PDA

View Full Version : Squids!!!! Some people dont Think do they!

BOHEMION
07-06-2006, 09:46 PM
http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/764173371123372.JPG

kevkatana
07-06-2006, 09:55 PM
One phrase to sum that up, "GOOD JOB DICKHEAD"
Don't think the Chinese saftey boots will work very well.

fimpBIKES
07-06-2006, 10:11 PM
is that front wheel looking REALLY wrong to you in the last shot

i have a feeling they might be about to taste gravel off the outside of that curve in a FUCCKIN BIG WAY!!!!
damn shame really...

TurboKat
07-06-2006, 10:13 PM
That stupid bitch & the arsehole riding it will have some extremely painful & richly deserved gravel rash after that - all part of "natural selection" I reckon.
FUCKWITS. [V]:(

07-06-2006, 10:46 PM
Any pics of the stack, cos that front is definitely gone

BOHEMION
07-06-2006, 10:53 PM
nah no more piccis

hooligan
08-06-2006, 12:05 AM
How many toes do ya reckon she has left?

Gix11
08-06-2006, 01:29 AM
Bell ends. Yea, "I'll show you how good I am love". What a pecker. She learnt the hard way for sure. All those "T-shirt - I'm ok" boys, this is the checkout zone. If you gonna fuck about, wear the "I'm ready to fuck up" gear - and do it alone! poor bitch trusted this wanker!

suxukifreak
08-06-2006, 05:59 AM
In the last shot you can see her left foot allready dragging on the ground [V]

Tone
08-06-2006, 06:14 AM
Greg Norman takes Michael Jackson for a ride...both wearing gloves for no apparent reason!
Fronts gone and looks like the rear is already in the air.I reckon both pairs of pants are filling at that moment to.

BOHEMION
08-06-2006, 09:31 AM
Whats a bet that theres 2 sets of draggin Jeans, touring boots and atleast Dennim jackets in that Busting back pack. Must have been " Too Hot" for em.......Fuking idiots

I share ya anger Gix - This cunt had no right to test his limits or even step up the speed with her or anyo[ne on the back.

clairebear
08-06-2006, 01:53 PM
i nearly died when i saw that front wheel angle. how sad / stupid, can you imagine what she looks like now? what a mess! i remember all those times i sweated like a friggin pig in me leathers & jeans & boots & gloves, i'll never whinge again...still got all my skin! which is more than can be said for a few of my poor old bikes :-) try hard that i am.

qickdraw
08-06-2006, 02:42 PM
I've been seeing these pix all week in various places - the last one is actually doctored, as in - it's a FAKE!! You can tell if you have a look at the position of his arms / the bars compared to the front wheel... it doesn't work. There have been no pix forthcoming of the 'during' or 'after' of the event either which is a bit weird considering... But if anyone can prove me wrong, feel free!
That doesn't make it any better, though. They're still both dickheads who deserve everything they (should have) got.. It's people like them that give us all a bad name, I reckon.

BOHEMION
08-06-2006, 04:48 PM
Backpack is grabbng for the ground and the shadowing is pretty realisitic for a chop

Iceman
08-06-2006, 05:31 PM
Real or fake.

If your prepared to get on a motorcycle, dressed for a BBQ and ride twisties like that, you are just ask'n for trouble.

Fuck'em I say!

kevkatana
08-06-2006, 06:38 PM
If it's fair dinkum I wonder if he tried to save it with his knee? haha
Bring on the wire brush!!!!

loosebruce
08-06-2006, 07:37 PM
That's one bad domestic in the making.
Looks pretty out of shape, and that pillion is REALLY hanging on, backpack way off the side.
Looks pretty nasty to me.
No one expects to crash, but it does happen.

BillyWhizz888
08-06-2006, 10:19 PM
I remember gravel rash and me never did get along well....
I reckon she divorced her arse after she wiped out.....

most probably broke the twats neck as well.. snigger snigger

fimpBIKES
08-06-2006, 10:35 PM
yeah, im so glad i was unconcious during my wire brush-job :D

RR-711
08-06-2006, 10:37 PM
To him.. Suffer fuck head. To her. Never trust a fuck head! I prefer to use a cows skin.

IMP-INC
09-06-2006, 01:21 AM
fking hell, i know i am pushing it, but it had to happen to some one... i reckon it grips and high sides them acroos the road, girl wont know how to fall so shes fked, as for him.. well hes not getting no more pussy

09-06-2006, 09:43 AM
With that back pack, she'll be forcede onto her front in a slide.

I wonder if she knows how to pronounce 'mastectomy'

Gix11
09-06-2006, 12:07 PM
I've done a fair bit of photoshop work in my day and if that is then the guy needs an award. The only possible area of doubt would be from below-front of the indicator, forwards on the road. But the shadows are excellent. Seems too good. Imp. That's a classic lowside mate, there's no flipping over from that angle mate! Where did you get these photos Boh?

willow
09-06-2006, 03:37 PM
quote:Originally posted by Gix11

I've done a fair bit of photoshop work in my day and if that is then the guy needs an award. The only possible area of doubt would be from below-front of the indicator, forwards on the road. But the shadows are excellent. Seems too good. Imp. That's a classic lowside mate, there's no flipping over from that angle mate! Where did you get these photos Boh?

Huh?

Chris41
09-06-2006, 03:38 PM
Hey he may actually be stopped and trying to make it look like he's got it right over. There is no debris trail of the frame,plastic or tyres although its hard to tell at this resolution.
Chris

clairebear
09-06-2006, 04:00 PM
i'm voting for a chris41 is wrong, and a bugger you for casting doubt mr quickdraw. i was awestruck by the stupidity...
happy weekend everyone.

throttlejockey
10-06-2006, 05:55 PM
its an old topic but im only new, so im catching up....

i had been in graphics & such for about 15 years before mooving on to other things.

for what its worth, im gonna throw my 2 cents in.
ITS A DOCTORED PHOTO. although small, there are many give-aways.

lets not forget thou, these idiots did it, we see it all the time too. fuckin squids... i just feel sorry for 'em.

throttlejockey
10-06-2006, 06:00 PM
check out the old schwantz & cadalora replica helmets.

can you spot the giveaways??

Razorback
13-06-2006, 02:23 PM
Perhaps youd like to spell out some of these "giveaways" to those of us who are too dumb to notice the obvious. Coz it looks pretty damn right to me, I have seen plenty of people around Mildura riding big bikes in less gear than those two are wearing and yet they ride like they are wrapped in kevlar from head to toe.