PDA

View Full Version : Someone is full of $hit ?

Razorback
18-05-2006, 10:51 AM
I posted up a link to this bike for sale on Ebay like about Feb of this year. I was curious as to why it said you couldnt register it. A few of you replied and explained why, great....

Then im reading March Rapid Bikes and it shows Paul Bates is building a stunter and it shows a pic of this very bike and how it "allegedly" looked before the transformation. No mention of it being a grey import, or a write off or anything, just a CBR600 converted to a stunter. At the end of the article it says, "look out next month to see how it goes".

Then here it is back on ebay for sale again.

All i can say is... WTF ? [?]

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=230000093179

I mean the pic in Rapid in March was the exact same pic from Ebay in Feb and yet they say they had just built this bike, but it was on the net a month or more earlier with all the conversions already done.

All i can say is... WTF ? [?]

BOHEMION
18-05-2006, 10:57 AM
Send Rapid an Email and let us know how you go

BOHEMION
18-05-2006, 10:57 AM
Send Rapid an Email and let us know how you go

Razorback
18-05-2006, 11:00 AM
Yeah I sent one to the seller saying WTF ?

Razorback
18-05-2006, 11:00 AM
Yeah I sent one to the seller saying WTF ?

totaldamage
18-05-2006, 05:30 PM
That bike was matts from ozstuntbikes i think,I was looking at buying it before i got my stuntbike (was to much for my budget). He had it for sale for a while i guess paul from rapid brought it.
My guess is he is selling it for somebody or he can't put it on the road and now wants to unload it

Might be able to get it cheap.....

totaldamage
18-05-2006, 05:30 PM
That bike was matts from ozstuntbikes i think,I was looking at buying it before i got my stuntbike (was to much for my budget). He had it for sale for a while i guess paul from rapid brought it.
My guess is he is selling it for somebody or he can't put it on the road and now wants to unload it

Might be able to get it cheap.....

Razorback
18-05-2006, 08:27 PM
I was just worried someone was trying to pull a fast one on Ebay. Seller hasnt replied to me yet so who knows whats going on. I guess if its got Pauls phone number on it it must be legit. Just that you see so many scams in the bikes section these days its getting hard to tell lol :D

Razorback
18-05-2006, 08:27 PM
I was just worried someone was trying to pull a fast one on Ebay. Seller hasnt replied to me yet so who knows whats going on. I guess if its got Pauls phone number on it it must be legit. Just that you see so many scams in the bikes section these days its getting hard to tell lol :D