PDA

View Full Version : laughing gas

sluglie
12-05-2006, 09:17 PM
doh, only gone and done it, ordered a 90bhp no2 kit for the zrx, i claim it is for the 1/4 mile;);), but it isnt that much more than that between traffic lights on the road to work:D[}:)][}:)]

its a holley 4 jet wet shot kit.

IMP-INC
12-05-2006, 09:32 PM
nice one
i wish my spada was quick

IMP-INC
12-05-2006, 09:32 PM
nice one
i wish my spada was quick

Gix11
12-05-2006, 10:57 PM
Interesting. You buy a nitrous kit and your member level goes to weekend warrior. An omen perhaps? Get us some photos mate and where you're going to mount the bottle.

Gix11
12-05-2006, 10:57 PM
Interesting. You buy a nitrous kit and your member level goes to weekend warrior. An omen perhaps? Get us some photos mate and where you're going to mount the bottle.

sluglie
12-05-2006, 11:32 PM
quote:Originally posted by Gix11

because i ride a mobile wheelie bin (kwack zrx1200) the bottle will go in the storage dept underneath the seat, could prolly put a bloody 20lb bottle in there it has a frikkin huge amount of storage space, as to pictures, i will post them when it is fitted, only just ordered it so it will prolly be a week or two but i cant wait;););)

sluglie
12-05-2006, 11:32 PM
quote:Originally posted by Gix11

because i ride a mobile wheelie bin (kwack zrx1200) the bottle will go in the storage dept underneath the seat, could prolly put a bloody 20lb bottle in there it has a frikkin huge amount of storage space, as to pictures, i will post them when it is fitted, only just ordered it so it will prolly be a week or two but i cant wait;););)

Large
13-05-2006, 12:09 AM
how much is the kit and shipping sluglie?

Large
13-05-2006, 12:09 AM

sluglie
13-05-2006, 12:54 AM
quote:Originally posted by Large

the kit itself is $700 with 2lb bottle, no shipping involved coz i am getting it in aus, should be about 3-4 hours fitting

sluglie
13-05-2006, 12:54 AM

the kit itself is $700 with 2lb bottle, no shipping involved coz i am getting it in aus, should be about 3-4 hours fitting

Zed14
13-05-2006, 09:50 AM
would be keen to see whats involved.

Zed14
13-05-2006, 09:50 AM
would be keen to see whats involved.

Large
13-05-2006, 12:46 PM
quote:Originally posted by sluglie

Do you know someone or is that about the retail price?

Large
13-05-2006, 12:46 PM

BOHEMION
13-05-2006, 01:46 PM
Hey Slugs let us know all about the fitting and mounting - I am VERY interested in how its all set up.

BOHEMION
13-05-2006, 01:46 PM
Hey Slugs let us know all about the fitting and mounting - I am VERY interested in how its all set up.

sluglie
13-05-2006, 10:03 PM

i got it slightly reduced, but 700-800 will be the retail price, depends on amount of foggers, with/without bottle and such

sluglie
13-05-2006, 10:03 PM

i got it slightly reduced, but 700-800 will be the retail price, depends on amount of foggers, with/without bottle and such

BOHEMION
13-05-2006, 11:16 PM
Okay a few questions[:p]

what sort or wear and tear can you expect from NoS'n a 750cc plus bike ? Say if you sqirt it like 2-3 times a week for just spirts on the 1/4 mile and some road uses on a weekly basis? Does it put alot of strain on the motor? and where does it put strain? and how much to refill like a 20oz bottle ?

What sort of power shots are availble and how many shots could I get from a 10-20oz bottle ?

Ive been thinking myself doing it for strainliners and Weekly runs at QR:D

BOHEMION
13-05-2006, 11:16 PM

what sort or wear and tear can you expect from NoS'n a 750cc plus bike ? Say if you sqirt it like 2-3 times a week for just spirts on the 1/4 mile and some road uses on a weekly basis? Does it put alot of strain on the motor? and where does it put strain? and how much to refill like a 20oz bottle ?

What sort of power shots are availble and how many shots could I get from a 10-20oz bottle ?

Zed14
14-05-2006, 12:34 AM
ya cannot handle the power boh just forget it. stick to photo shop. its too fast for you now.

Zed14
14-05-2006, 12:34 AM
ya cannot handle the power boh just forget it. stick to photo shop. its too fast for you now.

sluglie
14-05-2006, 12:57 AM
quote:Originally posted by BOHEMION

a 10 oz bottle on my system (4 fogger setup 90bhp boost at 70% throttle) will give 3-4 runs down the 1/4 mile, in street mode (50bhp) would get more like 7-10, so with a 2lb bottle it will be boosts a plenty,

as to wear and tear on engines, apart from strain on final drive and sprockets, the main load bearing points are big end bearings, it is also prone to cam chain stretch from 90bhp kick in pants, basically the main internal wearing parts take a pounding from the excessive amounts of cycles in such a short period of time, i am fortunate hear riding a kwack (its not called heavy indistries for nothing) as these things take a pounding and keep on going,

i have seen large boost kits in cars tear the engine apart like a 14 year olds haymen on schoolies week, best thing i can reccomend if you do use nitrous on a regular basis, make every service you have on the bike a major as this will show up any signs of weakness relatively quickly, failinf that get some wiseco pistons with c&a 0 gap rings, 3 angle valves with hardened stems, a yoshi cam and shit loads of flow work and the thing will go forever.

one thing i forgot, the fork seals and stearing head bearings get a load of abuse as the front comes back down from the 180kph power wheelies you will pull.

sluglie
14-05-2006, 12:57 AM
quote:Originally posted by BOHEMION

a 10 oz bottle on my system (4 fogger setup 90bhp boost at 70% throttle) will give 3-4 runs down the 1/4 mile, in street mode (50bhp) would get more like 7-10, so with a 2lb bottle it will be boosts a plenty,

as to wear and tear on engines, apart from strain on final drive and sprockets, the main load bearing points are big end bearings, it is also prone to cam chain stretch from 90bhp kick in pants, basically the main internal wearing parts take a pounding from the excessive amounts of cycles in such a short period of time, i am fortunate hear riding a kwack (its not called heavy indistries for nothing) as these things take a pounding and keep on going,

i have seen large boost kits in cars tear the engine apart like a 14 year olds haymen on schoolies week, best thing i can reccomend if you do use nitrous on a regular basis, make every service you have on the bike a major as this will show up any signs of weakness relatively quickly, failinf that get some wiseco pistons with c&a 0 gap rings, 3 angle valves with hardened stems, a yoshi cam and shit loads of flow work and the thing will go forever.

one thing i forgot, the fork seals and stearing head bearings get a load of abuse as the front comes back down from the 180kph power wheelies you will pull.

suxukifreak
14-05-2006, 06:53 AM
This any help? http://www.demon-tweeks.co.uk/products/ProductList.asp?cls=ROAD&grp=RP062&pgrp=R006&tlgrp=R006&filterBrandCode=B654&OrderBy=

suxukifreak
14-05-2006, 06:53 AM
This any help? http://www.demon-tweeks.co.uk/products/ProductList.asp?cls=ROAD&grp=RP062&pgrp=R006&tlgrp=R006&filterBrandCode=B654&OrderBy=