PDA

View Full Version : Carnage.... more deaths on WA roads

BillyWhizz888
11-05-2007, 02:29 PM
http://www.news.com.au/perthnow/comments/0,21590,21707538-2761,00.html

God
11-05-2007, 04:11 PM
Readin some of those comments, man wot a fucked up place perth is!

Just another confirmation me n ms god made the right choice leavin 11 years ago.

wots that chalky? burn 'em, burn'em all...

God
11-05-2007, 04:13 PM
Seriously though, wot a fucked up society we have created when we blame the victims for wot has been done to them.

wot next, we start blaming the kiddies for being molested?

11-05-2007, 04:42 PM
God where u been[?]i was thinking that u had deserted the human race[:0]HMMMNnnnn! that brings me to my piont,we have as a race FAILED.
I am not really the person that some members here think I am[8D]I`ve not seen the link on this thread but we are in deep shit with our world.The whole legal system is wrong,that is all.

WATEVR
11-05-2007, 09:18 PM
i "galp" agree with mundy but would not only stop with our legal system.

God
13-05-2007, 04:20 PM
Mundy, I thought you of all people would know where I've been...

...out ridin my bimota!

13-05-2007, 04:40 PM
Here Here my man;)i been neglecting mine for a bit & took it out the other day[^]not only does every bastard look at it but f@ck it`s a great bike to ride;)No regrets buying one:Dtill ya have one at speed ya just dont know[:o)]

13-05-2007, 04:44 PM
Here Here my man;)i been neglecting mine for a bit & took it out the other day[^]not only does every bastard look at it but f@ck it`s a great bike to ride;)No regrets buying one:Dtill ya have one at speed ya just dont know[:o)]

Docktor
13-05-2007, 06:14 PM
I posted up on that about this comment.The last one by me aint been published yet.......

STAN
Dare I say it yet again ..... yes ..... If the motorcycle riders were useing LAP BELTS they might not have been thrown off the m/c onto the road where one of them ended up under the vehicle ... once again we won't know one way or the other , will we .... In this case the m/c is still upright in the front of the vehicle ...

Posted by: Stanley of 9:55am May 11, 2007
Comment 37 of 68

DOC
Posted by: Stanley of 9:55am today Hey Stan, Are you off your bloody rocker mate? Do you actually want to see bikes with lap belts? I have been riding for years and this is about the 5th accident i have seen where the bike stayed upright.Can you imagine sliding 100 metres down the road with your leg stuck under the bike and the whole rest of your side at the mercy of the road? What if the bike caught fire?...It will be ok, I will just unclip my seatbelt and get off... BOLLOCKS.all because you couldn't "throw" the bike away from you at the crucial moment? Seatbelts on bikes would be KILLERS !!!

Posted by: Mark of Melbourne 5:24pm May 11, 2007
Comment 63 of 68

STAN
Mark of Melbourne , Are you saying that you have not got the inteligence to push a button to release a seat belt either side of the seat .... Well you better not get in a vehicle either . You must be thinking of a locked chain thingy or something .

Posted by: Stanley of 8:03pm May 12, 2007
Comment 68 of 68

DOC
Hey Stan, In a bike accident, you have a whole lot of trouble going on real fast,you go from upright to laying down in a split second, in that split second,your leg is crushed,your head smacks the road simply because you cant get off the bike.You have no control over your arms or legs at all.When a rider comes off ,usually its hands that hit the road first followed by shoulders.A seatbelt cant be undone when there is pressure on the catch,hence,wait for the inertia to finish before it is even possible to release the belt.Car seatbelts are made to stop you slammin thru the windscreen or dash etc.We have no such obstructions, all we have is 250 kilo of sliding metal and plastic that we dont want to be anywhere near when it falls.Watch some bike crashes,bikes can flip and tumble for a hundred metres..seatbelt =dead rider. no seatbelt = rider with a better chance of survival.I refrain from saying the rider will live because I have seen "minor"bike accidents where death has occurred,and i have seen"major" ones where the rider gets up and walks away.Its all the luck of the draw in the end, but PLEASE don't make us have to contend with the added complication of not being able to "throw our bike away if need be.

13-05-2007, 08:34 PM
Well said DOC.I have faced the dark one more than once & any one that thinks it`s predictable is the deceaced.There are more variables but never lose your grip on ability.

zx12argh
13-05-2007, 10:24 PM
I cant believe someone is asking for lap belts on a bike? What a fucking moron!!!
Lap dance yes.
Lap belt no.