PDA

View Full Version : HOT VODA PHONE CHICK AT ME DOOR

IMP-INC
26-04-2006, 05:02 PM
i was surfin the net and some chick was knocking on the door,so i walk up and im like F&$K she hot,

nice little canadian girl, tight ass and a pony tail to hold on 2. she asked me weatha i had a mobile and i was like yer.. ive got a telstra phone
" I WORK FOR TELSTRA AS A TELECOMMUNICATIONS REP" but i have a voda phone sim card,... go figure

so she came in we had a chat about the deals and then i said to her but im allready with vodaphone...
she said um ow ok well what deal u on, and i said the 49 dollar cap..

she said why didnt u tell me at the door u were on voda phone ?? i said nah i as bored... she just looked at me with the biggest greeezer "WTF" and said anyway im better go so i showed her out and thought FK she was hot....she looked at me and sized me and just shook her head and left

damn camera was flat 2

Deano
26-04-2006, 05:16 PM
you need to get out more.

Large
26-04-2006, 05:19 PM
did you sniff the seat where she was sitting?

I would of...

26-04-2006, 05:36 PM
Nice one gimping!!! If you're just wasting time why not waste somebody else's as well.

26-04-2006, 06:08 PM
you bloody twat, ya supposed to run with the whole vodafone speil and play dumb,make her think she's got a sale,offer her a drink and drop in a few rohypnol's,wait 3.45 minutes and then slip a few (5) fingers up her skirt.....10 hours later you'll have no skin left on ya cock and she'll be just starting to regain conciessness. Can i put it any more simple? its a sure fire winner everytime;). i hope you've learnt your lesson.(typical fukin Honda rider):(

Gix11
26-04-2006, 06:31 PM
There's that chair sniffing again. Have I ever told you my old man did that once when I was at a restaurant? There was always a screw loose on him, but this was my birthady meal and I had all my mates and the old boy there, he'd been watching this chick all night behind him and then when she left he went and smelled the seat! He was 50 at the time. The lads loved it, (they also loved the fact he took his false teeth out to eat and had left them next to his drink) whereas I was used to this kind of material. He'd been on orange juice all night as well. And you wonder about me?

clairebear
27-04-2006, 10:31 AM
you're a fuckin charmer davo )
deano is right, you gotta get out more ImpIsh

Gsxar
27-04-2006, 02:03 PM
Hey Davo is that how you get all ya dates?? lol[:p][:p]

Foxy
27-04-2006, 02:10 PM
He must have lots of Hawaiian shirts Jo

IMP-INC
27-04-2006, 04:29 PM
he he he
nah i thouth i should share
i do get out alot,

i ride i work i drink , repeat cycle

27-04-2006, 08:41 PM
quote:Originally posted by Gsxar

Hey Davo is that how you get all ya dates?? lol[:p][:p]
i got a few that way but these days the ladies seem to be spiking my drinks,which im quite happy about:D

special-k
28-04-2006, 04:24 AM
this thread is pointless without pics............ lol

Razorback
04-05-2006, 04:29 PM
Damn you missed your chance to lock her in your basement for years :D

rroad_rrage
08-05-2006, 08:19 PM
Offer her $50 to demonstrate some "customer service".