PDA

View Full Version : Calder Park Drags Friday 19/5

kevkatana
11-05-2006, 09:36 PM
G'day all. I'm heading out to Calder Park (19/5)to thrash the bejesus out of my gixer on the 1/4 mile. Just wondering if anyone is interested in doing the same. I'll be getting there around 5pm ish. Might be a good opportunity to catch up with a few of ya. Let me know.Cheers. Kevkatana.

jack
12-05-2006, 10:31 AM
hi mate. a bit of food for thought. heathcote holds test n tune days every weekend that there's not a rece meeting on and also on saturdays when there's a meet on sunday.at 40 bucks entry for an average of 15 to 20 plus runs in a day (9am till 4.30pm)it makes calder look pretty slack.the track owner russell also races street style bikes so there pretty bike freindly up there. if enough bikes turn up at test n tunes he will useally run a elimination bracket in the afternoon for everyone.its only one and a half hours from the south side of melb to heathcote and thats about the turnaround time at calder on a good day.(easter monday meet was two and a half hours between runs and bikes are treated like second rate cits,bigtrack sindrome)next month 11 june,two wheel torque all bike meet. enq and dates info- 0428336360-john TWT.0416072478 joanne/heathcote.0408491668-OCDR. all welcome no matter what u ride.

kevkatana
14-05-2006, 08:44 PM
G'day Jack.
I'm going to Calder because I went the other week for something to do,only for it to be washed out so I have to use my free pass. I go there every now and then 'cause it's close and fun to smoke Gino Cappuchino's.
Heathcote is ace value but the last time I went there it also was washed out. Shit happens.
Hopefully will get up to Heathcote in the near future. Will have to get a leave pass to go up there.(lol)
Cheers
Kev

Pommy boy
17-05-2006, 09:18 PM
Hey.... Ive just joined this site. i was at work today thinking about going to calder somewhen.as its been a while since i was last there, (about 3 years). not sure about this week but keen as for near future

kevkatana
23-05-2006, 10:09 PM
G'day all.Went on friday night.About 1/2dozen bikes.My best time 11.3/120mph.Ross, Jo and another mate turned up to watch and got me told off for hanging a stand.(B.T.W the beer after was the tops)Hopefully will be going to Heathcote in June for the Two Wheel Torque meet.Will post pics soon.

pesh
25-05-2006, 08:56 PM
m8 once my bike is up and running il be in for that ....

blackgixxer
12-06-2006, 04:46 PM
quote:Originally posted by kevkatana

G'day all.Went on friday night.About 1/2dozen bikes.My best time 11.3/120mph.Ross, Jo and another mate turned up to watch and got me told off for hanging a stand.(B.T.W the beer after was the tops)Hopefully will be going to Heathcote in June for the Two Wheel Torque meet.Will post pics soon.

whats the date in june at heathcote???????

RR-711
12-06-2006, 08:41 PM
G,day shifty what you up to n ya didnt come to me party ya soft cock so now ive gotta come to your joint to get me ignition. Oh and taste some premium home brew ofcourse[:p]

blackgixxer
14-06-2006, 08:48 PM
quote:Originally posted by RR-711

G,day shifty what you up to n ya didnt come to me party ya soft cock so now ive gotta come to your joint to get me ignition. Oh and taste some premium home brew ofcourse[:p]

did the ignition fit/work..
should have 60 litres of home brew right
this weekend!!!!

RR-711
15-06-2006, 05:49 PM
Duno yet should get my head gasket tomorrow,hopefully get it together on weekend.Maybe even runnin[:p]

oldskool
18-06-2006, 08:37 AM
Hey Kev drop me a line or pop over .Got the new Brembo brakes going on my fighter at the mo so should be on the road real soon.Dylan