme on it. Got sold to a guy in the frankston area & has since had an '04 rear subframe & tail added to it & been repainted. Although I still haven't found the new owner...

Still interested if anyone sees it.

Thanks guys

Billy Bob
21-06-2008, 04:00 PM
Ive also seen this before but not with nos, i think when i was lookin to buy one, in a mag somewhere?

Weaselman
21-06-2008, 04:22 PM
pretty sure i saw it in just bikes a while ago