PDA

View Full Version : Bandit1200 for sale- $5000

boogieman76
30-05-2006, 05:50 PM
Hey,
I'm looking at selling my '99 Bandit 1200s.
It has about 47000 km on it, well serviced.
It is Bronze/ copper metallic (?unsure of the proper name of it?) New front rotors and pads, Staintune can, good tyres.
Never dropped or crashed.

It's in stock form (fairing etc.) but I have a few parts that can go with it if anyone wants it- Powerbronze mud guard eliminator (black, some marks from tyre)and Powerbronze bellypan (fake carbon, some marks from getting excited through the twisties), Givi case/ crash bars (new). Gearsack rack (no bag), Stainless battery box (Home made). And braided front lines (not DOT approved)
She's in good condition with a few marks as to be expected and has a small crack at back of right tail plastics.
I want $5000 email me for photos if you're interested
Thanks fellas

speeddemon
30-05-2006, 09:34 PM
I have a TTR600 motard in the garage. Dont need ya bandit - already have one. BUt consider this if ya looking for a thumper.

625cc overbore & weisco piston, staintune, ported head, lowered/goldvalved front paoli's, gold valved Ohlins rear (lowered), san remo rims. Still have another spare front hub. Have spare 21L tank and stock 10L.

No reg, still needs some carb tunning, may want some new side pannels, a little loving and I have not even kicked it over from the rebuild yet.

It is taking up room so I was going to flog it off for only about $3k - you cant even buy a set of wheels, rubber and disc for that. If ya interested let me know.

boogieman76
31-05-2006, 05:11 AM
Sounds good mate, I'd have to sell the Bandito before I can concider anything but I'll keep it in mind. Good luck selling it.
Ben