PDA

View Full Version : RVG front wheel into 86 gixxer

03gixxerpilot
26-04-2006, 11:17 PM
today i put the front end into the 86 drag bike that i'm building and decided to go to an 17" front rim to match the rear ( 03 gixxer swinger complete with 200 rear tyre )

i didn't want to mod either the forks, the wheel, disks etc sooooooo

i sat down and have drawen up a set of drawings that will be needed to fit the rgv rim ito the gixxer forks, without modding anithing i now have to make a new spindle ( axil ) new spacers to keep it central ( no speedo drive needed) and a spacer/adapter plate to fit the single six pot caliper.

when i get a chance to do up a proper set of dragings i'll post them to gix and if he thinks that they are worth while i'll get him to put them into the how to section

Gix11
27-04-2006, 11:52 AM
If it works and the results a good un', I'll stick it in the how to for sure Clive. Cheers.

Gix11
27-04-2006, 11:52 AM
If it works and the results a good un', I'll stick it in the how to for sure Clive. Cheers.

03gixxerpilot
27-04-2006, 01:47 PM
gix of to the workshop ( machine shop ) today to try to get some of it done dispite been quite at work i seem to be there all the time and when i do get time at home im flat out trying to mak progress with all the projects iv got
should have the new shaft done at the least and the rest done tomorrow barring any more call outs to work ive used up my call out time so some one else should get it.

03gixxerpilot
27-04-2006, 01:47 PM
gix of to the workshop ( machine shop ) today to try to get some of it done dispite been quite at work i seem to be there all the time and when i do get time at home im flat out trying to mak progress with all the projects iv got
should have the new shaft done at the least and the rest done tomorrow barring any more call outs to work ive used up my call out time so some one else should get it.

03gixxerpilot
27-04-2006, 06:51 PM
with a late start and not every thing going according to plan this arvo i got to th work shop late this arvo, and more bad luck ( no tips left for the lath the apprentice had broken the last one after lunch ) so of to the tool shop tomorrow to get some new ones.

any way i got the adaptor bracket for the six pot caliper done in the short time that i had befor bruce closed the shop and it looks good mounted onto the forkes. ( the same bracket will do both sides if that is what you wanted ) i am going with only one as it is a drag bike and dont need the other side to much weight and drag on the disk ( brakes only slow you down LOL ) and since i weigh 110kgs i need to get the bike as light as possible.

03gixxerpilot
27-04-2006, 06:51 PM
with a late start and not every thing going according to plan this arvo i got to th work shop late this arvo, and more bad luck ( no tips left for the lath the apprentice had broken the last one after lunch ) so of to the tool shop tomorrow to get some new ones.

any way i got the adaptor bracket for the six pot caliper done in the short time that i had befor bruce closed the shop and it looks good mounted onto the forkes. ( the same bracket will do both sides if that is what you wanted ) i am going with only one as it is a drag bike and dont need the other side to much weight and drag on the disk ( brakes only slow you down LOL ) and since i weigh 110kgs i need to get the bike as light as possible.

03gixxerpilot
27-04-2006, 07:09 PM
http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/103164271557747.JPG

the orignal set up

03gixxerpilot
27-04-2006, 07:09 PM
http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/103164271557747.JPG

the orignal set up

03gixxerpilot
27-04-2006, 07:13 PM
http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/103164271554316.JPG

the adaptor bracket in place

03gixxerpilot
27-04-2006, 07:13 PM
http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/103164271554316.JPG

the adaptor bracket in place

03gixxerpilot
27-04-2006, 07:23 PM
http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/103164271534778.JPG

the new bracket

03gixxerpilot
27-04-2006, 07:23 PM
http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/103164271534778.JPG

the new bracket

03gixxerpilot
27-04-2006, 07:33 PM
http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/103164271554175.JPG

the six pot caliper sitting nicely in its new home

03gixxerpilot
27-04-2006, 07:33 PM
http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/103164271554175.JPG

the six pot caliper sitting nicely in its new home

03gixxerpilot
28-04-2006, 07:38 PM
its been oe of those days, nothing going in my favor

went over to machine shop and got another job to do befor my own and spent 3/4hour getting it set up when it should have been 5 minuts eventually got that done and did the new shaft only to realise that i'd made a mistake in the drawing when i was nearly finised, to late to fix it so tomorrow i'll have to get a new piece of steel and start again
better luck for me tommorrow.

03gixxerpilot
28-04-2006, 07:38 PM
its been oe of those days, nothing going in my favor

went over to machine shop and got another job to do befor my own and spent 3/4hour getting it set up when it should have been 5 minuts eventually got that done and did the new shaft only to realise that i'd made a mistake in the drawing when i was nearly finised, to late to fix it so tomorrow i'll have to get a new piece of steel and start again
better luck for me tommorrow.

Large
28-04-2006, 07:51 PM
I can see how you get the spacing right for the diameter of the disks...but how hard is it to get the sideways (width?) spacing right and how close do you have to be?

Large
28-04-2006, 07:51 PM
I can see how you get the spacing right for the diameter of the disks...but how hard is it to get the sideways (width?) spacing right and how close do you have to be?

03gixxerpilot
28-04-2006, 10:22 PM
its quite easy to do and you need to be pritty accurate, im off to work now and will be bussy at the machine shop and then out to the drags tomorrow night, but i'll try to draw some diagrams up and post them up some time this week end, if not i'll definatly do it on monday arvo/night.

03gixxerpilot
28-04-2006, 10:22 PM
its quite easy to do and you need to be pritty accurate, im off to work now and will be bussy at the machine shop and then out to the drags tomorrow night, but i'll try to draw some diagrams up and post them up some time this week end, if not i'll definatly do it on monday arvo/night.

03gixxerpilot
29-04-2006, 06:48 AM
http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/30826995063963.JPG

the distance between the joins in the calipers should be the same as the distance between the disks

the way i did the calculations is to mount the wheel in the forks ( centrally of course ) sit the caliper on the disk with the join on the caliper central on the disk and then measure the diffrence between the old mount (inside of the mount on the fork tube ) and the new mount ( the outside of the calliper )this should be the new measurement in the case of the RGV into the gixxer the with of the adaptor plate is 5mm

the adaptor that is showen in the pics will do both left and right side callipers

if you are using diffrent forks check that the mount on the forks are in line as mounting points on some bikes are not in line however this is very rear

if your new callipers will mount to the forks orignal mounts then the easist wat to get the disks to line up would proberly be spacers behind the disks as used in harleys when they do their wide glide conversions if you need a pic or diagram of how this looks i can post this up for you but wont need to do this for my conversion

03gixxerpilot
29-04-2006, 06:48 AM
http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/30826995063963.JPG

the distance between the joins in the calipers should be the same as the distance between the disks

the way i did the calculations is to mount the wheel in the forks ( centrally of course ) sit the caliper on the disk with the join on the caliper central on the disk and then measure the diffrence between the old mount (inside of the mount on the fork tube ) and the new mount ( the outside of the calliper )this should be the new measurement in the case of the RGV into the gixxer the with of the adaptor plate is 5mm

the adaptor that is showen in the pics will do both left and right side callipers

if you are using diffrent forks check that the mount on the forks are in line as mounting points on some bikes are not in line however this is very rear

if your new callipers will mount to the forks orignal mounts then the easist wat to get the disks to line up would proberly be spacers behind the disks as used in harleys when they do their wide glide conversions if you need a pic or diagram of how this looks i can post this up for you but wont need to do this for my conversion

03gixxerpilot
02-05-2006, 09:46 AM
off to the w/shop today to do the spacers and redo the axil
should have it all done by the sarvo and have it fitted tonight

03gixxerpilot
02-05-2006, 09:46 AM
off to the w/shop today to do the spacers and redo the axil
should have it all done by the sarvo and have it fitted tonight

fimpBIKES
02-05-2006, 05:06 PM
cant wait to see it

so is that 5mm ally?

got pics of the whole bike?

whats the new shaft made from? would 25Al round be large 'nuff?

fimpBIKES
02-05-2006, 05:06 PM
cant wait to see it

so is that 5mm ally?

got pics of the whole bike?

whats the new shaft made from? would 25Al round be large 'nuff?

03gixxerpilot
02-05-2006, 05:58 PM
http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/73615756647590.JPG
all in an test fitted

03gixxerpilot
02-05-2006, 05:58 PM
http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/73615756647590.JPG
all in an test fitted

03gixxerpilot
02-05-2006, 06:29 PM
http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/94994023455937.JPG

form another angle

no the caliper bracket is not Al they are steel you could use Al if you wanted to but be carful to use the correct grade Al

I wouldnot use Al as an Axil as 20mm diameter is to small and the size goes down to 15mm at the other end of the axil as youll see when i post the drawings up later. the whole idea of doing it this way was to avoid moding the rim or tubes so that if i want to go back to standard later i can do so.

I'll get the front end in tomorrow and will take pic's of the project so far. its still got a long way to go, i have to build a set of headers for the turbo, fit an 03 R1 tail unit to it and of course fit the swingarm extentions into it as well as set up the motor to take the late model fuel injection.

It's getting there

oh i have to redo the caliper bracket as the first wheel i used had a little dent in it and the new wheel has slightly larger disks ( approx 2mm on the diameter ) so i'll redo them to give them a little more clearence ( i guess i could use the other disks but if i need to replace one for some reason i would rather not have to do the bracket at a later date )

Anyway of to do some drawings that others can understand so that i can post them up later tonight.

03gixxerpilot
02-05-2006, 06:29 PM
http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/94994023455937.JPG

form another angle

no the caliper bracket is not Al they are steel you could use Al if you wanted to but be carful to use the correct grade Al

I wouldnot use Al as an Axil as 20mm diameter is to small and the size goes down to 15mm at the other end of the axil as youll see when i post the drawings up later. the whole idea of doing it this way was to avoid moding the rim or tubes so that if i want to go back to standard later i can do so.

I'll get the front end in tomorrow and will take pic's of the project so far. its still got a long way to go, i have to build a set of headers for the turbo, fit an 03 R1 tail unit to it and of course fit the swingarm extentions into it as well as set up the motor to take the late model fuel injection.

It's getting there

oh i have to redo the caliper bracket as the first wheel i used had a little dent in it and the new wheel has slightly larger disks ( approx 2mm on the diameter ) so i'll redo them to give them a little more clearence ( i guess i could use the other disks but if i need to replace one for some reason i would rather not have to do the bracket at a later date )

Anyway of to do some drawings that others can understand so that i can post them up later tonight.

fimpBIKES
02-05-2006, 07:46 PM
cool,
yeah i wasnt going to step on toes with the bracket if u had made it out of ally
but its not the kind of place i would be too fussed about saving weight from [xx(]

is the shaft just held in by the pinch bolts on the bottom of the fork leg?

would love to see a drawing when u get the chance
i have a set of GSXR750 forks and triples gaggin' to go on either the SV or the kat :D

fimpBIKES
02-05-2006, 07:46 PM
cool,
yeah i wasnt going to step on toes with the bracket if u had made it out of ally
but its not the kind of place i would be too fussed about saving weight from [xx(]

is the shaft just held in by the pinch bolts on the bottom of the fork leg?

would love to see a drawing when u get the chance
i have a set of GSXR750 forks and triples gaggin' to go on either the SV or the kat :D

03gixxerpilot
02-05-2006, 08:24 PM
Fimp the shaft is tightened with a nut on the spedo drive side then after the nut is tight te pinch bolt is then done up as per the orignal set up :)

I'm bussy at the moment trying to make a set of drawings as best i can with paint as i don't have a cad program yet :(
i realy should pull my finger out and get one, i think that stevo has one that i can get of him, i'll have to ask.

03gixxerpilot
02-05-2006, 08:24 PM
Fimp the shaft is tightened with a nut on the spedo drive side then after the nut is tight te pinch bolt is then done up as per the orignal set up :)

I'm bussy at the moment trying to make a set of drawings as best i can with paint as i don't have a cad program yet :(
i realy should pull my finger out and get one, i think that stevo has one that i can get of him, i'll have to ask.

fimpBIKES
02-05-2006, 09:00 PM
by "nut" is it like on my tiller

its the bit that the goes into the fork leg on one side and has a female tapped hole up the guts of it?
anyways, dont rush the drawing on account of me

im just a curious bastard, plus am right into all this fitting and turning stuff ATM :)

fimpBIKES
02-05-2006, 09:00 PM
by "nut" is it like on my tiller

its the bit that the goes into the fork leg on one side and has a female tapped hole up the guts of it?
anyways, dont rush the drawing on account of me

im just a curious bastard, plus am right into all this fitting and turning stuff ATM :)

03gixxerpilot
02-05-2006, 09:14 PM
no mate the end of the shaft protrudes through the forktube and the nut goes on the thread that is on the end of the axil just like a nut on a bolt ( the bolt being the axil ) in the pic the axil does not have the thread cut on it yet as the little lathe that we have in the workshop dose not cut metric threads and i'll have to get a machine shop to do that for me tommorow.
It's no problems answering your questions, i'm only to glad to help if i can. got the drawings done but can't get them to load up as they are to big and my email does not seem to be playing ball at the moment

03gixxerpilot
02-05-2006, 09:14 PM
no mate the end of the shaft protrudes through the forktube and the nut goes on the thread that is on the end of the axil just like a nut on a bolt ( the bolt being the axil ) in the pic the axil does not have the thread cut on it yet as the little lathe that we have in the workshop dose not cut metric threads and i'll have to get a machine shop to do that for me tommorow.
It's no problems answering your questions, i'm only to glad to help if i can. got the drawings done but can't get them to load up as they are to big and my email does not seem to be playing ball at the moment

fimpBIKES
02-05-2006, 09:21 PM
the fitter at work showed me a trick where u turn the speed way down and put the die on the end of the bit your tapping
then u use the thingy that holds the drill bits so the die has keeps a bit of pressure behind it and then the die feeds itself on!!
not sure if it will work too well on big threads though

could u have run a drill through the whole axle and then used threaded bar or long bolt (say m10?) down the guts of it?

the bolt

fimpBIKES
02-05-2006, 09:21 PM
the fitter at work showed me a trick where u turn the speed way down and put the die on the end of the bit your tapping
then u use the thingy that holds the drill bits so the die has keeps a bit of pressure behind it and then the die feeds itself on!!
not sure if it will work too well on big threads though

could u have run a drill through the whole axle and then used threaded bar or long bolt (say m10?) down the guts of it?

the bolt

03gixxerpilot
02-05-2006, 09:39 PM
would work it we had a bigger late the one we got is not much better than a hobbie lathe
no the drilling of the hole would weaken the axil to much and the axil is way to long for a normal drill to go through, how ever if you drilled the axil form the side you wanted the threaded part on it would work if the rest of the axil was thicker but where i would be drilling into is 1mm thicker than the size of the thread so once again it's not an option.

i would have cut the thread with a die set if we had one big enough how ever the shop that i work in only does H***ys so no or very little metric stuff ( very fustrating for a jap owner ;) )

03gixxerpilot
02-05-2006, 09:39 PM
would work it we had a bigger late the one we got is not much better than a hobbie lathe
no the drilling of the hole would weaken the axil to much and the axil is way to long for a normal drill to go through, how ever if you drilled the axil form the side you wanted the threaded part on it would work if the rest of the axil was thicker but where i would be drilling into is 1mm thicker than the size of the thread so once again it's not an option.

i would have cut the thread with a die set if we had one big enough how ever the shop that i work in only does H***ys so no or very little metric stuff ( very fustrating for a jap owner ;) )

fimpBIKES
02-05-2006, 10:17 PM
fair enuff

fwiw the tlr appears to have a 14ish mm hole straight thru it
bummer about the hobby lathe, place i work at turns shit out of 150+ round etc so i think i get a bit spoilt!

i imagine the hole for the axle in the lower fork leg would be smaller than on the later USD forks so she wouldnt leave u much room to hollow it out if its only that 15mm!!
good shit, looking forward to the drawing

the tillers axle is allow too
but if i had to turn one up i think i would be going the steel too!

fimpBIKES
02-05-2006, 10:17 PM
fair enuff

fwiw the tlr appears to have a 14ish mm hole straight thru it
bummer about the hobby lathe, place i work at turns shit out of 150+ round etc so i think i get a bit spoilt!

i imagine the hole for the axle in the lower fork leg would be smaller than on the later USD forks so she wouldnt leave u much room to hollow it out if its only that 15mm!!
good shit, looking forward to the drawing

the tillers axle is allow too
but if i had to turn one up i think i would be going the steel too!

03gixxerpilot
02-05-2006, 11:02 PM
yer the early models got axils that will fit in the hollow on the new axils.
it,s the diameter of the axils (new ones) that allows them to use Al and hollow axils. a hollow bar ( axil ) is stronger then a solid due to its sruface area
and also the tecknolegy of alloys of Al and induction hardning makes them almost as storng as steel and much lighter

03gixxerpilot
02-05-2006, 11:02 PM
yer the early models got axils that will fit in the hollow on the new axils.
it,s the diameter of the axils (new ones) that allows them to use Al and hollow axils. a hollow bar ( axil ) is stronger then a solid due to its sruface area
and also the tecknolegy of alloys of Al and induction hardning makes them almost as storng as steel and much lighter

03gixxerpilot
04-05-2006, 06:28 PM
beats the shit out of me, but i dont think that any machine shops in townsville want any buseness, took the axil around to a few yesterday to get a 14mm thread cut on the end of it and most said that they couldnot be bothered and most of the others said that they coundnot do it untill next week. i managed to find one that said they should have it done by friday arvo so i'll have to wate untill tomorrow lunch time to see if he comes through with his promiss.

03gixxerpilot
04-05-2006, 06:28 PM
beats the shit out of me, but i dont think that any machine shops in townsville want any buseness, took the axil around to a few yesterday to get a 14mm thread cut on the end of it and most said that they couldnot be bothered and most of the others said that they coundnot do it untill next week. i managed to find one that said they should have it done by friday arvo so i'll have to wate untill tomorrow lunch time to see if he comes through with his promiss.

fimpBIKES
04-05-2006, 10:20 PM
a 14mm thread?

as in M14? havent seen an m14 nut in a while.... how about 5/8"?

how much are the dies? u could do it youself if the shaft is the right diameter already

fimpBIKES
04-05-2006, 10:20 PM
a 14mm thread?

as in M14? havent seen an m14 nut in a while.... how about 5/8"?

how much are the dies? u could do it youself if the shaft is the right diameter already

03gixxerpilot
05-05-2006, 04:33 AM
yep m14, no idea on how much the die is worth, as the axil is made of 4140 HT steel cutting it with a die nut would not give the best finish although you could do it. 5/8" thread would be good as well if you wanted to go that way ( there is no enginering reason why you can't ) but as i already had the nut off the original axil i thought why not. Im getting a machine shop to lathe cut the thread for me as it will give it a more accurate size and better finish needed for the lock nut that will be going on it.

03gixxerpilot
05-05-2006, 04:33 AM
yep m14, no idea on how much the die is worth, as the axil is made of 4140 HT steel cutting it with a die nut would not give the best finish although you could do it. 5/8" thread would be good as well if you wanted to go that way ( there is no enginering reason why you can't ) but as i already had the nut off the original axil i thought why not. Im getting a machine shop to lathe cut the thread for me as it will give it a more accurate size and better finish needed for the lock nut that will be going on it.

fimpBIKES
06-05-2006, 05:32 AM
i checked it out today
M14 existed but it just doesnt get used much

u shouldnt have any troubles getting that die from anywhere that supplies machine-shops with drill bits etc

lathe cut is cool as long as they know their shit, so i guess u found a shop who gives a shit?
normally someone is willing to stay back for a few minutes to do a cashy, but i guess unless u know them u would only be talking to the people on the counter, bummer

fimpBIKES
06-05-2006, 05:32 AM
i checked it out today
M14 existed but it just doesnt get used much

u shouldnt have any troubles getting that die from anywhere that supplies machine-shops with drill bits etc

lathe cut is cool as long as they know their shit, so i guess u found a shop who gives a shit?
normally someone is willing to stay back for a few minutes to do a cashy, but i guess unless u know them u would only be talking to the people on the counter, bummer

03gixxerpilot
06-05-2006, 06:14 AM
yer bit of a bummer bloke at the shop didn't come through on friday so i guess its monday i'll have to wait till now
bit of a wast of a weekend but not to bad as i have to work this weekend............still could have done some work to it
guess i'll just have to fit the busa front guard instead all i need is access to an Al tig welder.................
lucky i know some one with one ;) will get pics posted as soon as i get the axil back

03gixxerpilot
06-05-2006, 06:14 AM
yer bit of a bummer bloke at the shop didn't come through on friday so i guess its monday i'll have to wait till now
bit of a wast of a weekend but not to bad as i have to work this weekend............still could have done some work to it
guess i'll just have to fit the busa front guard instead all i need is access to an Al tig welder.................
lucky i know some one with one ;) will get pics posted as soon as i get the axil back

03gixxerpilot
09-05-2006, 07:31 PM
got the axil today and put every thing in for a final fit up, fits just like it was ment to be there. got the front end into the chassis this arvo and look good so far. Busa guard is only held in by two bolts at the moment as i need to make brackets for the lower mounts yet, i can't decide wether or not i like it yet and havent decided what if any farings im going to run.

Any way pics tomorrow and may be get an opinion on what people think of the busa guard.

03gixxerpilot
09-05-2006, 07:31 PM
got the axil today and put every thing in for a final fit up, fits just like it was ment to be there. got the front end into the chassis this arvo and look good so far. Busa guard is only held in by two bolts at the moment as i need to make brackets for the lower mounts yet, i can't decide wether or not i like it yet and havent decided what if any farings im going to run.

Any way pics tomorrow and may be get an opinion on what people think of the busa guard.

03gixxerpilot
12-05-2006, 05:26 PM
http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/39466575036434.JPG
the original set up

03gixxerpilot
12-05-2006, 05:26 PM
http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/39466575036434.JPG
the original set up

03gixxerpilot
12-05-2006, 05:33 PM
http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/39466575044369.JPG

RGV wheel in place with the orignal guard

03gixxerpilot
12-05-2006, 05:33 PM
http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/39466575044369.JPG

RGV wheel in place with the orignal guard

03gixxerpilot
12-05-2006, 05:38 PM
http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/39466575040394.JPG

rgv wheel in place wiht a busa guard " I Don't like to look of it "
what do you think of it

03gixxerpilot
12-05-2006, 05:38 PM
http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/39466575040394.JPG

rgv wheel in place wiht a busa guard " I Don't like to look of it "
what do you think of it

Gix11
12-05-2006, 05:49 PM
I'm thinking Tucan for some reason......

Gix11
12-05-2006, 05:49 PM
I'm thinking Tucan for some reason......

03gixxerpilot
12-05-2006, 05:54 PM
http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/39466575044491.JPG

pics of the old and new axil assemblies the old assemblie is in the front and the new assemblie is at the back

as said befor if you wish to retain the spedo drive then the spacer is not required but a 3mm wide washer is put between the spedo and the fork leg

If gix11 is happy would like me to do a how to on this i'll do one with drawings and details of what need to be done.

I'll put the tail unit on it and take some photos of how much has been done on the drag bike so far

03gixxerpilot
12-05-2006, 05:54 PM
http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/39466575044491.JPG

pics of the old and new axil assemblies the old assemblie is in the front and the new assemblie is at the back

as said befor if you wish to retain the spedo drive then the spacer is not required but a 3mm wide washer is put between the spedo and the fork leg

If gix11 is happy would like me to do a how to on this i'll do one with drawings and details of what need to be done.

I'll put the tail unit on it and take some photos of how much has been done on the drag bike so far

Gix11
12-05-2006, 05:57 PM
Yea mate. Go for it! Always looking for more "how to"s.

Gix11
12-05-2006, 05:57 PM
Yea mate. Go for it! Always looking for more "how to"s.

03gixxerpilot
12-05-2006, 06:02 PM
no probs will take a few days as i work weekends

03gixxerpilot
12-05-2006, 06:02 PM
no probs will take a few days as i work weekends

Rich
12-05-2006, 06:03 PM
http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/39466576648873.jpg
Gix11, Toucan.... I can't see the resemblance between the bird and the Busa guard :D

Cheers Rich

Rich
12-05-2006, 06:03 PM
http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/39466576648873.jpg
Gix11, Toucan.... I can't see the resemblance between the bird and the Busa guard :D

Cheers Rich

Rich
12-05-2006, 07:51 PM
http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/39466582818303.JPG
Still don't get the connection....

Cheers Rich

Rich
12-05-2006, 07:51 PM
http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/39466582818303.JPG
Still don't get the connection....

Cheers Rich

Gix11
12-05-2006, 10:50 PM
Ha! Now Rich is a photoshoper! Nice work mate.

Gix11
12-05-2006, 10:50 PM
Ha! Now Rich is a photoshoper! Nice work mate.

Rich
12-05-2006, 11:44 PM
Gix11, what can I say. My Rye Whisky is my inspiration....
You can have your thread back 03gixxerpilot.

Cheers Rich

Rich
12-05-2006, 11:44 PM
Gix11, what can I say. My Rye Whisky is my inspiration....
You can have your thread back 03gixxerpilot.

Cheers Rich

03gixxerpilot
13-05-2006, 06:26 AM
that was a nice piece of light entertainment, reminds us all not to get to serious ;)

03gixxerpilot
13-05-2006, 06:26 AM
that was a nice piece of light entertainment, reminds us all not to get to serious ;)