PDA

View Full Version : Window clutch covers

Rocket
23-05-2006, 12:56 PM
Hi all, who does those way trick windowed clutch covers ?
I'm sending my GSXR11 clutch, ignition and alternator covers to get chromed and thought that maybe I could get one of those window clutch jobbies instead.
Are they converted orginal ones or do you just buy the whole bizzo ?

I've seen the alternator and ignition covers done too but am not sure how keen I am to have all of them done. Might be a bit too much.

Cheers

Rocket

Gix11
23-05-2006, 01:30 PM
Hey mate. Talk to Deano. Check this topic: http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=1191

Gix11
23-05-2006, 01:30 PM
Hey mate. Talk to Deano. Check this topic: http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=1191

Rocket
23-05-2006, 05:09 PM
Sweet [:p]
Deano, if you're out there, can you help ?
I got an 1127.
I can send you mine, or do exchange or whatever.

cheers

Rocket

Rocket
23-05-2006, 05:09 PM
I got an 1127.

cheers

Rocket

23-05-2006, 09:33 PM
send him an email rocket.he wares foil on his head because the aliens are coming.so be patient.

23-05-2006, 09:33 PM
send him an email rocket.he wares foil on his head because the aliens are coming.so be patient.

Deano
24-05-2006, 07:47 AM
quote:Originally posted by Rocket

I got an 1127.

cheers

Rocket

no probs mate i can put you on the list for one if you like?

at this stage people will be sending me their covers but if i can come up with a spare cover before then i will be happy to do exchange.

the first style that i am making are mostly made to fit oil cooled gsxr1100. You will have to bear with me rocket as the machine shop guy has the alloy billets ready to be machined and he thinks end of next week at this stage.

Deano
24-05-2006, 07:47 AM
quote:Originally posted by Rocket

I got an 1127.

cheers

Rocket

no probs mate i can put you on the list for one if you like?

at this stage people will be sending me their covers but if i can come up with a spare cover before then i will be happy to do exchange.

the first style that i am making are mostly made to fit oil cooled gsxr1100. You will have to bear with me rocket as the machine shop guy has the alloy billets ready to be machined and he thinks end of next week at this stage.

Rocket
24-05-2006, 10:06 AM
Yeah mate I'm keen but I'll be heading oversea's in about two weeks and won't be back until mid July so I hope I don't mess you around.
How long before you are ready to do all these ?
I can send you my cover straight away if you need me to.

Cheers

Phill

Rocket
24-05-2006, 10:06 AM
Yeah mate I'm keen but I'll be heading oversea's in about two weeks and won't be back until mid July so I hope I don't mess you around.
How long before you are ready to do all these ?
I can send you my cover straight away if you need me to.

Cheers

Phill

Deano
24-05-2006, 01:01 PM
Hopfully i will have the window inserts back by the time you leave but if not then you can send me the cover and i could do it while you are overseas. the only thing been that i need payment before i send you the finish item.

Deano
24-05-2006, 01:01 PM
Hopfully i will have the window inserts back by the time you leave but if not then you can send me the cover and i could do it while you are overseas. the only thing been that i need payment before i send you the finish item.

Rocket
24-05-2006, 01:21 PM
Sounds good. I will send you mail to get your address and I will ship it across to you straight away.

Rocket
24-05-2006, 01:21 PM
Sounds good. I will send you mail to get your address and I will ship it across to you straight away.