PDA

View Full Version : Aus post thieves

damo1
14-05-2007, 10:41 AM
Just been sitting waitn for the rear caliper to turn up from Irland from Fighter that was kind enough to send it half way across the world waited a fair while and nothing.

So i flipped Fighter an email just to make sure of the actual date it was sent and he did a track on it and guess what apparently it was delivered to my house and to me and also signed by me as well.

What a fucken joke i was home all day that day i checked my roster and now its under investigation because tha fuckn "private contractor"said that it was delivered.

So i told the dude that i want to see the signature and i want to know what the fucker has done with the parcel it was addressed to me and the right address so there shouldnt be any fuck up.

Then they told me if it doesnt turn up that i have to get the sender to out put in a claim for the loss which is fair enough but that doesnt solve the prob of me still not getting a rear brake for the blade.

Also Fighter shouldnt have the fuck around having to worry about this shit either.

VERY VERY VERY FUCKN UNIMPRESSED:(:(:(:(:(:([xx(]

chopiesel
14-05-2007, 12:03 PM
cucking funts!!!!!

i had a similar thing happen with a parcel from hong kong. the previous owner of my house had said to leave any parcels with no sig. they left one for me and i never got it. got refunded though.

Iceman
14-05-2007, 12:08 PM
That's fucked Damo, can you take legal action against the contractor?

damo1
14-05-2007, 01:19 PM
I dont know yet[?]

Theres still an investigation going on it but im thinking that if hes got a signature that hes saying is mine that would be "FRAUD"
or "GOODS BY DECEPTION" or something like that dont you think maybe the coppers would be interested in this.

I just want the low life piece of shit to front up with this so called signature that i gave him.

Late breaking news just got off the phone to the investigator as i was typing the fucker recons he put it in the letter box i told the investigator that hes a fuckn lier because its a box not a letter and you cant fit a box in my letter box so i want this sorted today because im off work and he said hed send the guy around to show me where he put it this could get interesting.;)

Large
14-05-2007, 01:56 PM
...why would anyone steal honda parts?

BOHEMION
14-05-2007, 01:58 PM
Thats shit bad luck mate! - Aus post is a joke - We send out around 100 parcels a week and a good 10-15 of get reported undelivered with fake signatures, Funniest is when the reciever is a chinese name and the signature totally wrong. There not all brains those contractors.

Hope you get it resolved mate.

damo1
14-05-2007, 02:32 PM
Well guess what :D

The dirty fucker just turned up on the door step with guess what under his arm my box of bits.

Apparently it was still in the back of his "van"

I told him after i signed for it that he was a dirty fuckn thief and that if it hadnt have turned up i was going to the cops and putting in a complaint about a fruadulet act and he said for what and i told him that all the documents from aus post say that you said it was dekivered to me at this address and that i signed for it was this right and he said yeah and i said well there you go you filthy piece of shit you just admitted to me that you fuckn lied get the fuck off my property before i call the cops.:D:D:D;)

So the dirty little fucker left with his tail between his legs :D

I havnt finished yet either im putting a complaint in to australia post about this thieving little peice of shit.;)

zx12argh
14-05-2007, 02:58 PM
and call today tonight mate - they love this shit. Just make sure you're wearing an ASF shirt when you do the interview! ;)

Glad to hear you got your stuff - suprised you didn't pop him one in the jaw.

WATEVR
14-05-2007, 04:40 PM
what a piece of shit mate, did you get his name.......eye for an eye so they say?

damo1
14-05-2007, 04:54 PM
quote:Originally posted by Large

...why would anyone steal honda parts?

BAAAHAAAA:DGet fucked large your just jelous mate;)

FIGHTERMC
14-05-2007, 05:02 PM
Good to see you got it Damo after all that shit,is it the right
one.
Fighter

damo1
14-05-2007, 05:09 PM
Yep, shes already bolted in place its the first thing i did when the fucker left.;)

Cheers again mate :D

Did you get my email:)

Cruisecontrol
14-05-2007, 05:52 PM
Hey, don't blame Post!

It is the shithead contractors (lowest bid gets the contract and all that). I wouldn't trust them as far as I could throw them and I have to work with them.

gixkat
14-05-2007, 05:55 PM
I would keep my shed locked up nice n tight Damo, you shoulda bashed the fucker, afterall what was he gonna do "go to the cops"
hmmm where do you guys get them little angry faces from?

FIGHTERMC
14-05-2007, 07:07 PM
quote:Originally posted by damo1

Yep, shes already bolted in place its the first thing i did when the fucker left.;)

Cheers again mate :D

Did you get my email:)

Ya Damo got your mail and no problem.

kevkatana
14-05-2007, 07:08 PM
Don't you love it Cruise when the postie gets the blame when parcels go missing. Been there a couple of times. That's what happens when you contract out to the best from Nigera!!!!

Booster
15-05-2007, 10:12 AM
I have never lost anything in the mail but twice i have hounded aust post for undelivered items, after several phone calls tracing the packages from each stop they mysteriously reappear.... must be your mate Damo [}:)]

BillyWhizz888
15-05-2007, 01:50 PM
I had a blow up doll go missing once

had the last laugh though, second hand from Ghana... :D

not really but thought this thread needed some cheering up

I hope all goes well mate ;)

damo1
15-05-2007, 02:01 PM
quote:Originally posted by gixkat

I would keep my shed locked up nice n tight Damo, you shoulda bashed the fucker, afterall what was he gonna do "go to the cops"
hmmm where do you guys get them little angry faces from?

In stead of going to "quick reply" tap on "reply to topic" and on the left hand side are all the little faces you can use ;)

Go nuts gixcat:D

damo1
15-05-2007, 07:18 PM
Guys by no means did i mean that the actual posties were thieves i did mean that the contractors were the pricks;)

But they also run under the aus post banner[xx(]

Anyway i train the bike posties so they must be alright:D

Tone
15-05-2007, 07:56 PM
They've really fucked up the post trying to make it a money making exercise with untold fuckin supervisors and bean counters and no cunt to do the deliveries,hence the fucking contractors.Was a great job before all these delivery centres took away the local post offices,now they're screaming for posties to do massive runs with no fuckin overtime.The bastards only give you 5 minutes to vacate the building up at Frenchs Forest after you return from your run.And then if you get a new guy in he gets the shits quick as all the longer servers from before the new regs can take home the bike but you can't.No wonder the wanted ad in the Manly Daily is pretty much a permanent fixture these days Damo.I understand they are doing the same with the buses as well.Cowboys in (use your own definition of a cowboy,but maybe Indian is more of a correct description) and Aussie guy fuck off,you want to much!!!
Glad you got your bits though.