PDA

View Full Version : MI-111 Streetfighter

Iceman
05-05-2006, 12:31 PM
Check out todays herald sun, there's a photo of Tom Cruise on a tricked up streetfighter promoting Mission Impossible 3.

Sorry I don't have the pic.

Gix11
05-05-2006, 01:05 PM
http://streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/miss31.jpg
http://streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/miss32.jpg
http://streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/miss33.jpg

Watto
05-05-2006, 01:10 PM
looks like a confederate hellcat he's on there

Gix11
05-05-2006, 01:26 PM
Sure is: http://www.confederate.com/
http://www.motorcycle-usa.com/Article_Page.aspx?ArticleID=1952

Just another Hardley Ableson in disguise

http://thekneeslider.com/images/hellcat.jpg

05-05-2006, 02:15 PM
TRICKED UP STREETFIGHTER MY ASS!!!!!!!!!!

It's a hellcat Bobber , ridden by a cock-bobbing fag.

Don't forget ponce boy had a GPz750 done up as a 9 for Top Gun, because the 9 was just toooo much bike for him.

Gix11
05-05-2006, 02:22 PM
Ah yes, what a bell end:

http://www.student.dfh.dk/aktiviteter/ffk/Bilder/Top%20Gun/Bike.jpg

BOHEMION
05-05-2006, 02:53 PM
yuck

ozkat
05-05-2006, 03:41 PM
i like it, except for the seat

Foxy
05-05-2006, 04:17 PM
It's one of their better looking bikes.......

.......and thats saying something [xx(]

TurboKat
05-05-2006, 04:46 PM
quote:Originally posted by chalk10

Don't forget ponce boy had a GPz750 done up as a 9 for Top Gun, because the 9 was just toooo much bike for him.

That's what GPZ 11 riders are saying about you Chalk. [^]

joe.d
05-05-2006, 04:50 PM
yes oh yes...that guy is a nonce case....you heard me. hes a fudge packer, a turd burgler, a arse licking shirt lifter.

the bike is fugly

joe.d
05-05-2006, 04:52 PM
ha ha hes stunting and they have a ambulance in the background,....very cool...still a bum trooper.

cammy9r
05-05-2006, 05:52 PM
http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/3054025076707.JPG

Who thinks the front looks like Sloth from the goonies :D

Large
05-05-2006, 06:14 PM
quote:Originally posted by cammy9r

Me Me Me:D

Looks like his arse is still too sore to sit down in two of the pics.

Maybe scientology allows Katie to strap on the plastic.....? ...or maybe it was Leroy again...[:p]

Frankie
05-05-2006, 07:05 PM
Chalk, I am with you, all the way! [^] .........for once, hehehe....

Question: How can be a H....y D.....n possibly a Fighter? Can someone explain that to me please?

(Sorry Iceman)

ozkat
05-05-2006, 07:10 PM
Why cant a HD be a fighter?

Frankie
05-05-2006, 07:26 PM
Why???

Because!! They are Shitbuckets. Fighters ment to have handling, awesome brakes and power. (In that order for me) HD has got none of that. And probably never will have. Unless you get a PSS/ Rau or Spondon chassis and tune the shit out of the tracktor engine.
Perhaps, one could start with a Buell. But all the mentioned alternatives are no HD no more, ya see.
Even the "HD" Nitrous Dragbikes have got no HD engines anymore.

Maybe I get it all wrong!? Or??

ozkat
05-05-2006, 07:52 PM
HAHAHA Frankie, so what your saying is any HD cant be a fighter, my Katana cant be a fighter because it doesnt have great handling, any of the 250cc-500cc bikes here cant be fighters because the dont have enough power, and any bike without AWESOME brakes cant be a fighter either? Then there is that SPONDON word again, fuck they must be good because if you have a "SPONDON" chassis and a tuned motor you can have a fighter. I didnt realise there were brand specific bikes for fighters only and power, handeling and braking guildlines. Maybe you could do a "How too" write up for all us fuckwits that got it so bloody wrong.

ozkat
05-05-2006, 07:55 PM
Oh yeah i actually dont care what kind of bike people ride as long as its modified to suit the owner. I even have friends that ride modified harleys [:0]

Large
05-05-2006, 07:56 PM
quote:Originally posted by ozkat

Why cant a HD be a fighter?

For the same reason you wouldn't put slicks on a Zamboni

Rich
05-05-2006, 08:57 PM
http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/30540258695667.jpg
Gotta keep telling myself, must not, can not, will not, have fun on 'Shitbucket'.... [:0]

Cheers Rich

suxukifreak
05-05-2006, 09:16 PM
Its good to see a Ha*ley on a straight road ;)

Rich
05-05-2006, 09:29 PM
Freak, that's the worst thing about being way out west NSW, straight roads. They reckon it's the most economical way to get to A to B when the landscape is barren :(.

When I go to Tassie I have more fun from Devonport to Launceston, about a 100km's worth than what I have for the rest of the year up here.

Cheers Rich

Rich
05-05-2006, 10:10 PM
Must focus.... 'must not, can not, will not, have fun on 'Shitbucket'....'

Cheers Rich

Frankie
06-05-2006, 12:30 AM
Well Ozcat, Rich you have your opinion and you have to allow me to have mine! No reason to get upset! And for misinterpretations- I did no say that one can have no fun on HD.
(Surely, I will not!)

Besides, I clearly ask a question! I am after people’s opinion!

And if you would have read my comments, earlier this Year, more carefully and remembered them (you answered to them) you would not write what you just did! I repeat, "I have more respect for someone who has got no money and therefore has to ride no flash bike. But is on it, as much as he (she) can and has fun with it. Then someone with the latest and greatest and rides only Fridays to the cafe" (Streetfighter or not).
Also, I had a mate 76 Years old, every day on his old Beemer. And he had fun and that what counts. Regardless which bloody bike it is. It was surely no Fighter.
And whats next? A BMW RT 1150 Streetfighter or a 125 Aprilia?! You gotta be kidding. I class HD the same than BMW RT's. That's my opinion, so what?!

I mentioned Spondon to give an example, to explain what I mean.
Furthermore, I remember that you ask the question "Spondon, worth building" or something like that. It seems to me that you have a problem with Spondons (or building Fighters) or the like.
Guess what, I don’t care!!! I will not go through this again, for you. You ride your Katana and be happy! And let me have.... whatever I have. What do you care what I ride anyway?
(I am currently riding 100% on my 1000 Fazer, if you want to know. The Spondon is not even finished yet!!)

Improving handling bla bla bla, to me, that is Streetfighting. Not just removing the fairing and whack an Acerbis mask on and get an under tray. Than, my Fazer would be already a Streetfighter. It has got $3.000 spend on suspension and brakes $1.500 for paint job and yes- an under tray, ect, ect. But I don't class it as a Fighter.
Again, different opinions....
If you are happy with what you've got- I am happy!

I remember your dribbling about your Katana... greatest bike ever, bla, bla, bla! [:o)]

By the end of the day, the hole frecking world can ride HD (or Katana's) and call it and do with it whatever. I really give a f^ck!!

fimpBIKES
06-05-2006, 05:11 AM
fuckin hell frankie
pipe down a bit

i think im in the same boat as u,
i have people call my SV a "streetfighter" every time i drop into the local bike shop
personally i know that its no-where near where i would want it to be before i gave it that title

but there are different levels of "streetfighter"

i mean, check out all the V-Max's they keep featuring in the bible (UK Streetfighter Mag)
if a V-Max can be a fighter than why not a HD

i cant say i agree with it, but if you throw a few grands of the right parts at a hardley im sure u could get it to handle better than a fat piece of shit vmax?

and lay off the kat's eh?
have some respect for your forefathers [:p]

suxukifreak
06-05-2006, 06:23 AM
KATS RULE, OK. :( ;)

joe.d
06-05-2006, 07:34 AM
Hell I think any bike can be a streetfighter, have a friend who has a honda hawk, its radical, that for sure but its a fighter. I think anything that comes out from a manufacture and isnt build by its owner is excluded im my version of the definition.

But in the real world who gives a monkeys CHAFF...:)

Frankie
06-05-2006, 09:26 AM
There is a difference between a customised bike and a streetfighter. If I have to explain that than..... never mind

Zed14
06-05-2006, 09:45 AM
im with you frankie. fuck off the hds and kats and get some real bikes.

fimpBIKES
06-05-2006, 11:15 AM
so is bladerod a chopper or a streetfighter???
huhHUH?!??!

tell me that o wise and rexie one

suxukifreak
06-05-2006, 02:16 PM
Go to a Har*ey forum and try to join with a jap bike and see how far you get.

TurboKat
06-05-2006, 03:05 PM
I reckon the Confederate more than qualifies as a Streetfighter, they are beautifully engineered & -love it or hate it- radically styled, they go, stop & handle better than you could ever make a HD do & in the end, they're designed & built with performance & street presence in mind, isn't that what a Streetfighter is all about?
F.W.I.W. there aint no Harley parts on them either.
45 degree V twin does not have to mean shitheap.

dinorider
06-05-2006, 03:25 PM
it comes down to interpretation.....my gs11 is modified and ain`t no fighter.I think most reasonable people would consider what constitutes a real streetfighter is late-ish model bikes with the plastic taken off and any number of mods made but must be modified.FIGHTER means what? don`t take a a knife to a gun fight....don`t take a 750 or less to the fight with the old gs or you`ll be crying in you wheaties.not "STREETBIKE" ..."STREETFIGHTER"!!!!!!![B)]
a buell does not rate as a fighter nor does a hardley.I raced a buell 12xsomeshitwhatever last weekend at elizabeth drive heading west from Mt pritchard and wheelied away from the lights and the muell.pull up at the next set of lights and the bloke says he needs one of these shirts I had on:Dg`day officer etc[:p]told him where to get one then fucked off from it.That`s not a fighter.[V]

Tone
06-05-2006, 03:41 PM
Them Hellcats look awright I reckon.
US $60000+ doesn't...think I'd rather buy a "Judge".And have the change!

Frankie
06-05-2006, 06:05 PM
Good to see that I get some support.
@ Dinorider, Rexie: You know what I am on about!

US 60.000 grand for.... THAT!??????? :D:D:D

Some trivia info on Buell. Buell was a small, independent frame builder as well, just like Spondon and them, before they went big and commercial.....

Zed14
06-05-2006, 09:48 PM
well fimp bladerod is a honda. and you how i like them.

RR-711
07-05-2006, 04:02 PM
HA HA HA good shit. Think we,re all missin the point here . . . . Tom Cruise is a Fuckwit.I do like the lines of the bike tho be nice with a GSVR GP engine just to be different.

Iceman
07-05-2006, 09:42 PM
Well fuck me, I ask one small question about a picture I saw when passing someone reading the paper and you lot go fuck'n mental.[:0]

I didn't mean to start the 'What is or isn't' debate again coz in the end it really is a question of individual interpretation. That is all I have to say on that.[B)]

For the record it was the first pic, (thanx Gix), that I saw and I had no idea of what the saggy arse looked like. I like the front end that's all I payed attention to.

It also seems that there are some people here who have strong opinions of Tom Cruise, but they need to remember although he is a knobhead, he gets to fuck Katie Holmes!!!![:p]

cammy9r
08-05-2006, 07:11 PM
well said iceman. Too me the bike looks fine (shit loads better than that alligator pos [V]) but the headlight lights still remind me of Sloth from the goonies :)

You got any more pics that can stir up a storm [:0]

suxukifreak
08-05-2006, 08:38 PM
http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/94559154861380.jpg
,................................................. .......................... This should keep things going for a couple of days :D

Iceman
08-05-2006, 08:58 PM
That's no fuggin streetfighter, Blah blah H#%&$!y D*^#!&%n, Whinge fuck'n whinge Blah Blah.

There you go Cammy, consider the pot sturred!

cammy9r
09-05-2006, 06:51 PM
Why is that not a street fighter??
Looks like a lovely big v twin with a spondon super special frame (you can really see the racing heritage) a shorty can mad headlight and no fairings.

Yeah, thats a streetfighter alright.

hahahahaahah.

Oh and as for something to look at that chopper is very nice although very tricky looking to sit on and ride.
Nice pic Suxuki.

fimpBIKES
09-05-2006, 07:15 PM
so, has anyone seen MI3 yet??

suxukifreak
09-05-2006, 09:00 PM
Just say M3 and Cruise wasnt even on a bike, better than M2.

suxukifreak
10-05-2006, 04:00 PM
One last word from TOM, http://www.break.com/index/tommission.html [:o)]

pottsy
10-05-2006, 06:27 PM
I would define Streetfighter as a style of bike:
Basically a 'Sports' bike with no fairing, straight bars and quite often a modified sub frame.
If something doesn't fit in this mould then doesn't mean it’s bad! This debate is as useless and discussing genres in music ‘my band isn’t punk! Its Metalcore!’ what ever the fuck that is!
This is the best way to think about it because it makes it easy.
judge= streetfighter (and fully sick!)
Buell = Streetfighter
Z1000= streetfighter
Harley = not Streetfighter (wrong frame geometry)
‘hellcat’= cruiser with some Streetfighter styling Ques
Bladerode= Streetfighter almost a rat bike because of the seat and the matt black.
Iceman’s and Fimp’s rides= Streetfighters made with less sporty models

fimpBIKES
10-05-2006, 06:52 PM
which ones less sporty? the 250 bandit?

TurboKat
10-05-2006, 07:18 PM
He couldn't be talking about the Kat.

pottsy
10-05-2006, 07:40 PM
quote:Originally posted by fimpBIKES

fuckin hell frankie
pipe down a bit

i think im in the same boat as u,
i have people call my SV a "streetfighter" every time i drop into the local bike shop
personally i know that its no-where near where i would want it to be before i gave it that title

but there are different levels of "streetfighter"

i mean, check out all the V-Max's they keep featuring in the bible (UK Streetfighter Mag)
if a V-Max can be a fighter than why not a HD

i cant say i agree with it, but if you throw a few grands of the right parts at a hardley im sure u could get it to handle better than a fat piece of shit vmax?

and lay off the kat's eh?
have some respect for your forefathers [:p]

pottsy
10-05-2006, 07:46 PM
was talking about your sv fimp
nice thing though and i'd consider it a sports bike.
you streetfightered a 250 bandit where are the pics??
maby thats what i should do because of another year on 250s

fimpBIKES
10-05-2006, 09:39 PM
i can prove the SV's a sportsbike
its got "sports twin" written on the side of it :D

i agree that from the factory its more touring orientated
but with some simple mods its quite the twisties machine my friend
and for me, THATS where the "sports" bit is ;)

no offense, i just hate when people write the little twin off just cos it misses out on the extra marketing $$$ and a couple of cc's

pottsy
10-05-2006, 10:04 PM
Dude, I totally agree!
Was going to by a sv in the next month before the law intervened. Especially after seeing eddy’s tick 1000!

I only included your bike because you mentioned it in this thread.
icemans bike is sweet too.

fimpBIKES
10-05-2006, 10:33 PM
u can buy my SV if ya want

i can put little jets in it, dyno it, then put the 142's mains back in if ya want ;)

pottsy
11-05-2006, 08:35 AM
are ya talking about lAMS or whatever.
don't have that down here in tassie yet.
might take you up on that if you still have it in a year though

willow
22-05-2006, 05:24 PM
I gotta say that anything that resembles a streetfighter is okay with me - even hardly ridables, ridden by nancyboy pansy's wearing pyjamas.

Frankie
22-05-2006, 09:07 PM
"no offense, i just hate when people write the little twin off just cos it misses out on the extra marketing $$$ and a couple of cc's"

Fimp, I am with you!

Kawakasbeeotch
25-05-2006, 08:52 AM
quote:Originally posted by cammy9r

haha fuckin A it does look like sloth haha:D:D

Boxer
16-07-2006, 12:17 PM
quote:Originally posted by fimpBIKES

so is bladerod a chopper or a streetfighter???
huhHUH?!??!

tell me that o wise and rexie one

When I built it I personally thought it was more of a hotrod bike, hence the rod part of the name. Street fighters generally have loads of trick aftermarket parts on them and are either raised, have a raised tail or still a full tail. With mine, it's kind of like what you'd get back when hotrod cars were built. You did what you did with what the manufacturer offered, lowered it, painted it, tricked it up a bit and hopefully it'd be concidered cool and a little bit different.

Razorback
16-07-2006, 12:32 PM
Im surprised your not gonna try and sue TC Boxer, its obvious they copied your bike ;)

Not even entering the "whats a streetfighter debate" its like arguing if my cock is 9 inches or 18cm at the end of the day it does the job :D

Slingblade
16-07-2006, 05:10 PM
I love the hellcat myself. It is thae same reason i love and want to plagerise the Bladerod. I just wish our laws were as liberal as the yanks. I mean you can register anything over there. I mean have you seen the ridiculous fucking choppers they make? They install risers with goddamn spikes on them six inches from your face. A north atlantic oil tanker turns quicker than half of them. I am convinced you could put two lawn mower wheels on a turd over there and get a license plate, in the good old US of A.

Mind you they also dont seem to mind everyone having an assault rifle either.........

Cruisecontrol
16-07-2006, 06:10 PM
Just do what everyone else does and take all the illegal stuff off for rego and then put it straight back on afterwards.

Slingblade
17-07-2006, 12:57 AM
quote:Originally posted by Cruisecontrol

Just do what everyone else does and take all the illegal stuff off for rego and then put it straight back on afterwards.

Yeah i know what your saying but changing subframes for rego would be a pain in the ass. its not simple like changing an end can. Oh well i guess i will find out.

thatp1g
25-07-2006, 06:48 PM
quote:Originally posted by chalk10

TRICKED UP STREETFIGHTER MY ASS!!!!!!!!!!

It's a hellcat Bobber , ridden by a cock-bobbing fag.

You sir are my new hero. Tvm. I dont know how many times I was forced to watch that goddamn movie by my ex and everytime i saw him on that bike i couldnt figure out what was wrong with it. Bah. You know like when you got something on the tip of your tongue but you cant get it out... b b b b b and then hours later... ballsucker, tom cruise is a ballsucker.