PDA

View Full Version : SECRET PIG WARNING!!!!!!!

oldskool
02-06-2006, 06:35 PM
Warning to all you fighter boyz and girlz who live in Melbourne.
Today I serviced an undercover piggy bike, it is my duty as a streetfightin law breakin
tyre burnin mofo to warn you of this secret mennice.
The piggy bike in mention is a dark grey Husqvana sm (super motard) 610 rego EM-529
Keep an eye open it has a black box on the back full of radio gumph.
Please be warned they use it to catch bikes in rush hour traffic and the such like.
Good luck boyz..... Dylan

TurboKat
02-06-2006, 06:57 PM
You fuckin gotta be fuckin kidding me :(
A Cop MOTARD [:0]
That's just plain [}:)]
I bet it won't last long, when the Bean Counters see how 'spensive it is to maintain it, It'll get the arse. :)
Wouldn't be a bad job tho, 'cept for the booking motorcyclists bit. [V]

oldskool
02-06-2006, 07:04 PM
This is no joke!

BOHEMION
02-06-2006, 07:49 PM
The cops have been using heaps of dif shit lately. the QLD police has just scrapped the CBR1000RR project. 4 Towns along the Bruce highway up as far as Townsville recieved one each. one here in Brisbane from Caboolutre/Deception bay stations. They were to work along the QLD highway patrol Monaro units to achieve a reputation of the most feared and professional highway force in Australia. The project was binned after in there words "could not commit to the special training needed to operate and maintain these vehicals" Another reason this was scrapped is because QLD bike cops as of 2007 will get to choose there bike from a list of 3. 2 BMW models and 1 Honda model. which i rekon the new BMW replacement looks trick for a tourer/sports. The Townsville rider of the CBR also smashed his one after only recieving it 4 day previous faulty front brakes or something. ppffft.

Sneaky buggers hehehe

special-k
02-06-2006, 10:13 PM
Would be pretty wicked job to be a bike cop I recon!! :D Around my place back home in Brissie the police had a batch of WR250's to kick around on in order to chase people through the bush and try and catch dirt bikers on government land.

Rich
02-06-2006, 11:55 PM
A motard, I fucking wish [}:)] sign me up. Anyway off the air for week back next Sunday as I have to be re-programed. Catch you then.

Cheers Rich

Gix11
03-06-2006, 12:00 AM
Re-programmed for what? You're not robo cop are you Rich? "You have ten seconds to comply...."

Rich
03-06-2006, 12:07 AM
I must exterminate, I must exterminate..... :D

Cheers Rich

BillyWhizz888
03-06-2006, 12:52 AM
WELLllllllllllllllllllllllll
boys N girls I have an admission to make...
My (step) Bro is on the job, works for major crash...
farked job if you ask me.......
he says, next year all speed cameras will be from arse end!
thats you dude!
also many more rules coming in about whos bike (bikies clubs) it belongs to yar de yar de
watch this space.......... and no... I dont give a shit!
I did the crime... I did the time! like I said (step Bro)
I only got out here on prisoner detail anyway ha ha

03gixxerpilot
03-06-2006, 05:33 AM
you don't know who the townsvillw cop was do you

BOHEMION
03-06-2006, 09:04 AM
Not his name for sure no, My Cous Eddie is a cop up there and told me about what happened, It was a Snr officer though who put his hand up for the project and told or the younger and better riders to not apply for it. 4 cops ended up filling out applications but it was all biasd towards him. Actaully it was probably Snt CUNTsable Joan ( Pronounced JUOON ) Bebbington he is a dick hole. South African fukin Nazi. He was originally from Cairns. But a very clumbsy rider.

Frankie
03-06-2006, 10:42 AM
They have been watching Mad Max to often!! I wonder how long it will be until the WA Orifficers getting their set up's. WHATTEVER!

Oh, by the way. It appears that WA is running a anti Motorcycle campain. Every accident has been put in the propaganda newspaper "The West Australian". People who are getting cought with exessively exeeding the speed limit, will be in the paper, photo and all. And all the hoons in their V8 or whatever tinboxes having a good time. Not mentioned anywhere. This is not only my observation.......
Insteat of education, blame and punishment. Cause this is the easy way, good onya!!
I am getting, almost daily, cleaned up by ignorant tin- box- drivers. That seems to be acceptable.... I am fucking sick and tired of this shite. Perhaps, I have to take the word Streetfighter literally....

Have a nice Day

BOHEMION
03-06-2006, 01:35 PM
Move to QLD mate, you'll have more fun

Frankie
03-06-2006, 05:43 PM
Yeah, I lived in Qld a while ago... I liked it. Good roads to and they are not half- a- day trip away, like here..... What's the work situation over there for a metal tradesmen?

BOHEMION
03-06-2006, 05:45 PM
MASSIVE call in QLD for all trades mate

sharky
03-06-2006, 10:54 PM
What about chippies (carpenters) ? We are looking to move at the end of the year maybee

Gix11
03-06-2006, 11:10 PM
You'll need to know someone if you move to the Gold Coast mate. It's so fuckin' clicky here it's scary. Better of trying Brissy.

03-06-2006, 11:19 PM
always work on the Sunny Coast for Chippies,but be warned,its fuckin extremely humid 6 months of the year.And real estate aint cheap if ya lookin to buy.

pesh
04-06-2006, 12:44 AM
thanx for the word up oldskool .. il be keepin an eye out for that 1 ... should be a bit of fun

oldskool
04-06-2006, 10:33 AM
My plesure Pesh, glad to be of helpfull warning

Frankie
04-06-2006, 11:30 AM
O.K. Thanks for that!
Brisi is good. Maybe Makay way. They have some coal mines up there and Airlie Beach is just up the road, hehehe.... I will look into that.
(Funny how a subject can change in a thread)

fimpBIKES
04-06-2006, 12:46 PM
if u end up in the mines u will get some good $$$$

my brother has just gone up to QLD for a 5week stint,
he is making some major wads of cash!!

if u go underground u might get to check out one of my creations too

04-06-2006, 07:17 PM
High demand for all trades all over the East Coast. Just choose you're location, and bundle a transfer/accomodation agreement.

IMP-INC
08-06-2006, 01:04 PM
omg, i so want to be a cop just for that reason..imagiane wheelien every were then wen peeps get pissed threten them with some bull shit fine... a husky motard.. ow well i bet the pig is a good rider to. cause of all those causes and shit they did

newf fighter
09-06-2006, 08:54 AM
Much need for tradespeople with a welding trade? 1st, 2nd or 3rd year welders?

09-06-2006, 09:31 AM
We are importing 'guest worker' welders from China and the like at the moment.

Some of the other blokes could possibly give you some contacts to chase up if you wanted (I actually work in IT)

09-06-2006, 09:32 AM
quote:Originally posted by IMP-INC

ow well i bet the pig is a good rider to. cause of all those causes and shit they did

Yeah, mate, you can take a retard to as many university courses as you like, he still ain't gonna learn much worth knowing. :D

IMP-INC
09-06-2006, 11:04 AM
kk, makes me wunder but. they do so much riding but as if he has never clutched if up..i know i would

BillyWhizz888
09-06-2006, 11:38 AM
Frankie drop me a line if you fancy work in WA, most projects are 30-50% under manning levels at present, just let me know what you are capable of doing what dollars you are looking for and send resume if interested, have plenty of contacts

quote:Originally posted by Frankie

Yeah, I lived in Qld a while ago... I liked it. Good roads to and they are not half- a- day trip away, like here..... What's the work situation over there for a metal tradesmen?

Frankie
10-06-2006, 08:40 PM
Lads,
that sound like here in WA. The boys on construction sites clear $ 2600,- a week.

As you can see BillyWhizz, I live in WA. Never the less, thanks mate!
I am with one of the Iron Ore Gangs, fly in fly out. It's good money to. But, one never knows.... I may take you up on your offer. Or, maybe Qld? Or Jamaica! [8D]