PDA

View Full Version : Borrow this bike? UMM NO

Gsxar
27-04-2006, 02:18 PM
Had a guy call around on his bike today, see’s me working away on Gix girl.
Says I’ll be back in a minute, will go home and get my bike I not long finished restoring….. U might wanna borrow it while the 11’s of the road..
Ummmmmmm NO, how can this be classed as a motorbike lol But of course I had to go for a little ride on the weird thing. Top speed 45 K’s. Might have to borrow it to take the kids out push bike riding lol, least I won’t have to petal

http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/103164249674318.JPG
Back to sanding the frame....

clairebear
27-04-2006, 03:36 PM
ooh, you snob you! its just lovely, with a basket for your retail results!

Gix11
27-04-2006, 04:08 PM
Hey Chalky, remember you took the piss out of my brother a few weeks back about a Honda Love? ...well that's what he was on about there, apart from the fact he was so pissed he forgot it's actually called a Honda Melody. The old boy (who sniffed girls seats) used to have one so he's always taking the piss about me owning one. Just for the record mate, I never owned one. I did crash one though, but that's another story.

27-04-2006, 08:36 PM
its got Katana rims

03gixxerpilot
27-04-2006, 08:58 PM
i used to have one of them about 10 years ago,
brought it for a can of coke, quick clean up, new oil, fuel, spark plug, and it was all good

cost about $1 to fill up and used to last me about two weeks of runnig around town,

looked like an ape riding a bicycle and got a lot of shit slung at me

28-04-2006, 08:26 AM
Hmmmmm so you rode it long enough to crash it huh? [}:)]
And you never sniff seats[?]
you sure about that mate? [8D]

You know what they say about people eventually becoming their parents.;)

Got a bar down here for you to try you're sniffing trick on at. Tilly Devines, a raging anti-male Dyke bar. Should make for a real funny scene. :D

BOHEMION
28-04-2006, 09:34 AM
oooh can I try that at ur bar Chalk? I live for experiences hahahaha

clairebear
28-04-2006, 09:50 AM
i like tilleys. not a (complete) raving anti-male myself of course (obviously!)

chopaweeza
28-04-2006, 11:54 AM
A bloke at work started riding in on a Honda Express just before Xmas. He has copped all kinds of shit for it but when petrol hit $1.30 he's the one laughing now and alot of other blokes at work are one the prowl for one. He goes from Cecil Hills to Wetherill Park 5 times a week on $4 of petrol and about $1 of two stroke oil.As it's a 50cc rego & green slips are stuff all as well. $30 for tyres as well and you see why if you wear a full faced helmet with a tinted visor it might be an option for some(not me though).

clairebear
28-04-2006, 12:45 PM
we're definately going to be seeing a lot more of the littler things buzzing around the streets, and I agree, you'd be laffing on the fuel.

28-04-2006, 06:27 PM
Qeensland is FUKIN scooter city.only problem with em is they aint got the power to get ya out of a sticky situation,therefore they are the most common m'cycle accidents around